Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

Half-way stage in the league' date=' and Ajax are 15 points ahead of second placed Feyenoord. However their SMFA Cup dreams hang in the balance yet again at the group stages, with one game to go they are in 2nd place but only by GD, with the final game against Spartak coming up.

As soon as I get Gamberini and Xabi back from suspension, I lose Lampard and Vermaelen to injury :mad:. Still had no reply from River about my proposal for Higuain either :rolleyes:.[/quote']

I'm awaiting a reply to my offer and numerous PM's also.

I'm sure its a forumer that manages them too.

Half-way stage in the league' date=' and Ajax are 15 points ahead of second placed Feyenoord. However their SMFA Cup dreams hang in the balance yet again at the group stages, with one game to go they are in 2nd place but only by GD, with the final game against Spartak coming up.

As soon as I get Gamberini and Xabi back from suspension, I lose Lampard and Vermaelen to injury :mad:. Still had no reply from River about my proposal for Higuain either :rolleyes:.[/quote']

My Spartak? I'd better go set my tactics to "playing Kuldeep" then :P

How many leagues is it that it always comes down to me V's you lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, took over Newcastle yesterday and will be surely staying around. Tied against Zenit today with very limited time to set my squad, but not too upset as now I can focus on building my squad.

One deal already will see Santi Cazorla heading for Valencia in exchange for N'zogbia and Krasic. If you fancy any other deals just let me know:)

newcastle_united_logo_001.jpg

Era Under Troy Begins Well

After taking over the job on April 5th, new boss Troy Lamagna promised fans they would see a change in how the club was managed. After a dissapointing 2-2 draw with Zenit in the SMFA Cup which brought the end to Newcastle's campaign, Troy went to work improving the squad.

The club have said goodbye to star player Santi Cazorla, who has joined Valencia for Milos Krasic and Charles N'Zogbia. Troy has stated the deal was necessary for the rebuilding of the club, and is happy a good manager and deal came calling. Next job was to get rid of the dead wood, so Newcastle has said goodbye to 4 more players, bringing in 11.9 mil.

2010imgcache.jpg

New signing Krasic will play an important role if Newcastle are to avoid relegation

For incoming transfers, Troy has focused on building his frontline, bringing in Djalo Yannick from Boca for around 15 mil, as well as having a bid accepted for Tomas Necid of 8 mil and Pelendier Dagoberto. The gaffer is also said to be keen on a few more from unmanaged clubs, but he would not disclose their names and clubs.

After the draw to Zenit, Troy changed the squad around and was able to take care of unmanaged Preston 2-1, with newboy N'Zogbia and Dagoberto netting the goals. The win is Newcastle's first since March 10th, and gives the club something to build on for the rest of the season......

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1296

I've taken on Dinamo Zagreb to have a bash at building a decent side from nearly nothing - I do love an Eastern European underachiever.

However unlikely as it may be, anyone who has concerned/surplus to requirements players rated 87+ that they will sell me for cash please let me know. I would do P/E but my players are pap.

Good Luck to All.

Well, 72 hours into my stint at Dinamo Zagreb and I have signed an entirely new squad and can now put out something like a decent side - even grabbed a few hidden gems so happy with that - and all for cash too.

First-teamers signed:

Kirkland (89), Canella (88), Cvitanich (87), Cannavaro (88), Mancilla (88), Soriano (87), Cesnauskis (87), Braafheid (87), Orbaiz (87), Julio Alvarez (87)

Hidden-Gems / Risers signed:

Jeffren (82), Edel (80), Sabitov (86), Ngoyi (83), Langil (82)

plus a smattering of youngsters with some potential - Schneiderlin, Stevanovic, Knasmuller etc.

Looking forward to a long reign at Dinamo in GC3.

• 2 weeks later...

I've taken on Dinamo Zagreb to have a bash at building a decent side from nearly nothing - I do love an Eastern European underachiever.

However unlikely as it may be' date=' anyone who has concerned/surplus to requirements players rated 87+ that they will sell me for cash please let me know. I would do P/E but my players are pap.

