Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

263_1216893609.jpg

Spartak win tonight 6-0 and win thier 6th league Championship in a row under the management of SoP.

SoP said to SMTV "Winning 6 league titles in a row is fantastic' date=' the lads have done themselves proud, we also picked up the Charity Shield this season, but were poor in the cups."[/quote']

Stop winning things! I want to catch you up!

Ajax had the league won like 6 games ago, a cup semi final to come!

Hertha BSC are Champions yet again in the Hardest League in GC3

Once again, Hertha BSC have won the Bundesliga title. It's no major surprise: they have done so in 4 out of 7 seasons. However this season, Bayern Munchen took them right to the line and it was a 3-1 away win at Allianz Arena in the last game of the season that meant Hertha won the title with a superior goal average.

German teams have won the SMFA Champions League Cup in 3 out of the last 4 seasons including a great win by FC Shalke 04 this season, and this fact led Hertha manager Tiger Baker to state that “the Bundesliga is the hardest title to win in Gold Championship 3”.

• 1 month later...

398_1201607911.gif

Schalke 04 Update:

So far season 8 is going superb for Schalke 04. I took them over at the end of season 6 and took them from 4th to 3rd with three games to go. In my second season with them, season 7, I won the German Shield, Cup and the Smfa Champions cup and also managed to gain 3rd place from Kaiserlauten with two games to go.

This season I have started extremely well. 5 games in they are level in first place with Borrussia Dormund in the Bundesliga and are top of their Smfa Champions Cup group and are in the 3rd round of the Shield so far. No game lost in any competition so far. The main reason for my success with them is down to the fantastic way my 2nd team gel together. Obviously I can't, or as I know I can't, get facts to show how many games they have won. The average age is 29 and average rating is 88 and Sm Value is £5.0m.

My main reason as to why they do so well is Wayne Rooney, whom I signed in season 7 for £10 Gael Clichy & Diego Milito. Some may say that was a bad deal for me and some may say It was a good one. But for me it was a clear choice to accept the countered offer. Rooney is of course one of my favourite players and has really gelled well with other forward Cassano. Pander, 88, has replaced Clichy excellently.

I hope I will be doing this at the end of the season boasting a few more trophies and praising my team once again.

• 1 month later...

Norwich.png920e8329-016c-401e-8d11-0a8d4f230b1d.jpgNorwichaway.png

New Man At Carrow Road

Young manager Jack Harvey was unveiled as the new manager of Norwich City yesterday evening. Norwich, currently lying in 4th place in Division 3, were without a manager for several weeks, but now Harvey says to expect a lot of transfer dealings, both in and out of the club. He has already brought six players to the club, but only two of them will be making their debut tonight away at Wolves.

Edson Braafheid

edsonbraafheid200x200.jpg

Young talented defender Edson Braafheid joined Norwich earlier today for a fee of £7.3M from FC Utrecht. The Dutch international will start at the heart of the Canaries' defence tonight as they look to win promotion into Division 2.

Ignazio Abate

abate1.jpg

Ignazio Abate was also signed today for the same fee as Braafheid - £7.3M. Abate signed a 3 year deal worth £20,000 a week, but manager Jack Harvey said his debut will have to wait until Saturday as the right winger is currently not fit enough. Harvey stated he had high hopes for Abate and hoped he would remain at the club for a long time.

Emir Faccioli

18719_200x250.jpg

The 20 year old defender was snapped up for £6.5M from Santos, after first making his name at Lanus. Harvey said he has lots of potential but will have to settle for a place on the bench at Molineaux tonight.

Harvey's other three signings were Ivan Fatic, Renato Silva and Leandro Pimenta. He promises more to come in the next few weeks as well as plenty of players leaving the club, as he looks to rebuild an ageing squad.

New Man At Carrow Road

Young manager Jack Harvey was unveiled as the new manager of Norwich City yesterday evening. Norwich' date=' currently lying in 4th place[/b'] in Division 3, were without a manager for several weeks, but now Harvey says to expect a lot of transfer dealings, both in and out of the club. He has already brought six players to the club, but only two of them will be making their debut tonight away at Wolves.

Where they'l probs end up :P

Have a look at Spartak I might be able to help with loans mate

New Man At Carrow Road

Young manager Jack Harvey was unveiled as the new manager of Norwich City yesterday evening. Norwich' date=' currently lying in 4th place[/b'] in Division 3, were without a manager for several weeks, but now Harvey says to expect a lot of transfer dealings, both in and out of the club. He has already brought six players to the club, but only two of them will be making their debut tonight away at Wolves.

