Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

sevilla.jpg

Sevilla off to great start under Mattis!

Valencia 0-2 Sevilla

It was English manager Louis Mattis's first game incharge at Spanish side Sevilla, and they traveled away to the Mestalla to face highly respected manager Dan Payne's Valencia side. Sevilla dominated 52% possession, but only had a poor 3 shots on target, to Valencia's 6.

The opening goal of the game came in the 23rd minute, Filipe Joao Mountinho tapping the ball into the Valencia net, after the keeper could only parry the ball to his feet, this sent Sevilla 1-0 up at the break.

moutinhobd4.jpg

(Moutinho fired Sevilla into the lead)

Sevilla knew they were going to have to score another couple of goals to secure all three points for them in this game, but they only got one, lucky for them, it did secure them all three points to take back to the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán. The goal came in the 79th minute, Javier Ernesto Chevanton thundering a overhead kick straight into the back of the net to gave Sevilla the well deserved three points away from home.

Sevila remain in 9th, but are now only four points away from the SMFA Champs Shield spots, which is Louis Mattis's main target in these remaning seven games.

chevantonsk7.jpg

(Chevanton secured the three points for Sevilla)

150px-West_Bromwich_Albion_crest.png

Daniel Bolam takes charge of the albion

Daniel Bolam took control of the Albion this morning , they currently lie 11th in the premier league . ''This is not good enough '' thought Daniel. He is aiming for a top 4 finish with 6 games to go . This equals to 6 win in a row until the seasons end . There next game is against .......manchester united! . Daniel said ' our squad is strong , we have a good chemistry between players . We should be able to overpower United whos top player is rated 91 . I hope for a win .

LOANS PLEASE :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

l_620.gif

343.gif

League lead stays at 10 points

343.gifSochaux 4 - 1 Saint-Ettiene341.gif

Sochaux are looking on course to take Ligue 1 for the second season in a row as they continue to pick up victories. They are performing well again after the blip in form that saw them miss out on the chance of a domestic double. Winston hopes that the players will drive this advantage home and win the League by as many points as possible.

Sochaux took the lead after 25 minutes as Valeri Bojinov's miss-hit shot somehow found a way under the keeper. They were 2-0 up 10 minutes later as Algerian Karim Ziani latched onto a pinpoint through ball and thumped the ball into the roof of the net.

C_71_article_1015843_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

( Bulgarian striker Bojinov put Sochaux 1-0 up )

3175098372-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-liverpool-v-olympique-marseille-anfield.jpg

( Karim Ziani made it 2-0 and gave Sochaux the lead at the break )

Guiranne N'Daw scored early in the second half to give Sochaux a 3-0 lead as he scored following a goal mouth scramble. Saint-Ettiene did pull a goal back on 65 minutes but they were never going to get back into the game. Valeri Bojinov scored a late goal to boost the goal difference and complete the scoring.

ndaw.jpg

( NDaw made it 3-0 just after half time )

100px-West_Bromwich_Albion_FC-n_logo.svg.pngWest Bromwich Albion 2-1 Manchester Unitedmanchester_united_logo.jpg

Manager Daniel Bolam had his first game in charge at Old Trafford today , and what a way to play it ! , beating Manchester united 2-1 away. Acosta scored for albion after 9 mins , then rooney scored to level it up after 77 mins . Then Derlei got the winner after 89 minutes to make Daniel the name to remember.

hey i manage feyenoord and i was wondering should i sell stijn huysegems an offer has come in for 24million hes 87 rating so i dont really play him but his club in real life fc twente have got into the champions league next season and was wondering he might go up to 88 or higher so i don't know if i should sell him or not.

hey i manage feyenoord and i was wondering should i sell stijn huysegems an offer has come in for 24million hes 87 rating so i dont really play him but his club in real life fc twente have got into the champions league next season and was wondering he might go up to 88 or higher so i don't know if i should sell him or not.

That shouldent be posted here mate' date=' it should be posted here:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=18338[/url]

America Heats Up With 6 Games To Go

racingclubsz1.png

The Title Race Took A Massive Turn When Independete Beat Racing Club 2 - 1 But Since The The Points Gain Look Like This

Racing Club - 9

Independentie - 2

Kevin Hopes To Win His First GC Title With His First GC Team In What Looks Like A Nail Biting End To What Is Usually A Boring League, Kevin hopes to make it up to the fans with the Division 1 Title after A Cup Final Defeat To The Hands Of Crazy Bones On A Penalty Shoot Out, Racing Club Hope To Extend There Lead And Put Racing Out Of There Trophyless Slump!

The History Of Racing Club

Season 1 - 20th - 29 Points - No Cup

Season 2 - 20th - 36 Points - No Cup

Season 3 - 12th - 45 Points - No Cup

SEASON 4 - 1ST - 71 Points - Cup Finalist

Kevin Etches His Name Into The History Of Racing Club As Most Succesful Manager And Not Even A Season Played Yet The Team Has Made A Massive Transformation Since Kevin Took Over From 13th To 1st Racing Club Are 6 Games From The Division 1 Title And 6 Games From Lengendary Status At Racing Club

West brom suffer unlucky loss!

westbrom.gif

West brom suffered an unlucky 3-2 loss to champion cup winners Tottenham . West brom put they're all out today , hoping to move up to 10th , but now lie 6 point behind 10th . Danil said after game '' i will accept it if we finish 11th , i was hoping to finish higher because we need the prize money .

As we will not get a lot of money for our league position i will have to hope that our chairman will come lend a helping hand. But i think we were unlucky today''.

Now we have passed all our difficult games , we should sail through the remaining games . Not to wrorrie about the league , but to have fun and to enjoy the fact we have not suffered relegation.

Sevilla.jpg

Gazza wont be happy!

Villareal 0-5 Sevilla

Manager Louis Mattis and his side Sevilla traveled away to the El Madrigal tonight to face highly rated manager and good friend Gazza Thomas's Villareal side, Mattis knew if his team was going to make the SMFA Shield places they needed every win they could, Sevilla dominated 56% possession, with 9 out of 11 shots on target.

The first of many goals for Sevilla tonight came in the 20th minute, Correia Adriano rising majestically and heading in the inswinging corner right into the net. The second goal for Sevilla came five minutes later, Sergio Aguero curling the ball around the unsighted keeper from the short corner. This was enough to send Sevilla 2-0 at half time.

Adriano.jpg

Aguero.jpg

(Adriano and Agureo put Sevilla 3-0 up at half time)

Another three goals flew into the back of the net for Sevilla in the second half, the first of the trio coming in the 64th minute, Correia Adriano baggin his second goal of the game with a gaping goal from just yards out thundering the ball into the net. The fourth came in the 82th minute, Clemente Luis Fabiano rising above his marker and glancing a header into the net. The final of the fantastic five came in three minutes later, Fabiano scoring his second of the game with his head, heading the ball into the net.

Sevilla are now only two points behind Real Betis in 8th place who could only manage a draw tonight.

Adriano.jpg

Fabiano.jpg

(Adriano and Fabiano both scored two goals in this very important win for Sevilla tonight)

RACING CLUB GET POINT IN CLOSE MATCH

Newells Old Boys Were Not Gonna Back Down From The Leaders Challenge

1 - 1

Racing Club Looked Like They May Have Thrown Away A Great Oppurtunity But Independentie Chocked And Were Beaten Again Now 7 Points Clear With 5 Games To Play Its All Or Nothing!

torino in eufa cup spot :D after winning 3 in a row i have moved up from 10th to 7th. we need players as we have an old side and few plahyers. daniel jarque(91) CB can go if two under 26players are offered 90 and 89 or 91 straight swap. also marco.ruben (88) 21yr old can go. i will offer him for a 89+ player and i can also offer thiago.neves(89) PM me our main target atm is welshy's striker probyngak so we hope we can reach an agreement

224.gif

Mattis takes charge at Porto!

After Porto's embrassing 2-0 defeat to Tom_MFC's bottom of the table Panathinaikos, it saw the former FC Porto manager get sacked due to Porto being level on points with AEK Athens for the Mediterranean League Cup.

FC Porto were fast to swoop for Mattis, as they heard he was doing wonders for Spanish side Sevilla who had just came off a fantasitc 5-0 win against Gazza Thomas's Villareal side. Mattis couldent refuse the job, as he stated when he put pen to paper to a four year contract which will keep him at the Estádio do Dragão until 2012, that he now believes he's working with one of the best teams ever, his total squad value comes up to a wopping £423.1MIL.

Mattis spoke out at his delight of becoming the manager of this club and issued the following at a press conference:

Im delighted to be taking over this fantastic club, it is truely one of the best teams i have worked with. The board and staff here are wonderful, and im yet to meet the players, but i will do so as soon as they press conference ends, as i will head for the training ground for my first training sesson to see what im really working with.

Young German International Manuel Neuer has already been shipped out on loan to Gazza Thomas's Villareal side along with English RB Glen Johnson.

Following on from 'Mattis Takes Charge At Porto!'

168.gif

Sevilla Job Vacant For 10 Minutes

10 minutes after Louis Mattis walked out on Sevilla a new manager was named in former Roma boss Danny Williams. The first time back in the setup was quit emotional as he left in disappointing circumstances.

3537397528.jpg

With all the speculation of Porto sacking there manager Danny admitted he was extremely interested in taking charge of the Spanish side and monitored the situation carefully.

League Position

To some it all up..Bad start,Terrible mid season and brilliant ending. Not much more to it than that. Recently the results have been fantastic proving that Mattis is in fact a very top manager. Victories over Villarreal,Zaragoza and Valencia all show it. Unfortunately the league position is poor due to mid season and now mid table is very likely, 4 points behind Real Betis is hard to catch up this time in a

The Players

What can I say, this team is fantastic, its the perfect 4-4-2. It isn't the biggest but thats something to work on but it has a great future. The balance of youth and experience is mouth watering, Sergio Aguero ; Joao Moutinho ; Jesus Navas ; Joe Ledley all support the youth and Andres Palop ; Javi Navarro ; Julien Escude ; Luis Fabiano all support the great experience. Thats not even mentioning the likes of Dani Alves, Kim Kallstrom and Adriano.

As you can see its an all round brilliant side and should be competing for the title next season.

46a3c8e3c8f8f.jpg

Transfers

Well one thing I do know is Aguero isn't going anywhere, despite the speculation surrounding him he will be at Sevilla for as long as I manage here, which hopefully will be a long time. The players i'm currently looking at are the likes of Guiza and Gomis.. One man i'm chasing looks to be on his way tomorrow, Orlando Engelaar, a powerful midfielder is just what we are after and he could be on his way for 8 million and Marti going to Scotland.

8114_small.jpg

SEVILLE_LOGO.gif

la-liga-logo.thumbnail.jpg

SEVILLE_LOGO.gif

Sevilla Transfer News

Orlando Engelaar' date='Juan Albin and Oelílton Etto all joined the Williams revolution over the past 3 days, building for next season has begun![/color']

engelaar,%20orlando%20%5Bcloseup%5D.jpg

2676673071-soccer-uefa-cup-group-g-tottenham-hotspur-v-getafe-white.jpg

568475_mediumsquare.jpg

*Also looking to trade out Marseca (90) for a 89+ Striker ;)

Yeah...I remember that disgusting insulting offer for Pogrebnyak!! :P :p :rolleyes:

224.gif

Porto off to good start under Mattis!

FC Porto 4-3 Vitoria Setubal

It was a classic game in Mattis's first game in-charge of FC Porto as they welcomeed Vitoria Setubal at home at the Estádio do Dragão. 50,962 fans watched the game, in which FC Porto dominated 60% possession, with 8 out of 20 shots on target.

The first goal hit the back of the net in the 8th minute, Daniel Guiza with a shot from just outside the box gliding into the back post to put FC Porto 1-0 up. Victoria Setubal did pull a goal back on 19 minutes, Luis Lourenco hitting the ball early, and leaving the keeper in the Porto goal stranded. But FC Porto restored there lead on 24 minutes, Jose Raul Meireles curling the ball around the unsighted keeper from the short corner. Porto went 3-1 up on 36 minutes, Aparecido Cesar roudning the keeper and finishing from a acute angle. Vitoria Setubal did pull a goal back one minute before half time, Miguel Bruno Ribeiro hitting the half volley into the back of the net, the teams went in at half time, with FC Porto being 3-2

guizaha8.jpg

Cesar.jpg

Meireles.jpg

(Guiza, Cesar, and Meireles all scored for FC Porto in the first round)

Porto only scored one goal in the second half, Jose Nunes rounding the keeper to finish with ease. Victoria Setubal did score another two goals from themselves in the second half, but it wasnt enough for them, as FC Porto now sit three points clear at the top of the table with siz games left in the season.

Nunes.jpg

(Jose Nunes, seen here for his real life club, scored Porto's fourth goal)

l_620.gif

343.gif

Sochaux close in on second title in two years

332.gifMonaco 1 - 2 Sochaux343.gif

Sochaux look on course to retain the Ligue 1 title as they beat one of the other main clubs in the division. There are 4 games left and Winston is looking for maximum points but only two wins will see them crowned as Champions.

Sochaux went 1-0 up inside the first 3 minutes in last nights match after Mevlut Erding curled a peach of a shot into the far top corner using great technique. He has been impressive since Winston gave him his debut a few months ago and is even being preferred to Bojinov in the starting line up.

The score was 2-0 five minutes from the break as Momo Sissoko was put one on one with the Monaco goal keeper and marvelously sent the keeper one way with some neat footwork and slotted the ball the other way into the bottom corner.

13362_1209755861.jpg1001_1209755861.jpg

( Goals from Erding and Sissoko gave Sochaux the win against Monaco )

l_620.gif

343.gif

LE CHAMPIONES

343.gifSochaux 5 - 1 Toulouse345.gif

Welsh manager has led Sochaux to their second league title in 2 years after 2nd place Saint-Ettiene lost their game tonight. Winston has said it is a remarkable achievement for such a small club. He has also stated that he might be looking for a job elsewhere as he feels he has taken this club as far as he can. Rumors are that Winston's agent, his wife Vicky, is busy looking for new opportunities.

Sochaux were 4-0 up after only 21 minutes as they dominated the first half proceedings. They were helped by the dismissal of Toulouse defender Allesandro Agostini. The first half ended 4-0 to Sochaux.

13362_1209755861.jpg1001_1209755861.jpg5430_1209755861.jpg9320_1210098346.jpg

( Erding, Sissoko, Walcott and Pogrebnyak all netted for Sochaux in the first 21 minutes )

The second half was more of a contest than the first, Toulouse got back into the match with a goal from Dzhambulad Bazaev. They had no chance of getting back into the game as Englishman Walcott struck again and got the fifth.

RACING CLUB IN TROUBLE

It's At The Wire As Racing Club Have Poor Run Of Form 3 Games Without A Win But Independentie Have Also Slipped With 1 Win In Last Six.

(Had To Post For Kevin He Cant Get His Internet Working)

Thanks Mate had to make an angry phone call to SKY about the internet turns out i canceled the server conncetion anyways

Racing Club On Last Legs A Miracle Needed!