Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

85_front_small.gif281.gif85_front_small.gif

Teams Are Ready For The Latin American Cup Final, 2 Forumers Meet When Kevin's Racing Club Take On Alan Nellers River Plate, Kevin found out that Earlier In The Season River Plate Had Beaten Racing But Kevin Feels He Has It All Planned Out For The Final, This Is My First Cup And Not Alan's

Racing Club VS River Plate

21st Of April

Juventus%20skin.jpg

Juve Ready For Genoa Test!!!

Juventus will play 12 placed Genoa tonight at the Luigi Ferraris. Juventus are currently seventh place and battling for a place in Europe. A win here could see them overtake league rivals AS Roma.

Juventus recently drew against Milan in Turin in a game which produced no goals.

The need a win here to keep their European dreams alive. They will give a start to youth player Luizao who steps in for the injured Boumsong.

Allecsandro and Andy Johnson lead the attack, and Guardado remains on the left ahead of Solari.

A club, who once were lying deep in the relegation zone are now fighting for a place in Europe, and it all starts here against Genoa!

392.gif

Borussia Dortmund make it 6 wins in 6 in all Compations

Goals from Saha and Ilan secured the win for Borussia Dortmund against Alemannia Aachen in a match that ended up of a score line of 2-0 a seriouse Injury to defender Ieroklis Stoltidis sees him out of action for 7 weeks also Borussia Dormund winger Steven Pienaar picked p a Red card so will miss 3 games for Borussia and a star performence from Saha the leagues to goal scorer earnt him another MOM.

Juventus%20skin.jpg

108.gifGenoa 2-3 Juventus110.gif

It was the Andy Johnson show! The on loan English striker scored a hattrick to keep his team's European dreams alive.

The striker scored the winner on the 71st minute.

Sparky told SMTV

"He is one of the best strikers in our division from where I see it. A brilliant Hattrick here and I'm sure there's more to come!"

Juventus are still 7th, 2 points clear from 8th place Napoli, the Italian giants will play Udinese on Saturday.

l_620.gif

343.gif

League lead extended after top of table clash

329.gifLyon 1 - 2 Sochaux343.gif

Sochaux have gone 7 points clear at the top of Ligue 1 after completely outplaying their League rivals Lyon. Winston has expressed his delight with his team who are really performing this season.

Sochaux took the lead after just 4 minutes after Jeremie Brechet slotted the ball home. The lead only lasted 2 minutes as Nordin Amrabat equalized. Sochaux took a hold of the game, passing the ball around with ease and making Lyon look like an average team. They retook the lead on 28 minutes when Ebi Smolarek lost his marker and fired the ball home.

Winston is looking for his team to keep up their good performances as he want to make Sochaux a team to be reckoned with.

CARDIFF THRASH BURNLEY

Cardiff showed what they can do on the pitch as they thrashed burnley 5-1 at Ninian Park, cardiff also fielded debutants Pospech from Anderlecht and Jorg Bohme from Hertha BSC Berlin.

makukula.jpg

MAKUKULA GETS HIS HATRICK

5_470x365.jpg

GLENN LOOVENS SCORES.

400x400_JoeLedleyNew.jpg

joe ledley gets on the score sheet.

fenerbahceep3.png

4 out of 4 under Mattis!

Crvena Zvezda 0-4 Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce made it 4 wins out of 4 games under Louis Mattis beating Crvena Zvezda 4-0 at the Stadion Crvena Zvezda. 52,000 turned up to watch the game. Fenerbahce dominated this game with 63% possession, and made a massive 17 out of 37 shots on target. Fenerbahce opened the scoring in the 1st minute of the game, Gilles Binya hammering home emphatically. Binya picked up his second of the game on 29 minutes finsihing neatly inside the box to make it 2-0 to Fenerbahce at half time.

binyavd3.jpg

(Binya's two fist half goals gave Fenerbahce a comfortable half time lead)

Fenerbahce continued the second half like they ended the first. Bakary Kone added the 3rd goal on 49 minutes poking the ball past the defender after a goal mouth scramble. And to round off the fine performance, Claudio Serginho scoring the easiest goal on his career after a back pass feel short to him and he hammered home to give Fenerbahce a fantasic 4-0 win.

konejb1.jpg

(Kone added the first goal in the second half)

serginhofl5.jpg

(Serginho added the 4th to cap off a fine performance)

343.gif

Amazing Sochaux top group

201.gifPSV Eindhoven 0 - 3 Sochaux343.gif

After Sochaux picked up an impressive victory tonight against PSV and Manchester United lost to Real Madrid, Winston's team have topped the group that the Welshman called 'the group of death' and reached the second round of the SMFA Cup. Against 3 of the best European teams Winston has expressed his delight and publicly congratulated and praised his players.

