ABOUT NEW SET_UPs

i do not agree in which the way SM have come about getting new teams.

You can reserve this club before the Game World opens.

If you become a Gold Member you can reserve this club for FREE.

i feel SM has now become a game in which all there after is money..

what about ppl who cant afford to pay £11+ that means there never going manage a good team.. and when they get the chance someone else has ruined the team like selling best players etc..

dont like the way its all set out...much prefer the old way

Re: ABOUT NEW SET_UPs

i agree it's all about the money nowadays :rolleyes:

If its all about the money then why is it the free members by far outweigh the Gold members .

A lot of SM closest rivals you cant even play free and them you can you have a very limited on these sites main version where you have to pay to get the main features ,plus their games nowhere as good as SM if they were most wouldnt be playing this for free but the others few free versions .:)

Re: ABOUT NEW SET_UPs

If its all about the money then why is it the free members by far outweigh the Gold members .

A lot of SM closest rivals you cant even play free and them you can you have a very limited version of these sites main version where you have to pay to get the main features ' date='plus their games nowhere as good as SM if they were most wouldnt be playing this for free but the others few free versions .:)[/quote']

I agree the people behind SM do a wonderful job ! :D

I meant society in general no just SM ! :o