Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

Look at FC Porto.

Good squad mate but to be honest I'll only let Ronaldo go for two really great players - one of whom would probably have to be 94 rated. I'm only letting him go if the net result is an improvement to my squad. By the way I made a bid for Mikel of Meira (91) and Inler (90). I know neither on there own are good enough for Mikel, but you are getting two 90+ players in return for one. If you're not keen on this deal (you don't seem to be biting my hand off!) is there anyone else you are interested in (Ronaldo aside)?

Good squad mate but to be honest I'll only let Ronaldo go for two really great players - one of whom would probably have to be 94 rated. I'm only letting him go if the net result is an improvement to my squad. By the way I made a bid for Mikel of Meira (91) and Inler (90). I know neither on there own are good enough for Mikel' date=' but you are getting two 90+ players in return for one. If you're not keen on this deal (you don't seem to be biting my hand off!) is there anyone else you are interested in (Ronaldo aside)?[/quote']

Lahm interests me and Pato, Pato more though, already have two 90+ RB's.

Guess it all depends on how interested in Pato you are! Would maybe do a deal involving Pato for Mikel and another. Possibly Cissokho? What do you think?

It sounds like a deal i'm willing to do. Also i'm selling Huntelaar, so if anyone is interested, message me, also willing to offer him + another player for a player in the 93/94 region.

Just picked up Espanyol.

Looking forward to next season with the main aim to improve on this season's 10th place finish. Would also like to see us have a good run in the SMFA Cup.

I am a fair manager and will listen to all offers and will accept the right deal. Wish me luck :)

Just picked up Espanyol.

Looking forward to next season with the main aim to improve on this season's 10th place finish. Would also like to see us have a good run in the SMFA Cup.

I am a fair manager and will listen to all offers and will accept the right deal. Wish me luck :)

Welcome to SPain.

I am Valencia. :)

champions_league_logo.jpg

398_1201607911.gif3_front_small.png 1-2 123_1192673039.gif12_front_small.png

Agg: 3-3, Schalke 04 progress to the final winning 1-0 at Penalties.

SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Second Leg.

Veltins Arena

Att: 61,673

Ref: David Foster flags_of_England.gif

Schalke 04 managed by: Barry Golden

Roma managed by: Luciano Tana

manuel_neuer_ap.jpg

Amelia saves from Totti as Schalke win.

FC Schalke 04 progressed to the Smfa Champion Cup Final for the second year in a row last night, beating Italian Champions Roma on Penalties. This came after Roma equalled Schalke’s 2-1 win, away in Rome. Schalke play Independiente in the final next Friday.

Seven minutes in and the first chance occurred. Fernando Torres shooting inches past Doni’s post after a good turn and shot from twenty yards. A dubious decision soon followed, Totti played team mate David Pizarro clean through and Chilean placed the ball into the corner for 1-0, despite the protests from Schalke’s fans, players and managerial staff for offside, but the goal was given. 1-0 fourteen minutes in. Stephen Ireland shot inches wide soon after for Schalke, curling his shot from the edge of the area agonisingly wide of the target. In the thirty seventh minute, Rodrigo Taddei shot over after Amelia parried Pizarro’s shot, luckily for Schalke. And then a moment of Madness, Antonio Cassano made an insane lash out at Philippe Mexes and got a straight red card in the thirty eighth minute. Not good for Schalke and Cassano’s manager didn’t look to pleased with him. David Pizarro shot just wide before half time. Half Time, Schalke 0-1 Roma.

The second half was insanely scrappy. Schalke were playing it safe knowing if they were to concede, they would have to get a goal which would be hard with an attacker off the pitch. In the seventy eighth minute Eljero Elia went forward on a rare break and let fly with a thunderous left footed shot which sailed inches wide of Doni’s goal. Then in the eighty third minute, a moment of magic from a man of pure class. Fernando Torres received the ball from Ernst and tore past two Roma defenders before finishing the ball into the roof of the net from a tight angle. Roma new that they had to score to go to extra time, meaning the goal Torres scored didn’t change much. Taddei sent in a cross for Balzaretti and the Italian headed into the corner of the net to spark huge celebrations from the Roma team and fans. Full Time Schalke 1-2 Roma.

Extra time was dull, Torres hit the crossbar from twenty yards and Pizarro shot narrowly wide on two occasions as both sides look happy to settle for Penalties. Schalke went first in the penalty shootout and Eljero Elia fired over the bar. Roma talisman Balzaretti shot wide then and both Ireland and Taddei had their penalties saved. Torres was the only player to score, blasting the ball down the middle. And then Perrotta shot into the arms of Amelia. As Cani, Ernst and Pizarro missed their spot kicks it came down to the captain Francesco Totti whose penalty was fantastically saved from Italian Amelia. Schalke progress to their second final in two seasons, and play a marvellous Independiente in the final.

Ajax looking to strengthen. Looking for a 90+ Forward and 90+ Midfielder.

Got players like Santacroce' date=' Bianchi Arce, Andy Johnson, Rosenberg, Lazovic, Magallon, Raffael etc that I can use in p/ex deals.[/quote']

I'm seling Huntelaar, probably not your first choice, but if your interested just message me over MSN.

Also willing to sell Lucho Gonzalez

Ajax looking to strengthen. Looking for a 90+ Forward and 90+ Midfielder.

Got players like Santacroce' date=' Bianchi Arce, Andy Johnson, Rosenberg, Lazovic, Magallon, Raffael etc that I can use in p/ex deals.

Also willing to swap Gourcuff and another player for a 94+ midfielder.[/quote']

Hmm... Fabregas might be lured away with a decent offer. MIGHT being the important word.

