Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

343.gif

Amazing Sochaux top group

201.gifPSV Eindhoven 0 - 3 Sochaux343.gif

After Sochaux picked up an impressive victory tonight against PSV and Manchester United lost to Real Madrid, Winston's team have topped the group that the Welshman called 'the group of death' and reached the second round of the SMFA Cup. Against 3 of the best European teams Winston has expressed his delight and publicly congratulated and praised his players.

Group Standings:

1. Sochaux; Plyd:6, W:4, L:1, D:1, Pts:13

2. Man Utd; Plyd:6, W:3, L:1, D:2, Pts:11

3. Real Madrid; Plyd:6, W:2, L:2, D:2, Pts:8

4. PSV: Plyd:6, W:0, L:5, D:1, Pts:1

Sochaux were 2-0 up a half time after goals from Valeri Bojinov and Jeremie Brechet, Bojinov has been in prolific form since joining Winston's team from Real Madrid. Second half was rounded off with Bojinov scoring a third for Winston's men and capping off an amazing qualifying campaign.

Next round sees Sochaux entertain Scottish team Aberdeen, Winston believes his team will be good enough to make the Quarter Finals.

Rapid Bucureşti News

Marica can go! (Age 22 Rating 89)

Offers should include a 90+ striker (aged 26-31) (depending on the rating, you might wanna add cash)

Casetti can also leave! (Age 30 Rating 90)

Offers should include a 89+ rated non-forward player

fenerbahceep3.png

Fenerbahce 1-0 Besiktas

Fenerbahce kept there 100% winning record under Louis Mattis, a goal from star striker and captain Bakary Kone gave Fenerbahce all three points, but they still stay in 4th place.

konejb1.jpg

(The captain's goal gave Fenerbahce all three points)

l_620.gif

343.gif

Sochaux extend lead to 9 points

343.gifSochaux 3 - 0 Metz 331.gif

Sochaux are in unstoppable form at the moment and again showed their supremacy in Ligue 1 as they capitalize on Lyon slipping up by beating Metz 3-0.

Winston is running out of superlatives describing his teams performances. He has publicly said that the whole team will have a break before Wednesday's matches.

Tonights match saw Sochaux manager Dai Winston have a few injuries and suspensions which meant he had to call up Mevlut Erding to play up front along side Blas Perez. Erding, making his debut, made an amazing start to the match as he scored within 13 minutes, he went on to pick up the man of the match award.

10 minutes after Erding put them in the lead, Sochaux were 2-0 up after Badara Sene smashed the ball home after some neat play. Gelson Fernandes rounded off an emphatic win as Sochaux continue to steam roller their way through Ligue 1.

Schalke Demolish Hannover

(FC Schalke 7-0 Hannover 96)

schalke04home.jpg

Schalke have gone and demolished Hannover 96 tonight by 7 goals to 0 which Nick Gilardino has said was the best performance he has seen his team play. Schalke had been on a bad run of form lately loosing 3 in a row to Arminia Bielefeld, Hamburger SV and Kaiserslautern. This would have been a great match to go and watch, there where a total of 42 shots most going to FC Schalke. Nick had asked his team to change dramatically from there last 3 matches, he gave the captains armband to Marcelo Bordon and Nick said he dominated the back line and kept the Hannover attack at bay with ease. Schalke also kept there disaplin getting 0 bookings but for Hannover Ciman got shown a yellow for a wreckless challenge.

This fantastic result leaves FC Schalke in 5th place in the league one point behind Brossia Dortmund who drew tonight. The goal scorers for Schalke where:

Marcelo BORDON (1)

Diego MILITO (4)

Santos MARCELINHO (11)

Santos MARCELINHO (54)

Marcelo BORDON (57)

Santos MARCELINHO (70)

Zlatan BAJRAMOVIC (71)

A marverlous hat-trick by Santos Marcelinho earned him man of the match although the award could of gone to any of the 11 players in the Schalke team. Nick Gilardino's decission to give Marcelo Bordon the captains armband paid off while he got himself 2 goals from a leaders performance. Another change was Alessandro Del Piero was dropped for Thefaers Gekas although Gekas didt score he played a vital roll in the victory for 75 minutes after being subtituted.

After the match i was giving my team a congrtulations and i could hear the fans outside the stadium singing my name which gave me a special feeling that let me know i was wanted at this club. Although the fans where chanting my name most of the credit should go to the players after all it was them that played and scored 7 goals and i know a lot of the attack got praise but the keeper should get some aswell Marco Amelia didt do a lot but when called upon he did his job fantasticly.

