The Boro Fans Thread.

HOLTY

Re: The Boro Fans Thread.

Porritt has been released. It is at the bottom of the article about McDonald and Miller signing.

Is he any good?

Its funny u say that, after i wrote that about Porrit I went on BBC Tees and just read that :eek:. I heard he has a bad attitude thats why Darlo sent him back (even tho Boro were paying his wages). Was supposed to be the next big thing, but then again so was Marinelli :rolleyes:.

I actually like Hoyte, and although he played on the left on Saturday I thought the effort he put in was fantastic, even tho he was rubbish in the final third lol. But if Taylor plays on the left then Naughton will be our 1st choice right back i hope.

I think that the way our season as been so far shows signs of playoff winners. I hope im not jinxing this because I really hope we win the playoffs, but here is why I forecast this.

So far weve had a below par season - started well - then not as well - Southgate sacked. Results still didnt improve as Starchan arrives. Then he makes his signings and improves are being made now.

To make the playoffs which our best hopes now - we must win many more games.

I think the last 10 games we might do soemthing like go unbeaten - then finish 5th - 6th. Now as were on form - we'll bring this form into the playoffs and hoepfully win them.

I'd rather do this than do what teams like West Brom are doing - great start - bad end - no form going into the playoffs.

Dudeskin' date=' west brom and forest are going up automatically so we wont have to worry about them ;) We will beat use in the play offs, and the premier league here we come lalaa !!!!:D:D

UTB[/quote']

Oh, that would be the dream scenario go up and keep the smoggies down there ! :D

If any of yous get us in the final' date=' you have a 100% chance of winning.. :/

Sheffield United and play off finals... It all ends in tears.[/quote']

Going on the way you played tonight you won't be going there. Kilgallon, Walker and Cotterill have all left. Is Blackwell trying to get rid of all your good footballers on purpose?

• 2 weeks later...

I have already been to Wembley and my team won the final 2-0. So there!

ps Don't deny it. You are going down. :D

:P

League 1 isn't a bad standard you no , but nar ... we will be playing in the premier league next season ! Willo flood will inspire us to promotion .. Was hoping that man would be scott mcdonald, but on tonights evidence.. well , the less said about it the better !

:P

League 1 isn't a bad standard you no ' date=' but nar ... we will be playing in the premier league next season ! Willo flood will inspire us to promotion .. Was hoping that man would be scott mcdonald, but on tonights evidence.. well , the less said about it the better ![/quote']

Willo Flood just looks good compared to the other rubbish. Hard work will only get you so far. Who would you have: Scott McDonald or the one and only Afonso Alves? :D