Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

• 4 months later...

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

it aint have dead in here is it' date=' just took milan, have silva available for p/e maybe, but looking for good offer ;)[/quote']

I know it's disappointing to see :( But I would be interested in David Silva, I was robbed in signing him a few seasons back when he was at Aberdeen.

Took over as Arsenal yesterday' date=' solid team, but we are currently coming last and my chairman expects a "serious title challenge"..... I'm only 24 points off first, no bother Chairman![/quote']

Haha! I had the same problem 2 weeks ago taking over Borussia Dortmund in a custom. With just 5 league games to go my team sitting in 17th with 33 points and just the 35 points behind the leaders was expected to mount a "serious title challenge"

• 1 year later...

Taken over at Celtic and looking for a 90+ defender ...... Also looking to kick start this thread into life ....... Come on you lot..... Where are ya? :D

About timeeee :D

90 centre backs you say?

I have Skrtel and Capoue, not that I'm saying there for sale but just putting it out there...

• 4 months later...

There's plenty here mate ;)

B)

Aight, good, I was starting to panic.

Been able to make some good signings...Get Inter out of the block's here.

WOLLSCHEID, Philipp

BUENO, Alberto

KALINIĆ, Nikola

JÔ, Alves

BARNETTA, Tranquillo

TETTEY, Alexander

SÁNCHEZ, Carlos

CONSTANT, Kévin

LAUTOA, Wesley

BÜRKI, Roman

GUARDADO, Andrés

Should help.

Could use a RB if anybody has player on the fringe.

Cheers

Saw the Opportunity in London and Grabbed it!

Jason Hines, leaves Inter Milan, after just 2 games, for Tottenham.

This was a tough decision for me. I love Milan. But, the England leagues, are the toughest around, and this is where I want to continue my craft now.

Fabio-Quagliarella_large.jpg

Fabio Quagliarella is not happy with this, because since the arrival of Manager Hines, he has now been Transfer Listed.

Cheers

Saw the Opportunity in London and Grabbed it!

Jason Hines' date=' leaves Inter Milan, after just 2 games, for Tottenham.[/size']

Fabio-Quagliarella_large.jpg

Fabio Quagliarella is not happy with this, because since the arrival of Manager Hines, he has now been Transfer Listed.

Cheers

I would've stayed at Inter personally. :D

I'll probably be looking for a move away, in the end, because I have found a pretty good Tottenham in GC15. I don't like to double up my clubs, besides Liverpool.

GC14 I have Inter Milan. It was an original purchase years ago, so I had to move away from Inter in here.