Group Standings:

1. Sochaux; Plyd:6, W:4, L:1, D:1, Pts:13

2. Man Utd; Plyd:6, W:3, L:1, D:2, Pts:11

3. Real Madrid; Plyd:6, W:2, L:2, D:2, Pts:8

4. PSV: Plyd:6, W:0, L:5, D:1, Pts:1

Sochaux were 2-0 up a half time after goals from Valeri Bojinov and Jeremie Brechet, Bojinov has been in prolific form since joining Winston's team from Real Madrid. Second half was rounded off with Bojinov scoring a third for Winston's men and capping off an amazing qualifying campaign.

Next round sees Sochaux entertain Scottish team Aberdeen, Winston believes his team will be good enough to make the Quarter Finals.

Rapid Bucureşti News

Marica can go! (Age 22 Rating 89)

Offers should include a 90+ striker (aged 26-31) (depending on the rating, you might wanna add cash)

Casetti can also leave! (Age 30 Rating 90)

Offers should include a 89+ rated non-forward player

fenerbahceep3.png

Fenerbahce 1-0 Besiktas

Fenerbahce kept there 100% winning record under Louis Mattis, a goal from star striker and captain Bakary Kone gave Fenerbahce all three points, but they still stay in 4th place.

konejb1.jpg

(The captain's goal gave Fenerbahce all three points)

l_620.gif

343.gif

Sochaux extend lead to 9 points

343.gifSochaux 3 - 0 Metz 331.gif

Sochaux are in unstoppable form at the moment and again showed their supremacy in Ligue 1 as they capitalize on Lyon slipping up by beating Metz 3-0.

Winston is running out of superlatives describing his teams performances. He has publicly said that the whole team will have a break before Wednesday's matches.

Tonights match saw Sochaux manager Dai Winston have a few injuries and suspensions which meant he had to call up Mevlut Erding to play up front along side Blas Perez. Erding, making his debut, made an amazing start to the match as he scored within 13 minutes, he went on to pick up the man of the match award.

10 minutes after Erding put them in the lead, Sochaux were 2-0 up after Badara Sene smashed the ball home after some neat play. Gelson Fernandes rounded off an emphatic win as Sochaux continue to steam roller their way through Ligue 1.

Schalke Demolish Hannover

(FC Schalke 7-0 Hannover 96)

schalke04home.jpg

Schalke have gone and demolished Hannover 96 tonight by 7 goals to 0 which Nick Gilardino has said was the best performance he has seen his team play. Schalke had been on a bad run of form lately loosing 3 in a row to Arminia Bielefeld, Hamburger SV and Kaiserslautern. This would have been a great match to go and watch, there where a total of 42 shots most going to FC Schalke. Nick had asked his team to change dramatically from there last 3 matches, he gave the captains armband to Marcelo Bordon and Nick said he dominated the back line and kept the Hannover attack at bay with ease. Schalke also kept there disaplin getting 0 bookings but for Hannover Ciman got shown a yellow for a wreckless challenge.

This fantastic result leaves FC Schalke in 5th place in the league one point behind Brossia Dortmund who drew tonight. The goal scorers for Schalke where:

Marcelo BORDON (1)

Diego MILITO (4)

Santos MARCELINHO (11)

Santos MARCELINHO (54)

Marcelo BORDON (57)

Santos MARCELINHO (70)

Zlatan BAJRAMOVIC (71)

A marverlous hat-trick by Santos Marcelinho earned him man of the match although the award could of gone to any of the 11 players in the Schalke team. Nick Gilardino's decission to give Marcelo Bordon the captains armband paid off while he got himself 2 goals from a leaders performance. Another change was Alessandro Del Piero was dropped for Thefaers Gekas although Gekas didt score he played a vital roll in the victory for 75 minutes after being subtituted.

After the match i was giving my team a congrtulations and i could hear the fans outside the stadium singing my name which gave me a special feeling that let me know i was wanted at this club. Although the fans where chanting my name most of the credit should go to the players after all it was them that played and scored 7 goals and i know a lot of the attack got praise but the keeper should get some aswell Marco Amelia didt do a lot but when called upon he did his job fantasticly.