Where they'l probs end up :P

Have a look at Spartak I might be able to help with loans mate

You're always there just ready and waiting to abuse me :P I already have my 3 loanees mate but thanks for the offer, I'll PM you if I need any loans in the future though if you dont mind. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Norwich_City_Logo.png

Since taking over at Carrow Road last week, Jack Harvey has brought 27 players into the club and sold 21. On top of that, Faith Tekke, Matias Vuoso & Tiberio Guarente were brought in on loan. Harvey told the media today that he was almost done in the market and was just looking to add one or two more to the squad. He also confirmed that bids were today accepted on Gerardo Flores and Michael Spillane as neither player featured in Harvey's long-term future.

Arguably Norwich's biggest signing so far is Mario Balotelli, who put pen to paper on a 5 year deal worth £21,500 a week. The 18 year old Italian is set to make his debut on Saturday when Norwich will host Shorpe United.

Balotelli400.jpg

Another player to join the Canaries was Pablo Garcia. The 32 year old has already played twice for Norwich, and despite not netting yet he has impressed with his performances.

1620_200x250.jpg

Here's a list of Norwich's signings:

norwich234.jpg

398_1201607911.gif

Schalke Latest:

FC Schalke 04 moved into first place today after a terrific 2-0 win at Hertha Berlin. Berlin managed by Tiger Baker were knocked off first place by rivals Schalke. Rakitic gave Schalke the lead after a low strike on 49 minutes and Cassano buried a low drive past Volkan in the 59th to give Schalke the points. Top of the league after 21 games, next game v Djurgardens in the Smfa Champions Cup :)

PS: 1000th Post :D

PLAYERS AVAILABLE AT BAYERN

Some top players have been made available by Bayern Munich manager Mark Howley.

PHILIPP LAHM 26, RATED 93 RB/LB (P/E ONLY. CB, OR FORWARD, SIMILAR RATING AND AGE. OR TWO PLAYERS OF DECENT RATING AND/OR AGE)

CHRISTIAN LELL 25, RATED 87 RB (DECENT CASH OFFER FOR PLAYER CURRENTLY IN A BIT OF A SLUMP. BUT FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS PERMANENT. ONLY SELLING HIM BCOS I DON'T NEED FULL-BACKS)

ANDREAS OTTL 24, RATED 87 DM (LOST A POINT IN HIS RATING BUT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET IT BACK. WILL SELL FOR CASH)

ROQUE SANTA CRUZ 28, RATED 90 CF (PREFER PART EXCHANGE CB/FORWARD BUT WILL CONSIDER GOOD CASH OFFERS)

LUCA TONI 32, RATED 92 CF (I KNOW HE'S LOST A COUPLE OF POINTS RATING AND ISN'T PLAYING MUCH FOR BAYERN IN REAL LIFE - BUT HE'S FIT AGAIN AND MAY EVEN GET A MOVE TO ANOTHER CLUB IN JAN. I THINK HE'S STILL A VERY DECENT PLAYER WHO'S UNLIKELY TO LOOSE HIS 92 RATING. I'M JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE A BIT YOUNGER. P/E ONLY)

CHEERS.

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs Tiger Baker takes over Man City

Mrs Baker took over City today and said that the way her husband was treated by the SMFA was scandalous but that she held no grudges and intended to continue his good work at the blues. It has been reported Tiger has now retired from the pressures of soccer mangement and will let his much younger wife take over while he becomes the house husband.

Manchester City through to Quarter Finals of SMFA Cup and top of the Premiership. Hertha BSC bundled out of SMFA and now managerless, but still top of Bundesliga.

Mrs Baker when asked if she would go to Hertha to continue the past work of Tiger, stated that she had no intention of taking a backwood step and would continue at The Blues. 'The Blues are a good team which I intend to make great; I intend to win the Premiership and the SMFA Cup this season and I am confident I can do it", she said earlier today.

Manchester City through to Quarter Finals of SMFA Cup and top of the Premiership. Hertha BSC bundled out of SMFA and now managerless' date=' but still top of Bundesliga.

Mrs Baker when asked if she would go to Hertha to continue the past work of Tiger, stated that she had no intention of taking a backwood step and would continue at The Blues. 'The Blues are a good team which I intend to make great; I intend to win the Premiership and the SMFA Cup this season and I am confident I can do it", she said earlier today.[/quote']

Disappointed to have gone out, but still they were losing from the 1st leg anyway weren't they? Still a great team you built there and I didn't really want to quit them but I am having a major cut down and newer teams of mine mean less to me. Still, I done some deals which I think are very decent... hope Tiger thinks they're good. :P I'm sure if you saw them free you'd be very tempted to take control of your husbands old team lol :D:p

Kensational, my hubby was disappointed you left Hertha as he thought you would do great things there and he thought the signings you made were a really good start.