Good Luck to All.[/font']

Hiya mate. Good players for cash at Bayern -

Harry Kewell and David Dunn.

Must be a good offer though

I've got a job offer from Newcastle United! Not sure what I should do. :o

Ajax are only 21 points ahead with 9 to go :P.

Depends how attached you are to that Feyenoord, you've been there 247 games, so if you want to freshen things up it might be a good idea to take the job offer, but you might regret it. Personally, I'd stick with the team you built.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

Just took over Swansea, the team with which I first started playing manager , back in ’99. Back then they were a little team in the 4th division in England, now I want to take them to the top of the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Bayern German Champions

Bayern Munich have been crowned Bundersliga champions in arguably the toughest league in Gold Champ. 3.

Mangager Mark Howley says all players are available for P/E as he continues to push on despite this success.

"Now we must compete in the SMFA Champions Cup if we want to be regarded as a trully great team."

PM me if you're interested in anyone.

Guest Scout Maker

Bolton Sign Czech Winger!

41757510rosickygetty416.jpg

New Bolton manager Dan Forester was quick to change his squad after signing AC Milan Midfielder Tomas Rosicky for the fee of £2,000,000 and Veteran Celebrity David Beckham. Forester had only been in charge of Bolton for less than 12 Hours before starting talks with AC Milan manager Simon Huston. Rosicky signed for Milan for £30,000,000 from Arsenal four years ago and he managed 49 goals in 138 matches for Milan. Rosicky started brightly at Milan but was stripped of his first team place when Milan signed Arda Turan and Tranquillo Barnetta. Rosicky is set to start for Bolton on the left wing with Ludovic Guily rotating to the right wing.

Bolton had been looking to offload Beckham for a while after he had many fans and critics had doubted Beckham's ability and said he was getting too old for the job. Beckham had wanted a move to the MLS to join either the Seattle Sounders or Los Angeles Galaxy. Sky Sports managed to have a word with the new Bolton coach about the transfer and he told us. "Tomas is an exceptional player, he can play on the wing, in the centre or just behind the strikers, he will be a great addition to the squad." When asked about David Beckham he told us. "David is also a great player, but he did not have the same fire power he did ten years ago, I am building a young team and David was not in any of my plans."

Ajax finish the season on 97 points with a GD of 90, 121 goals scored. Disappointing season though, as its the only thing we won.

Willing to do some deals! Lampard, Rio, Xabi Alonso, Mascherano, Simao, Gourcuff, Clichy, Gamberini are all available in p/ex deals. Can offer 2 for 1s for higher rated players.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this gameworld any good?

I like GC1 and GC2 so I thought I would give this one a whirl.

I have taken up the helm at Lyn Oslo....they finished third bottom and I am aiming to turn the table upside down and finish top 3 next season. :)

I have a bundle of cash so on the off chance anyone needs any and has some decent players to sell then give me a shout!

Is this gameworld any good?

I like GC1 and GC2 so I thought I would give this one a whirl.

I have taken up the helm at Lyn Oslo....they finished third bottom and I am aiming to turn the table upside down and finish top 3 next season. :)

I have a bundle of cash so on the off chance anyone needs any and has some decent players to sell then give me a shout!

Thought you'd followed me into Holland + Belgium there for a second!

Its pretty decent, transfer activity is pretty decent too (unless you're going to try and deal with Ajax :P)

Its pretty decent' date=' transfer activity is pretty decent too (unless you're going to try and deal with Ajax :P)[/quote']

Well back in day :D when i played the game this was the best setup by miles. I was zaragoza so can anyone tell me how they are doing. I never had an amazing team but i managed them really well took them to 2nd and a smfa uefa cup semi.

Its pretty decent' date=' transfer activity is pretty decent too (unless you're going to try and deal with Ajax :P)[/quote']

I know better than to try and deal with you, you are worse to deal with than me. :D:p

Well back in day :D when i played the game this was the best setup by miles. I was zaragoza so can anyone tell me how they are doing. I never had an amazing team but i managed them really well took them to 2nd and a smfa uefa cup semi.

They finished 9th this season so looks like they are missing you. Squad looks nice too, are you sure it used to be yours? :P