Schalke Demolish Hannover

(FC Schalke 7-0 Hannover 96)

schalke04home.jpg

Schalke have gone and demolished Hannover 96 tonight by 7 goals to 0 which Nick Gilardino has said was the best performance he has seen his team play. Schalke had been on a bad run of form lately loosing 3 in a row to Arminia Bielefeld' date=' Hamburger SV and Kaiserslautern. This would have been a great match to go and watch, there where a total of 42 shots most going to FC Schalke. Nick had asked his team to change dramatically from there last 3 matches, he gave the captains armband to Marcelo Bordon and Nick said he dominated the back line and kept the Hannover attack at bay with ease. Schalke also kept there disaplin getting 0 bookings but for Hannover Ciman got shown a yellow for a wreckless challenge.

This fantastic result leaves FC Schalke in 5th place in the league one point behind Brossia Dortmund who drew tonight. The goal scorers for Schalke where:

Marcelo BORDON (1)

Diego MILITO (4)

Santos MARCELINHO (11)

Santos MARCELINHO (54)

Marcelo BORDON (57)

Santos MARCELINHO (70)

Zlatan BAJRAMOVIC (71)

A marverlous hat-trick by Santos Marcelinho earned him man of the match although the award could of gone to any of the 11 players in the Schalke team. Nick Gilardino's decission to give Marcelo Bordon the captains armband paid off while he got himself 2 goals from a leaders performance. Another change was Alessandro Del Piero was dropped for Thefaers Gekas although Gekas didt score he played a vital roll in the victory for 75 minutes after being subtituted.[/b']

TOLD U U WUD WIN

BLUEBIRDS ENJOY WIN

Cardiff beat stoke city at the brittania stadium 3-0 which see's them move into 5th spot, Manager Gazlad said this was an important win for us we want top flight football, we need to keep tabs on the top 3 who are big clubs,

425643_mediumsquare.jpg

Carlos Correa gets the first

Makukula20070824.jpg

Settled in at Ninian Park, Makukula scores the second nd scored for the third consecitve match..

Jorge Bohme got cardiffs third (sorry no picture)

Borussia Dortmund are in the German Cup Final !!!!

392.gif

Borussia Dortmund make the German cup final after a 2-0 win over Dynamo Dresden the scores were Benjani and Nazarenko for Borussia.

Managers Say

"I could not be anymore happy with my team than i am right now even if we come out losers in the Final we made it there and we can look back on that in years to come i come into this club after i got contcted i was not sure intill i decided yes im up for it i came in earley this season and i made new signings and straight away it got me the backing of the fans and players i am just so pleased to be in the final it will be a though game against 1 FC Nurnberg in the final i wish luck to Dynamo Dresden for the rest of the season and good luck to 1 FC Nurenburg in the final."

Latest on Transfer front

New Signing Frei

Alexander_Frei.jpg

fcschalke.jpg

Mattis takes charge at Schalke!

Louis Mattis tonight took charge of FC Schalke 04 after former manager Nick Gilardino was banned for GC's for so called cheating!

Schalke are in a very promised position, they sit in 5th place, but can move to third if they win there game aginst VFB Stuttgart.

Mattis said this when he took the club over:

Im very pleased to be taking over this gaint Germain side, they have great players including Diego Milito, Thomas Gekas, and vertan Del Piero.

The Chairman and board wishes Mattis the best of luck at Schalke and will support him in as many ways possible!

Wed 23rd Apr

l_620.gif

343.gif

Sochaux drop points but still extend lead

328.gifLorient 1 - 1 Sochaux343.gif

Sochaux have gone 10 points clear of Ligue 1 after 2nd placed Lyon fail to capitalize on Sochaux's slip up against lower League opposition.

Winston's team were left completely baffled with proceedings at Le Moustoir as they had no less than 55 shots in which 32 were on target. It is unbelievable that Sochaux only managed to score 1 goal. They also had a massive 71% of the possession.

Amazing that the scoreline was only 1-1.

Sochaux were actually lucky to come away with a point after they scored in the 88th minute through Gelson Fernandes. Winston said after the match that it was the craziest thing he had even seen, to dominate in such a fashion and then only just come away with a point.

l_620.gif

343.gif

Winston left gob smacked

343.gifSochaux 1 - 2 Creteil318.gif

Winston believes that maybe he has praised his players too early in the season after the results are starting to go against them. Sochaux were very disappointing for the first time this season and their Welsh manager will be looking for a massive improvement on Monday in the French Shield Semi Final.

Sochaux were only saved from the total embarrassment of not even scoring against the minnows, it was Blas Perez who scored with 2 minutes to go that saved the blushes slightly.

fcschalke.jpg

Gekas rescues Schalke!

FC Schalke 04 1-0 VFB Stuttgart

It was Louis Mattis's first game in-charge at FC Schalke 04 tonight, they played a poor VFB Stutgart side at the Veltins Arena, 58,391 fans watching the game, Schalke dominated 52% possession, but the away team had the better of the shot count with 10 on target, to Schalke's 7. One goal desided the game, it cam very late in the second half, in the 82th minute, Theofanis Gekas finishing off a sleet passing move with a smooth finish. The win moves Schalke into the SMFA Shield places now 1 point behind Nick Justice's Borussia Dortmund after Werder Bremen slipped up too a 1-0 defeat to the hands of TSV Munchen 1860.

gekasjl5.jpg

(The greek international bagged the only goal of the game)

85_front_small.gif281.gif85_front_small.gif

!Top As Independentie Slip Up!

