Round The World Challenge - Report Thread

MarkSwift2

Re: Round The World Challenge - Report Thread

IFK Göteborg 1-4 Real Madrid

Franck Ribery started the goals with a stunner in the second minute. Raul then grabbed two goals in the space of 22' minutes with one in the 43rd minute and the second in the 65th. Higuain scores after coming on 75 mins into the game. Madrid stay top going 7 points clear ahead of Chelsea.

300_x_400.jpg

Match Report:

Fc Porto wins a 9-2 win against Derry City at Brandywell stadium. the goals came from H.BADSTUBER 23, 81, T.COSTA 36, 72, G.HULK 46, R.FALCAO 48, 61, D.VALERI 67 and the captain him self Patric Viera who is on loan from Inter Milan. the man of the match went to Viera. On the weekend Fc Porto welcomes River Plate to the stadium Estádio do Dragão

Hey, I have a problem, I was managing Inter, but i left the wrong team, can this gw admin give me my inter back? :)

When i tried to rejoin:

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Its because my brother is in that GW too.

To be honest mate , surnames dont make a difference in the gameworlds.

You left a club and joined Bayer Leverkusen in Fifa Super World League, if you quit the wrong team then you should've quit Bayer Leverkusen straight away and applied.

The league has now been made public , may you just get invited for another club, or even attempt to join another club.

Its your own fault , you can't just quit the worng club , it shows the club you are quitting in bif font when you click 'quit club' and the 'enter password' comes up!

To be honest mate ' date=' surnames dont make a difference in the gameworlds.

You left a club and joined Bayer Leverkusen in Fifa Super World League, if you quit the wrong team then you should've quit Bayer Leverkusen straight away and applied.

The league has now been made public , may you just get invited for another club, or even attempt to join another club.

Its your own fault , you can't just quit the worng club , it shows the club you are quitting in bif font when you click 'quit club' and the 'enter password' comes up![/quote']

I applied to Inter again, but it didn't let me to join again. Ill just find a new gw to join, because there are only 15/72 clubs taken, so it wont be so competetive, playing against unmanaged clubs in div 1 isnt very hard.

I applied to Inter again' date=' but it didn't let me to join again. Ill just find a new gw to join, because there are only 15/72 clubs taken, so it wont be so competetive, playing against unmanaged clubs in div 1 isnt very hard.[/quote']

This is kinda sad. I haven't been in a single league with you that you haven't quit midway into the first season. I really wonder if you have any actual SM that you've actually earned through and through (beginning to end). I guess this just means I'll have an easy pass to winning the league, and I hope that you have fun continuing to hop from club to club and gameworld to gameworld aimlessly.

This is kinda sad. I haven't been in a single league with you that you haven't quit midway into the first season. I really wonder if you have any actual SM that you've actually earned through and through (beginning to end). I guess this just means I'll have an easy pass to winning the league' date=' and I hope that you have fun continuing to hop from club to club and gameworld to gameworld aimlessly.[/quote']

I'm not hoping, in La resistance my season is ending and in EC my team season is in half way.

• 2 weeks later...

Kakuta signs

110407_215_136

French Wonderkid Gael Kakuta has signed for Bayern Munchen. The 18 year old was released by Lens eariler in the year to cut the wage bill, so Bird, who had been watching the kid all season, decided to act fast to get his signature.

Bird said:"Ive seen him play before. He is so skillful and fast. Hes a great prospect for the future".