Transfer did not complete yet..!

I have made an offer to an unmanaged club regarding a high rated player from about 33 hours .. the offer was accepted after about 22 hours & I got that message saying " the offer has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly". I have been waiting until now for the transfer to complete but it didn't do (about 9 hours). I started to have the feeling that the game is slowing down the transfer until the club gets managed & the deal gets canceled... what do you think ?!

Re: Transfer did not complete yet..!

I'm in the same boat. Made a bid yesterday morning at 07:14, was accepted and its now 20:29 and hasn't been completed. Some 37 hours after the bid was made and 13hrs after the bid was accepted (at least).

Ah well, just got to be a little patient I suppose! :)

Re: Transfer did not complete yet..!

Mines closing in on 48 hours... It's all very well being patient and all but when the unmanaged team had 28 players when i made my bid with no bids on their players and i made mine two days ago and it has been ABD for ages while everyone else have had their players arrive and are now getting ABD on their second (Yes second!) player. This is a GC also so it's hard enough to sign players let alone when i am being put at an unfair disadvantage considering everyone else bidded for their players after me but got them before me! :rolleyes: