Håvard NORDTVEIT

Hojgor

Re: Håvard NORDTVEIT

hey guys!

He got rise to 80 when he played for Lillestrøm SK. He is playing for FC Nurnberg now. Does he have a chance to rise when bundesliga rating change comes??

Doubt he'll get much of a rise. Nurnberg are performing very poorly at the moment. The best rated defenders are Wolf (88) and Pinola (86). Maybe a +2' date=' if he continues to get appearances.

Also mentioned in Phil's great thread here [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=51248&page=11[/url]

Doubt he'll get much of a rise. Nurnberg are performing very poorly at the moment. The best rated defenders are Wolf (88) and Pinola (86). Maybe a +2' date=' if he continues to get appearances.

Also mentioned in Phil's great thread here [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=51248&page=11[/url]

He will get more than a +2 he played a lot in Norway and is starting all the matches for his new team is a great prospect snap him up

• 2 months later...

refreshing thread..

he indeed got a +2 with bundesliga changes, and i'm thinking if it's worth the wait for next changes. he's said to be great prospect, but i can sell him now for about 3M and use the cash to snap some stronger players..

next german league changes are next autumn ;)

is he to rise any earlier? some better club after him? read it's arsenal..

thanks!

a.

refreshing thread..

he indeed got a +2 with bundesliga changes' date=' and i'm thinking if it's worth the wait for next changes. he's said to be great prospect, but i can sell him now for about 3M and use the cash to snap some stronger players..

next german league changes are next autumn ;)

is he to rise any earlier? [b']some better club after him? read it's arsenal..[/b]

thanks!

a.

He IS an Arsenal player; he's merely on loan to Nurnberg.

Sell him now (preferably to an external club) because the next changes won't happen for a LONG time. You can choose to buy him back later. ;)

• 1 year later...