Gold Championship 3!!!

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 3!!!

Just picked up Watford in GC3. They are just above the relagation and have a fairly strong squad going to try and pull them away from the dreaded zone and with only 8 games to go it will be tough. Looking forward to signing some star to help us get better which may be difficult with 20 mill.

Oh yeh and come on people, Mr Adamski, Gazza Thomas, Lammy, Ricardo Kaka, Leigh (who is incidently my game tonight)lets get more posts on this thread it should have more than just above 200. Come on!

Watford transfer news.

Jewiss commented that 'we are very weak in the middle of the park and i will definitely be doing something to get this sorted out, in order to make us a prominent force in the Premier League'. Well Jewiss has most definitley done this bringing in 2 Loanies, from Hertha BSC, whom he would like to thank! Villareal have also loaned Watford Wellington to offer firepower upfront.

The low down.

Mario Bolatti-

594835.jpg

Operates as a CM, which is where we are very poor, he will feature a lot this season, and will now be our captain. I hope he will do very well here as he is most definitely a great player. A lot of hopes of staying up will undoubtably rest on this lads shoulders and hopefully he shall deliver the goods.

Edgar Barreto-

AFP66293.jpg

Operates in a defensive midfield role primarily but will also enjoy going forward a bit more as a CM. Again this player cam from Hertha BSC and he will undoubtably feature a lot for us this season and i hope that he will show what a great star he is, and give us some of the form which he has been blessing Herth and the Paraguay national team with.

Soares Welliton-

joueur.jpg

This young striker has joined us from Spanish outfit Villareal and he comes with a very high pedigree. The Brazilian 21 year old is extremely high rated and a number of teams have been fighting recently for his signature. I am pleased that it was Villareal who got him and even more so that they have agrred to loan him to us.

Fenerbache Key Players

breno_treino_01.jpg

Defender:Breno

Info: Breno will play a key role in Gazzas plans for succsess and just 18 he has a very big future in Fenerbache

Rating Changes- Gazza expects Breno to reach 90+ within the next few years so will not be selling him

Scott%20Parker.jpg

Midfielder:Scott Parker

Info: Scott Parker will be the main man in midfielder for a season at leaste, gazza is looking to offload him as he isnt in Gazzas plans

Rating Changes- Gazza Doesnt Think Parker will Increase this season, 89 is just right for him

33761.jpg

Striker:Bakary Kone

Info: Kone is Gazzas main striker and is not willing to sell, with him and bianchi upfront, goals should pour in

Rating Changes: Kone is having a great season and should reach the 89/90 mark next weak

I would also like to menstion i am willing to loan players out to forumers, but only the ones that are allready loaned out e.g. freddy adu, so if your interested tell me and i will recall them for you :)

Sochaux march on in The French Division 1. After a good 2-1 away performance against Caen. The French league leaders carry on their good run of 14 wins in 15 games to pull away at the top of the League. Goals from Armando Petit and Pavel Pogrebnyak seal the win with a goal from Julien Toudic in between the Sochaux goals gave them a glimmer of hope but it was not to be.

The Sochaux manager stated: " It will be good if we can keep these good performances up and push for the SMFA Cup next season to test ourselves against the best teams in Football."

He also praised his teams recent performances saying how proud of them he is.

2 Out Of 2 For New Fenerbahce Boss Gazza Thomas

fenerbahce-logo.png

Gazza has had a wonderfull start to his Fenerbahce Carreer And has moved them up to second in just two games

Panathinaikos 0-1 Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce came out on top in a pritty even match, with the only goal coming from Centre Back Scotti when his shot from an acute angle was deflected in

Fenerbahce 4-1 Crvena Zvezda

It took only 3 minutes for the first goal and it came from Fenerbahce Striker Guiza when he finished smartly after some slick passing, they doubled thier lead 4 minutes later when Guiza got his second of the match when he recieved the ball on the right and skipped inside to smash a 25 yard screemer into the top corner, 4 minutes later Rolando Bianchi got on the score sheet when his deflected shot wrong footed the keeper, and it stayed like that untill half time Fenebahce Leading through 3 goals inside 12 minutes

Half Time -Fenerbahce 3-0 Crvena Zvezda

It was relitivly quite in the second half untill the 67th minute when Iván MORENO Y FABIANESI (:eek: ) finished brilliently after a ball was layed off for him, Crvena Zvezda got an conselation when Dusan DJOKIC hit a powerfull shot into the onion bag, **** be proud of that one

and the match finished

Rating Changes:

Marcelo GALLARDO's rating has decreased to 87.:(

Daniel MOREIRA's rating has decreased to 87.:(

Bakary KONE's rating has increased to 90. :D

Marco SCHONBACHLER's rating has increased to 78.:)

Cedric DE TROETSEL's rating has decreased to 76.:rolleyes:

Anyone Fancy A Friendly Tonight??

chelseanobackgroundcc4.png

Chelsea in their 1st game under Matt Jewiss, completely demolished a Newcastle side managed by Cally Annett, despite having a player sent off in the form of Micheal Essien.

Jewiss said this to his players before the match,'I just want you to go out there and give it your best shot boys. It aint going to be easy aswe are up against a good side who have a top class manager. Of course i want to win and but i would definitely not begrudge Cally a win here today'.

Chelsea started the game brightly and in the 8th minute Kalou slotted home a simple shot from the edge of the six yard box and into the gaping empty goal. 10 Minutes after JT takes it past the 'flat footed centre back' and slotted the ball home with great composure. Shay Given then make 2 great saves just before Owen got his 1st goal under Jewiss with a powerful header past the keeper. 15 minutes after half time Michael Essien goes and gets himself sent off for diving and play acting- surely this is not a red card offence, but theres the match engine for you! It seemed as though it would go downhill from there but Chelsea kept coming at the Castle and Owen scores 2 goals in the space of 5 minutes, the first a shot rebounding off the woodwork and nestling in the back of the net, the next was a spectacular overhead kick whic Jewiss himself would have been proud off. Of course Owen got the MOM award.

After match interview: 'Yes i know all the questions so i will give a statement and then go and have a pint with Cally!,I am of course pleased with the win and they way that we outplyed Newcastle excited me. I am very disappointed with the ref as you cannot get sent off for playacting its proposterous! But we showed great character to carry on and for Owen to grab a couple more goals. Yes i am pleased!

Ajax.png

New Boss At Ajax making changes

TRANSFER NEWS...

IN & OUTS

Manager Any Nile Is Buying Carragher For Emmanuelson Who Is 21 LB And Rated 90 And Taurdudo The 21 Year Old 90 Rated Lm/lb

Wez Sneider On His Way Out For John Obi Mikel And Boularouz In A 2 Way Deal With Chelsea in which ballack will be on his way to amsterdam for ryan babel who is on his way out

NEXT MATCH FC TWENTE PREDICTION 4-0 to Ajax

263.gif

There was dancing in the street in Moscow tonight as Spartak picked up there 2nd championship in a row with 3 games left to play.

People were seen waving banners with manager SonofPluto's name on them, and cheering the lads as they went out on the vodka to celebrate this remarkable achiement.

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Spartak MoskvaSPARTAK MOSKVA 35 29 1 5 98 34 64 88

2 Dynamo KyivDynamo Kyiv 35 25 2 8 87 45 42 77

3 Zenit St PetersburgZenit St Petersburg 35 23 6 6 84 32 52 75

4 CSKA MoskvaCSKA Moskva 35 21 8 6 80 54 26 71

All hail Pavel!!

Sochaux have moved to within 1point of the Ligue 1 Title with a 5-0 demolition of 4th place Nancy. With a Superior goal difference Winston hopes to wrap the title up with a win on Saturday away at Niort. Winston is confident as this amazing Sochaux run continues. They have now won 12 games in a row in the League and made it 17 wins in 19 games since the Welshman took over.

Pavel Pogrebnyak has gone top of the Goal Scoring charts with a hatrick. The other goals were scored by Araujo Ilan and Jerome Leroy. Winston said Pogrebnyak was out of favour when he took over but earned his place in the team and has proved his worth this season with 20 goals in 26 games.

badge_new1.jpg

Chelsea Update

Chelsea have booked their place in the UEFA cup next season thanks to a god 1-0 at Birmingham tonight. Although there is still the chance that a finish in the top 4 is possible and therefore the Champions Cup dream could still be on for the Bluez.

New manager Jewiss took over 3 games ago with Chelsea in 10th place and not in good shape atall. In the last 3 games under jewiss's reign they are undefetad and have amassed 7 points out of the possible 9. This included a destructable win over Cally Annett's Newcastle, with Owen being the star of the show.