Pretty sure Tiger won 0-2 away at Inter in the 1st leg of SMFA Cup but not too disapointed as I said Man City are through to the next round and I am confident they will go all the way.

Understand that the new teams would be first to go in a clear out but worried Hetha will go down hill fast now.

All the best Mrs B.

Hertha is mine now :D

Am glad to have them as they are a decent side, with a bright history, that puts more burdon on me, I just will do my best to keep it at that place, at the top of Bundesliga, will just work my way... will never let that good team fall apart, will keep you updated with deals over here...

• 2 weeks later...

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04 Update:

This season is currently going well with Schalke. Currently two points off first with 7 game to go. Currently in the Quater - Finals second leg after a 2-2 draw in Madrid. Already won the Charity Shield, knocked out of the German Shield and Knocked out of the German Cup. Rest of the season will hopefully go well. In this season I have signed in Fernando Torres for Wayne Rooney, Ireland for Rakitic and Hamit Altintop, David Luiz for 2m and Marcelinho, Mangala for 4m and Gekas and Craig Eastmond for cash.

398_1201607911.gif3_front_small.png 2-0 385_1205675990.gif10_front_small.png

Veltins Arena

Att: 61,673

FC Schalke 04 managed by: Barry Golden

1. FC Koln managed by: Unmanaged

Schalke moved into second last night, one point behind Hertha with six games to play. Their next game in the league is away to MSV Duisburg.

Dusiburg were up for this from the start and had the first good opportunity of the game when Garcia Calvo shot just wide, eleven minutes in. After that Schalke joined in and Fernando Torres had shot parried to Debutant Eljero Elia who finished the ball into the net. 1-0 Schalke sixteen minutes in. Elia continued to impress the fans and manager twisting and turning his way down the left flank all afternoon. No more opportunities to report of in a dismal first half. 1-0 Schalke at half time.

Todor Palankov missed a sitter for Koln and could have given the visitors something to cheer about had he met the cross which lay infront of him. Elia shot just wide on sixty minutes with a twenty five yard curler which had the fans off their feet. Mirel Radoi came forward for a corner and when the ball fell to his feet all he could do was blast the ball into row Z. Stick to defending chanted the fans. Ehret was brilliant for Koln in the second half. His shot from 25 yards had Amelia beating all ends up but bounced back off the angle and was cleared to safety. Ernst broke free of his marker and the ball fell to his feet from Elia's corner and his shot brought a great save out of Cuenca. Schalke put the game to bed in the eight fifth minute when Cassano placed his shot into the bottom corner with real strikers class to seal the points for Schalke. 2-0 final score.

ENG_-_Elia_248153a.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHK93koL4GAgCyQCJzXzAJyOsIUtQ

Elia's team mates surround him after his opener

cassano_celeb_inter.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFhl5KV5BbNo5mg76Fvsf3n-Wpylg

Cassano celebrates his late goal.

5_1241541577.jpg

Blackburn appoint KopStar on two week contract

Blackburn have appointed high profile Aussie gaffer KopStar on a two week contract to help keep the club out of relegation. KopStar, a manager known to win titles with his teams said this, "I am overwhelmed at the oppurtunity. it may be two weeks but it will be the best two managerial weeks of my life. I cant wait for the first game. The club have lost their last four games.

2773_1243060739.jpg

Giuly- FC Schalke target

FC Schalke were reported to have lodged a bid for French winger Giuly but manager KopStar said this, 'The bid of 13 million was a disgrace. I will not sell for straight cash.' Blackburn staff have confirmed that FC Schalke striker Cassano is a target- is a swap deal on the horizon?

P.S. Took over Scotland as well. Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?

398_1201607911.gif

Schalke 04 manager Barry Golden has spoken about the rumours involving Giuly and Cassano in a possible switch he said,

The rumours about us making a bid for Giuly are correct, he would have added experience to the squad but is not needed to be honest. Cassano moving to Blackburn in exchange for Giuly? This is the first I've heard and its complete tosh. Cassano will not be leaving especially for a deal of that standards.

flag-of-scotland.jpg

KopStar announces squad to face Russia

New Scottish manager KopStar has sprung a number of surprises as he announced his team for the clash against Russia. Scotland are in a tight position. If they win they qualify for the World Cup adn will leapfrog Russia into first place. If they draw and Jamaica beat Norway then they miss out. A loss could have two possible outcomes. A Jamaican loss or draw would see the Scottish progress and a Jamaican win would result in Scottish heart ache. Weir and Heartly were both omitted from the 30 man squad in favour of youngsters Dorrans and Arfield, much to surprise of many.

The final 15 man squad for the clash is:

Goalkeepers

McGregor

Gordon

Defenders

Hutton

Caldwell

McManus

Berra

Fox

Midifelders

Brown