I guess Ronaldo isn't the most popular player! Not a single bid for the joint highest rated player on SM! Is it due to his oh so likeable persona I wonder??? Come on guys - you won't have to work with the real deal, just sit a 98 rated player in your team and occasionally look at his coiffured barnet and pretty boy face. Anyway, Pato has been aquiring a lot more interest - but not an offer as yet. I'm really prepared to let one of them go before the new season - need to strangthen central midfield in particular. Still no takers? (And please, don't offer me two highly rated 53-year-olds with no legs and a grim future, thanks)

Cheers. Mark Howley. GC 3. Bayern Munich

I guess Ronaldo isn't the most popular player! Not a single bid for the joint highest rated player on SM! Is it due to his oh so likeable persona I wonder??? Come on guys - you won't have to work with the real deal' date=' just sit a 98 rated player in your team and occasionally look at his coiffured barnet and pretty boy face. Anyway, Pato has been aquiring a lot more interest - but not an offer as yet. I'm really prepared to let one of them go before the new season - need to strangthen central midfield in particular. Still no takers? (And please, don't offer me two highly rated 53-year-olds with no legs and a grim future, thanks)

Cheers. Mark Howley. GC 3. Bayern Munich[/quote']

how much are you looking for, for ronaldo?

ReadyCrest.jpg

Win The Cup or Sacked

After 9 trophies including 2 trebles in 4 season the Glasgow Rangers board have acted angrily at losing the league title to Celtic by telling manager Colin Barker he must win the Scottish Cup or he will be removed as the manager of the club.

glasgow-rangers.jpg

Can Rangers do this again to save Barker's job

Rangers win the cup beating Aberdeen 2-1 but Barker shocks the club by quitting.

Bye GC3' date=' its been fun

[b']Edit[/b]

Spain will be free

champions_league_logo.jpg

398_1263404216.jpg3_front_small.png 4-2 275_1260820979.jpg10_front_small.png

Kiessling 2 | Tonetto 3

Altintop 8 | Cisse 9

Ireland 34

Torres 50

SMFA Champions Cup Final

Maracanã

Att: 92,000

Ref: Robert Schorgenhofer flags_of_Austria.gif

FC Schalke 04 managed by: Barry Golden

Independiente managed by: Paddington Bear

HalilAltintop2.jpg

SCHALKE RETAIN THE CHAMPIONS CUP!

FC Schalke 04 retained their title last night beating a strong Independiente from Argentina. It is Schalke’s second SMFA Champions Cup under boss Golden. That wraps up a season for Schalke which could have seen them win the treble but a second successive SMFA Champions Cup is fantastic for Schalke.

This game started in fantastic fashion. Altintop tore down the line for Schalke and cut the ball back for debutant Stefan Kiessling who smashed the ball into the top corner only two minutes in. Seconds later and Independiente were level. Max Tonneto’s deflected shot from outside the box wrong footed Amelia and trickled into the net. 1-1, three minutes played. Eljero Elia sprinted downt the left hand flank moments later and sent in an inch perfect cross onto the head of Hamit Altintop and he nodded the ball into the bottom corner. 2-1 Schalke, eight minutes played. Insanely, Independiente were level seconds later, Djibril Cisse tore through the Schalke defence and blasted the ball high into Amelia’s net. 2-2, nine minutes gone. Stephen Ireland shot inches over soon after for Schalke as they pressed for another goal. Fernando Torres headed onto the roof of the net after a fine cross from Altintop on the right. Schalke regained the lead in the thirty fourth minute, Stephen Ireland getting a screamer from twenty yards which sailed into the top corner, leaving Almunia helpless. Half Time Schalke 3-2 Independiente.

A terrible back pass from Luke Young to Papac in the Independiente defence allowed Fernando Torres to race clean through and the expert finisher placed the ball low and hard into the bottom corner. 4-2 Schalke, fifty minutes gone. Independiente pressed and former Schalke boy, Jermaine Jones had his shot cleared off the line by David Luiz. Fernando Torres went forward soon after and his excellent shot from twenty yards came back off the crossbar with Almunia motionless. Almunia had to be sharp to make saves from Fernando Torres and Kiessling and Amelia had to make some good saves from Cisse and Marchisio. In injury time Jermaine Jones shot inches wide as the Ref blew the final whistle. Schalke retain the title for a second year.

I am thrilled to have won this title for a second year running. It's and honour when you see the excellent managers in this competition. Independiente gave us a really tough game and really deserve a lot of credit. They are a fantastic young side which will be challenging everyone for this title for years to come. I have no doubt we will see see the same commitment, passion and determination from my players next season as they have been fantastic throughout this one aswell.

Schalke+supporters+are+among+Germany%27s+most+emotional+fans..jpg

Schalke players celebrate with their fans.

• 2 weeks later...

M. Stekelenburg GK (89)

J. Hart GK (89)

M. Chretien RB (88)

M. Motta RB (88)

K. Boulahrouz CB (89)

J. Mensah CB (88)

M. Dingsdag CB (88)

F. Coloccini CB (88)

J. Vertonghen Def (88)

M. Torrejon CB (87)

G. Mesto RM (89)

H. Moises DM (89)

M. Ninkovic LM (88)

O. Bakkal AM (88)

R. Carioca CM (87)

F. Tissone CM (87)

M. Sulejmani Fwd (88)

All available to loan at FC Porto

• 1 month later...

Half-way stage in the league, and Ajax are 15 points ahead of second placed Feyenoord. However their SMFA Cup dreams hang in the balance yet again at the group stages, with one game to go they are in 2nd place but only by GD, with the final game against Spartak coming up.

As soon as I get Gamberini and Xabi back from suspension, I lose Lampard and Vermaelen to injury :mad:. Still had no reply from River about my proposal for Higuain either :rolleyes:.