Schalke Demolish Hannover

(FC Schalke 7-0 Hannover 96)

schalke04home.jpg

Schalke have gone and demolished Hannover 96 tonight by 7 goals to 0 which Nick Gilardino has said was the best performance he has seen his team play. Schalke had been on a bad run of form lately loosing 3 in a row to Arminia Bielefeld' date=' Hamburger SV and Kaiserslautern. This would have been a great match to go and watch, there where a total of 42 shots most going to FC Schalke. Nick had asked his team to change dramatically from there last 3 matches, he gave the captains armband to Marcelo Bordon and Nick said he dominated the back line and kept the Hannover attack at bay with ease. Schalke also kept there disaplin getting 0 bookings but for Hannover Ciman got shown a yellow for a wreckless challenge.

This fantastic result leaves FC Schalke in 5th place in the league one point behind Brossia Dortmund who drew tonight. The goal scorers for Schalke where:

Marcelo BORDON (1)

Diego MILITO (4)

Santos MARCELINHO (11)

Santos MARCELINHO (54)

Marcelo BORDON (57)

Santos MARCELINHO (70)

Zlatan BAJRAMOVIC (71)

A marverlous hat-trick by Santos Marcelinho earned him man of the match although the award could of gone to any of the 11 players in the Schalke team. Nick Gilardino's decission to give Marcelo Bordon the captains armband paid off while he got himself 2 goals from a leaders performance. Another change was Alessandro Del Piero was dropped for Thefaers Gekas although Gekas didt score he played a vital roll in the victory for 75 minutes after being subtituted.[/b']

TOLD U U WUD WIN

BLUEBIRDS ENJOY WIN

Cardiff beat stoke city at the brittania stadium 3-0 which see's them move into 5th spot, Manager Gazlad said this was an important win for us we want top flight football, we need to keep tabs on the top 3 who are big clubs,

425643_mediumsquare.jpg

Carlos Correa gets the first

Makukula20070824.jpg

Settled in at Ninian Park, Makukula scores the second nd scored for the third consecitve match..

Jorge Bohme got cardiffs third (sorry no picture)

Borussia Dortmund are in the German Cup Final !!!!

392.gif

Borussia Dortmund make the German cup final after a 2-0 win over Dynamo Dresden the scores were Benjani and Nazarenko for Borussia.

Managers Say

"I could not be anymore happy with my team than i am right now even if we come out losers in the Final we made it there and we can look back on that in years to come i come into this club after i got contcted i was not sure intill i decided yes im up for it i came in earley this season and i made new signings and straight away it got me the backing of the fans and players i am just so pleased to be in the final it will be a though game against 1 FC Nurnberg in the final i wish luck to Dynamo Dresden for the rest of the season and good luck to 1 FC Nurenburg in the final."

Latest on Transfer front

New Signing Frei

Alexander_Frei.jpg

fcschalke.jpg

Mattis takes charge at Schalke!

Louis Mattis tonight took charge of FC Schalke 04 after former manager Nick Gilardino was banned for GC's for so called cheating!

Schalke are in a very promised position, they sit in 5th place, but can move to third if they win there game aginst VFB Stuttgart.

Mattis said this when he took the club over:

Im very pleased to be taking over this gaint Germain side, they have great players including Diego Milito, Thomas Gekas, and vertan Del Piero.

The Chairman and board wishes Mattis the best of luck at Schalke and will support him in as many ways possible!

Wed 23rd Apr

l_620.gif

343.gif

Sochaux drop points but still extend lead

328.gifLorient 1 - 1 Sochaux343.gif

Sochaux have gone 10 points clear of Ligue 1 after 2nd placed Lyon fail to capitalize on Sochaux's slip up against lower League opposition.

Winston's team were left completely baffled with proceedings at Le Moustoir as they had no less than 55 shots in which 32 were on target. It is unbelievable that Sochaux only managed to score 1 goal. They also had a massive 71% of the possession.

Amazing that the scoreline was only 1-1.

Sochaux were actually lucky to come away with a point after they scored in the 88th minute through Gelson Fernandes. Winston said after the match that it was the craziest thing he had even seen, to dominate in such a fashion and then only just come away with a point.

l_620.gif

343.gif

Winston left gob smacked

343.gifSochaux 1 - 2 Creteil318.gif

Winston believes that maybe he has praised his players too early in the season after the results are starting to go against them. Sochaux were very disappointing for the first time this season and their Welsh manager will be looking for a massive improvement on Monday in the French Shield Semi Final.

Sochaux were only saved from the total embarrassment of not even scoring against the minnows, it was Blas Perez who scored with 2 minutes to go that saved the blushes slightly.