SInce then Chelsea have been busy in the transfer market to look for a better CM to replace the injured Frank Lampard and J.Cole and the suspended Essien. They have managed to complete the signature of Wesley Sneijder who will become an essential part of the Chelsea squad, now and when Frank, Michael and Joe return. Wesley Jewiss has sadi 'Is a great player with a great footballing brain and is a player who can break down attacks and start up new ones with a swift tackle and defence splitting pass', Wes was approached after Jewiss cooled his interest in De Rossi. Babel the youngster has also moved to the bridge with Ballack going the other way. This now means that Jewiss has Nani and Babel waiting in the background as 2 quality backup players who will undoubtably increase more and more.

Tonight saw the blues visit Birmingham City with yes a weakened but also a strong enough squad. To be far to Brum they had the bulk of the chances but less possesion which suggests that the blues sat back and relaxed, something which Jewiss will not be best pleased with. It took to the 77th minute for Chesea to break the deadlock thorugh prolific superstar Claude Makelele with a bullet header from 6 yards out.

Although it was not the best of games by the blues Jewiss still seemed happy as it kept the European dream against the top sides alive!

Sochaux capture Ligue 1 Title

There are major parties going on in the City of Sochaux tonight as the fans celebrate the winning of the Ligue 1 Title. This is a major achievement for such a rookie manager. In his first season as a top flight manager he has managed to steamroller his way the the French League.

With one game to go in the season Sochaux traveled to Niort tonight in an expectant mood, they were celebrating after taking the lead in the 18th minute when Araujo Ilan dribbled his way past 3 defenders and blasted the ball home in a wonderful individual effort. The Sochaux team seemed to take the foot of the pedal after that and nearly payed for it when James Obiorah finished a good passing move on 62 minutes to put the Sochaux party on hold. This kicked Sochaux back into life as they pressed for the lead again and substitute Blas Perez finished after 82 minutes to start the Sochaux fans into a frenzy and absolute delight. They won 2-1.

lgsp0276+chelsea-fc-club-football-badge-chelsea-football-club-poster.jpg

Chelsea FC news.

Chelsea line up tonight against Chelsea at the last game of the season with 8th place guaranteed. 4 points would be needed for Chelsea to get 7th- which would have no influence on where they would be playing their european footbal next season. For chelseato lost their place in europe 6 points would be needed from the team in 9th. Basically Chelsea are going to finish 8th no questions about it :P!

Jewiss is facing a dilemma over tonights game against Reading, does he play his first eleven, although 3 replacements will need to be dreafted in to replace the injured Lampard and SWP and suspended Ferreira. Jewiss is mulling over the prospect of playing a young attacking four, in the shape of Nani and Estayanyoff along with Babel on the wings and then resting Didier and Owen and playing Kalou up top, to give these players a chance at some firtst team football, before the end of the season, which always has the possibilty that they may be out of Chelsea for good.

When asked about this seasons finish of 8th, Jewiss had this to say, 'i didnt finish 8th the previous coach did, and even i have to admit that 8th is a pretty naff position for a team of this calibre. I think that i have done a good job though with 12 points out of possible 15 including a drubbing of Newcastle- which pleased me!'

Our reporter spoke to Lampard and had this to say, 'well er yeh i think we have had an ok season, nah actually it has been rubbish, i would have a right mind to leave, especially with us not winning the title and not getting into the champions league. I wanted to leave but now we have a manager of Matt's calibre and i am willing to stay, i would also like to say that Essien, Nani and JT expressed the same feelings as me.

Jewiss would also like to say htat he is pleased with new signings Wesley Sneijder and Luis Nani. he had this to say about Wes, 'he is a great player and has done a great job so far, he impressed during his time at Madrid and i am very pleased to see him in a blue, and sometimes yellow, chelsea ahirt. Also Nani has impressed me aswell but he is not yet ready for the 1st team.

The new superstar at the club:

ws.jpg

This guy has a future for sure

nani.jpg

Jewiss has also expressed his interest in bringing Anderson to the club although the 70m price tag needed to secure his services, just evades our budget, and to be honest is a little on the heavy side for us at the moment, but 'we are in talks for him'.

Jewiss has also stated his desire to bring Both the Ledesma's to the club and also Baptista but it looks extremely unlikely as the managers aint got back to Jewiss yet.

Miguel (94) Available.

Valencia boss Dan Payne has transfer listed Miguel after deciding it was time for the team to cash in on the player.

