Contracts

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Contracts

this may be a very stupid idea, but if you want a the game to be more realistic then why don't sm create a contract system where you can add clauses, for example a pay as you play clause? just an idea this would definatly benefit the smaller clubs and also the big ones, but a downside to this would probably make the chances of an injured player become unhappy increase.

this may be a very stupid idea' date=' but if you want a the game to be more realistic then why don't sm create a contract system where you can add clauses, for example a pay as you play clause? just an idea this would definatly benefit the smaller clubs and also the big ones, but a downside to this would probably make the chances of an injured player become unhappy increase.[/quote']

Be an easy hoarding idea. Don't have to pay them when you don't play so you rarely change your starting 11, meaning you'll make loads of cash on ticket sales and whatnot and can buy even more.

• 1 year later...

Find the new rules are not really good eveywhere .

In a orginal Barcelona without additional 90 + team players

The wages rise with a third ..!.

You choose a TEAM YOU PAID FOR IT, at least for a Barca team or any otherbetter team though, think you should must have the opportunity to keep your orginal players whitout worry in its original condition, with all its players.

Have nothing against A SALARY INCREASE BUT AGAINST THE CHAIRMAN AND OVER AGAIN and AGAIN new wage conditions can enter and be limited in ONLY 1 OR 2 season, NO PLAYER FROM MY SQUAD HAVE A 3 SEASON LONG NEW CONTRACT..but a contract is no longer a contract anymore when the chairman can chance it Always..is not right anymore ..making them leak again and again higher and higher.

why not 3 or 5 season? a,d way no longer fix untill the end?

the ability to retain her original players that are almost impossible to play in real life at this club your own team why? .. WHY would I pay for a team that I can not keep?

Gives me a good reason gentlemen of development, not everyone understands your point, not everyone agrees whit you, the ability to maintain your orginel team is no longer there, and is getting harder and more difficult, to keep your orginal team, the do play for the same club though ! if a player leaves, in real life nothing against that it is for that player more difficult to maintain, to keep him but not your original players ... start getting worse and worse conveniant with SM instead of going forwars...the road is long ,very long ....

I Got my interest and confidence in SM completely lost.

You can be sure that no penny mor will invest in your game.The game it self in his form als it is today is not worth it.

the slogan as a new member to coach your favorite football club is false, it is almost impossible to maintain your favorite team.

Not to mention if you proceed to purchase.

thanks and no thanks , I don't think anyone will repose on it.

Preserving your orginel team must be possible, without you having to worry too much about it ..

Contracts should be followed, the Chairman should be less interference and better conditions pursue ever again 1 or 2 season.en only intervene again at the end of the contract and not during its duration.

Do not know if it's the right place, this was still on my chest.Thanks

Is possible that my chairman bid for unmanaged players? I'm pretty shocked, but lloks like my chairman bids for a 87 player and today i've the bid accepted... of course i withdrawn it, but why the heck my chairman tried to buy him? is a new improvement? please, tell me it isn't...

Is possible that my chairman bid for unmanaged players? I'm pretty shocked' date=' but lloks like my chairman bids for a 87 player and today i've the bid accepted... of course i withdrawn it, but why the heck my chairman tried to buy him? is a new improvement? please, tell me it isn't...[/quote']

its a bug, its been identified and being fixed asap.

This is getting better and better... Log on to find my chairman has offered new contracts to several of my players.

Problem?

He offered two players TWO contracts, a player on a L3 game concern signed a new contract then jumped to a L4 game concern (despite playing every game since going L3, and if you're that unhappy, why the hell sign a new contract?) and to make it worse, most of these players are now on 1 year contracts when previously they were on at least two (I actually try to manage contracts and stop them running low, even though there wasn't much point)

But hey, what's another £120k a turn on my wage bill that I already couldn't afford :)

If you're going to continue with random, unasked for and unannounced interference in the way we want to manage our clubs, at least please make it make sense, for example, offer contracts that are worth it for the club, not just for the player.

Contracts are not given enough relevance.

A better system should be something like this.

1) No chairman automatic contract renewal.

The contracts have to be mutually stipulated with each player, and if the contract expire you will lose that player for free.

A warning (at start season and mid season) could be introduced reporting the expiring contracts in the current season, and the ones expiring the next season. Concerned players will be more difficult to agree terms with in renewal talks.

2) Related to the first point, managed players can become free agents.

And instead of cache for free agents you should be able to offer a contract like IRL. This also should be possible if just half season of contract has remained, other clubs should be able to offer a contract directly to the player, thus having a chance to agree terms with before the effective expire of the contract (if successful, he will go to that club and you won't be able to sell him to anyone else)

3) Limiting the use of the payoff concerns feature each season, thus making contracts renewal more difficult.