Racing Club finally Go Top As The League Form Continues They Strech 7 Ahead Of Third As They Beat Sao Paulo 1 - 0 Independentie Slipped up at Un-Managed Cruz Azul To A 2 - 0 Defeat.

Kevin's Run As New Manager Is Amazing And I Wonder Who Expected This To Happen!

343.gif

Sochaux reach final

343.gifSochaux 4 - 1 Auxerre311.gif

Sochaux are looking on course to win their first trophy season after demolishing Auxerre tonight in the French Shield Semi Final. Winston was confident ahead of the match as Sochaux's record against Auxerre is good.

Winston had a few players Cup tied and injuries were a worry but the Welshman fielded the strongest team that he could.

Sochaux were impressive straight from the off and were showing plenty of attacking intent, they were pushing for an opening goal and it came after just 30 minutes when young striker Mevlut Erding continued his scoring form to make it 1-0.

The score was 2-1 to Sochaux at half time as Karim Ziani who has been outstanding and an important part of Sochaux's attack this season, smashed the ball home. Winston expressed his delight at the first half performance as he applauded his team as they went off at the break.

The second half saw Sochaux come out and play again in the second half as they looked to extend their lead, Winston was urging them forward and they were responding.

Karim Ziani scored his second and his teams third as he drove the ball past the Auxerre keeper. Sochaux were confident and playing thte ball around with ease, making Auxerre's players chase shadows.

The fourth Sochaux goal looked inevitable and came from Edgar Castillo who finished off a neat passing move.

Winston's team now go on and play Lyon in the Final, Winston is looking to win his second trophy at Sochaux in that game.

Spartak Moskva win the Russia & Ukraine Shield Final by an amazing 9 goals to nil.

SoP said of his cup team "The lads have done really well, these lot don't get many chances in the first team but have excelled themselves by winning this cup and have earned there wages for this season. I'm now taking them to the vodka bar to wear furry hats and do some funny dancing."

l_620.gif

343.gif

Confidence boost ahead of massive SMFA Cup game

338.gifParis Saint-German 1 - 3 Sochaux343.gif

Winston's players have given themselves a confidence boost by beating two of the best teams in Ligue 1 in the last 2 games. Starting with the 4-1 drubbing of Auxerre, Sochaux traveled to Paris expecting a result. Winston wants his players to focus on beating Aberdeen in the SMFA Cup second round now.

Sochaux have started playing with a style and swagger recently, ,knocking the ball around with ease and making good players look average. Winston's men bossed the possession tonight and looked menacing throughout.

Sochaux took the lead after 22 minutes when Valeri Bojinov scored with an impressive finish.

_44036871_vb_getty300.jpg

(Bojinov scored another League goal to make it 1-0 to Sochaux)

Winston's men were 2-0 up just 4 minutes later as Blas Perez staked a claim for a first team place with an absolute screamer, after running 30 yards with the ball Perez let fly with a rocket shot which gave the PSG keeper no chance. Sochaux went in 2-0 up a half time

blas-perez.jpg

(Perez made it 2-0 to Sochaux)

The second half was much like he first, Sochaux dominating every aspect. They only managed to convert the dominance into one more goal, this came from a young midfielder making his debut. Francisco Fernando came running up from midfield to get on the end of a good cross and convert wit a powerful header.

The only disappointment is that Sochaux conceded. Winston will be pleased overall with a 3-1 win away from home, especially against French giants Paris Saint-German.

fcschalke.jpg

Schalke move 1 point within SMFA Champs Cup spot!

Eintracht Frankfurt 1-2 FC Schalke 04

FC Schalke 04 were looking to move into the SMFA Champs Cup under new manager Louis Mattis, and they moved 1 point away from that target beating Eintracht Frankfurt away at the Commerzbank Arena tonight. With 45k fans watched the game. Schalke dominated 60% possession, but only had 2 shots on target, which were both of there goals. They opened the scoring on 32 minutes, Diego Milito heading the ball home after a crossed ball from the left. Fereira Neto Diniho did make it 1-1 to Frankfurt on 40 minuted, nodding the ball home from a cross from the right. Which sent the teams in at half time with both teams being level at 1-1.

militodd3.jpg

(Milito gave Schalke the lead)

The second half began, and they needed to score a goal to make sure they moved near to the SMFA Champs Cup, and they got that goal in the 69th minute, Santos Marcelinho cutting in from the right, and rasping home a screamer from the edge of the box!

marcelinho_1_1024x768.jpg

(Marcelinho's screamer gave Schalke the win)