International Management

Hi everyone, I am a gold member and today i have been offered to become the manager of spain. I no soccer manager has introduced the international management in to all game worlds now. But i have been offered spain in all my 17 game worlds. Why spain? Also if i accept can i get offered a different nation at a later stage or if i reject will they offer me a different country straight away. Thanks Millesy:confused:

Re: International Management

Can anyone please explain how the players condition/injuries etc etc work in relation to club and country ?

If a player is injured for his club is he available as an international ?

How does the fitness work ?

Just need it all explaining if possible by someone in the know - the help guides seem to be way way out of date

Can anyone please explain how the players condition/injuries etc etc work in relation to club and country ?

If a player is injured for his club is he available as an international ?

How does the fitness work ?

Just need it all explaining if possible by someone in the know - the help guides seem to be way way out of date

If he's injured with his club, he cant play for his country.

Player fitness isnt affected by playing for his international team.

Injuries during international matches dont count.

If he's injured with his club' date=' he cant play for his country.

Player fitness isnt affected by playing for his international team.

Injuries during international matches dont count.[/quote']

So how do player conditions work at international level ?

If a player is 80% condition when playing for his country does he play at 100% or 80% ? and do player conditions run down during the game ? or do they all play at 100% from start to finish if not injured

Presume it will be some sort of 100% condition.

International games are now purely influenced by ratings, morale and tactics because players do not have a condition when playing international fixtures.

If players did have conditions, then they would be playing an extra 2 games per week, thus affecting the club management side of SM big time.

Can anyone at all explain the way conditions work in internationals :D

Someone must know and the help guides dont cover it all ???

Before you get paranoid about talking to yourself, I'll answer your queries :D

The players fitness will play in the match as they are prior to the match. So a 80% player will start the game with 80% fitness just like normal games and their fitness will deteriorate just like in non-international matches. They can also get injured, BUT after the game they will be returned to their club with their original fitness level (in your example 80%) and not injured :)