These points will make the market much more interesting..

Small-mid clubs with very low budget could take interesting strong free agents without paying anything, like IRL.

Also if you don't come in agreement with a player for a contract renewal, you will be forced to sell him if you don't want to lose him for free :D

And you will be forced to drop your requestes in exchange for that player as soon as the contract is expiring, as other clubs could snap him for free soon.

Imagine a concerned Ronaldo or Messi not renewing their contract for instance and the activity it could cause on the market :D

The contracts have to be mutually stipulated with each player' date=' and if the contract expire you will lose that player for free.

A warning (at start season and mid season) could be introduced reporting the expiring contracts in the current season, and the ones expiring the next season. Concerned players will be more difficult to agree terms with in renewal talks.

And instead of cache for free agents you should be able to offer a contract like IRL. This also should be possible if just half season of contract has remained, other clubs should be able to offer a contract directly to the player, thus having a chance to agree terms with before the effective expire of the contract (if successful, he will go to that club and you won't be able to sell him to anyone else)

3) Limiting the use of the payoff concerns feature each season, thus making contracts renewal more difficult.

Small-mid clubs with very low budget could take interesting strong free agents without paying anything, like IRL.

Also if you don't come in agreement with a player for a contract renewal, you will be forced to sell him if you don't want to lose him for free :D

And you will be forced to drop your requestes in exchange for that player as soon as the contract is expiring, as other clubs could snap him for free soon.

Imagine a concerned Ronaldo or Messi not renewing their contract for instance and the activity it could cause on the market :D[/quote']

your ideas are good, except i wont agree with losing them for nothing.

the system should be like the retired players one, if you run the contract down, you lose the player to the free agent pool, but you get the CV cash. That can be very easily written into the game.

;2642725']your ideas are good' date=' except i wont agree with losing them for nothing.

the system should be like the retired players one, if you run the contract down, you lose the player to the free agent pool, but you get the CV cash. That can be very easily written into the game.[/quote']

Yes! That would be absolutely superb!!

Re: Re: Contracts

;2642725']your ideas are good' date=' except i wont agree with losing them for nothing.

the system should be like the retired players one, if you run the contract down, you lose the player to the free agent pool, but you get the CV cash. That can be very easily written into the game.[/quote']

That could work as well, I guess.

And another thing: with that system I proposed, a concerned level 5 player (or one with too many multiple concerns) shouldn't be auto-selled. Like IRL, he will rather refuse any contract renewal your club will offer, and he should stay at the club until he is under contract (but with lower level of performances) unless he is sold before the expire of the contract.And if you don't sell him, you will lose him as free agent :D

• 2 weeks later...

Chairman automatically renewing contracts is not good.

I'm the manager, I can deal with it thank you.

I've now got my Fleetwood Town players earning a fortune in Div4 thanks to the chairman. I was going to get as much playing time out of them as possible before selling them on (their ratings rose sharply and I was aware they'd get concerns). My gate is small so its a situation I was going to manage. Because I'm the manager....

After all the years I've been playing this is the worst update yet. Can anyone explain to me why it's necessary? If you can't manage contracts then lose your players.

It also voids the previous update of players getting concerns and requesting transfers! Makes no sense at all.:mad:

• 3 months later...

I agree 100% ! Don't offer free agents if the are not free !

They should introduce some sort of fee (not too expensive) instead of showing us paying 75% of the value which is unrealistic. At the end of the day, it would be, lets say, over the op to allow us to sign a lot of totally free players who are high rated.

They should introduce some sort of fee (not too expensive) instead of showing us paying 75% of the value which is unrealistic. At the end of the day' date=' it would be, lets say, over the op to allow us to sign a lot of totally free players who are high rated.[/quote']

I agree maybe some sort of signing on fee- for the player and agent, also I like the idea below about negotiating contract deals to make it not only more realistic but more difficult to hold on to the tevez's, rooneys and balotelli's of the game!

• 7 months later...

The contracts have to be mutually stipulated with each player' date=' and if the contract expire you will lose that player for free.

Imagine a concerned Ronaldo or Messi not renewing their contract for instance and the activity it could cause on the market :D[/quote']

That would make the game 100x more realistic. Like who in the world pays 75% of their value (min.) to some random free agent, which drains their money into bankruptcy?

• 6 months later...

Why is there not a help article on the wage structure in relation to player ratings?

I only just discovered in one of my clubs that two of my players are on 400k a week,m when they should be on no more than 70k given they are both 91 rated.

I can only assume the previous manager before me gave them a ridiculous wage, to remove their concerns.

So a better article by the SM creators on concerns and wage structures would really help.