Miguel will be allowed to leave for a deal involving two defenders preferably with a RB replacement.

All cash offers will be rejected.

Tough draw for Sochaux

The Welsh manager has vented his feelings about the SMFA Champions Cup draw publicly today saying that he is disappointed and excited by the draw which sees them drawn in arguably the toughest group in the competition this year in Group B with PSV Eindhoven, Galacticos Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Winston has been working hard in the transfer market in the Pre-Season with very frustrating results as they have not been able to secure the signing of anyone to boost their squad so far, Winston has said that he needs to improve the squad but will not be rushed into buying just anyone, he wants players to compete for a first team place and not make up the numbers. He has said that he knows how important it is to have a bigger squad than last season with the tough tests that come in the season.

Sochaux are reportedly interested in Midfielder's as Winston looks to change his system of play slightly and would need strength in numbers in that area.

Breaking news at the bridge

Jewiss has decided to call it a day, (only kidding) :P.

Chelsea have tonight announced that two players shall be leaving the club. The Ivorian international Salomon Kalou has had a fall out with the manager Jewiss, and has been offloaded straight away. Arsenal had already shown previous interest in him, and Jewiss was only to happy to pass him onto the hands of Arsenal manager Leigh. Jewiss had this to say about Salomon, 'he is a great player and i am of course very upset to see him go as it means we need a replcement striker, but i have made a number of enquiries and if anything a deal for Robinho with Paul looks more likely then any other deal, although this deal is also very unlikely. Kal's attitude on the pitch was second to none, and he was a pleasure to have around the bridge, he was a well liked character in the dressing room, although a lot of the time, his mind seemed elsewhere. I feel as though i have done what i can with him and it is not time for him to move on.'

Another player is also leaving the club tonight, Joe Cole, has also left the blues. This will be a disappoinment to the fans as he is a fan favourite here at the bridge, and they will not want to see him go. Joe had this to say about his coach, 'Yeh e is a good guy and he wants best for the club, i am of course sad to leave but i feel where i am going has a better manager and i will improve more under him than i would under Jewiss (Jewiss slaps Joe), Oh er Yeh i am entirely thankful for my time here at Chelsea but the player being brought in from Arsenal is in my managers opinion a lot better then me, i shall miss the lads, but to be honest i dont think i would have been playing much with the midfield Chelsea now have.

kalou_salomon_cfc_profile_2006.jpg

joe_cole.jpg

Both are on their way out as we look to bring this guy in:

gerrard.jpg

And now the moment you have all been waiting for the player who is being brought in at the exopense of these two players leaving the club is none other than STEVEN GERRARD!! The midfield Mistro has been linked to the club ever since Jewiss joined and now a deal has een sealed which sees, Cole and Kalou going the other way as Stevie joins the rampant blues.

Jewiss had this to say, 'I am over the moon at the fact that Steve had decided to come and play for us here at Chelsea. He is a great player and will figure along with Micheal Essin and Wes Sneijder in the middle of the park, as Chelsea look to play the 4-4-3 formation'.

Jewiss would also like to take this time to say that Big Frank Lampard will e leaving Chelsea before the season starts. Jewiss has said he would prefere a Striker to play Along side Drogba and Owen and a Right Back to replace Beletti or Ferreira, one of which will be avauilable to loan for the team who sign Frank.

New faces finally arrive at Sochaux

Sochaux manager David Winston has told the press today that he is delighted to of made his first signings in the Pre-Season in acquiring the services Valeri Bojinov from Real Madrid after fighting off stiff opposition to make the signing, the fee is believed to be around 20 million pounds which Winston has said is a bit steep but he was willing to pay the amount as he feels Bojinov has plenty of potential and hopefully he will repay the faith that Winston has in him. Winston has also confirmed the signing of Momo Sissoko also from Real Madrid. The Welsh manager of Sochaux also told of Armando Petit leaving the club as h makes his way to the Bernabau and would like to thank him for his devotion and wishes him all the best for the future.

Lampard To Ajax

It Was Announced To Day That Frank Lampard,Of Matt Jewiss's Chelsea Is On His Was To Ajax For De Zeuuw & Hetinga Lampard Is Hoping To Pass His Medical At Ajax In The Morning To Complete His Move Also Involved In This Deal Is Maduro Who Is Going To Chelsea For A Fee Of Around 20M Exact Fee Unknown

50474lampard.jpg

Lampard Is On His Way To Ajax