Phil's player photos - Request here

Phil (GT)

So, I've been a bit bored lately and therefore started to upload player photos on SM, here's a couple of pics that I've done/uploaded recently:

2772_1251710871.jpg35285_1248991516.jpg7781_1252166279.jpg6279_1248970244.jpg40668_1249981948.jpg

- - Leonel Messi - - - - Lewis Holtby - - Youssef Mohamad - - - Arda Turan - - - - Boris Vukcevic - -

I've done many more (especially of Bundesliga players), this is just a small random selection.

So, if you have a player that has no photo currently, or only a bad one (wrong proportions, 'alien head', non-white background), request one here.

If possible, also provide a pic from the player, preferably from the club's official homepage. This is to verify I'm having the correct player.

Please Note: I'm not going to re-do player photos which are already perfectly fine, such things as a new haircut, a new kit etc. are no reason to upload a new pic.

Christian louboutin boots

Christian louboutin boots make women appear better taste and charm. for some women whom do not have perfect lines of the calfs, Christian louboutin boots are making sense of the body becomes erect and beautiful.This summer, christian louboutin has become the synonymous of fashion and sexy. How can u be a member of fashion this summer with out a pair of christian louboutin shoes?~A large part of God's love for women was reflected on the christian louboutin heels. A woman without a pair of louboutin Signature red sole was just like a sentence has no verb. Christian Louboutin pumps is such a strange thing that changes a woman from a noun into a verb. it let women showed their best shape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...