Round The World Challenge - Report Thread

MarkSwift2

Re: Round The World Challenge - Report Thread

Sky News

Watt.jpg

vermaelen-124.jpg

Reports from london suggest Roma are after up and coming British star Sanchez Watt and also Valencia are keen to have the signature of Former Ajax Captain Thomas Vermaelen. New Manager Mr Singh has issued a hands off " I am not keen on selling These two players as they are very important to me and my team.

Furthermore Mr singh also said " I have made a couple of offers for some players which i am waiting for their specific manager's to respond.

Jose Mourinho resigned, Lars Sohnwaldt hired as the new manager of Inter

Jose Mourinho resigned for a new challenge and Lars Sohnwaldt is from now on the new manager of Inter. Lars Sohnwaldt has big hopes for this season and its not going to be very hard to win Division 1 this season, because of a lack of good teams at there. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''I'm very happy that Inter has choosed me to run their team, many fans of Inter don't even know my name and don't trust me alot, but ill prove that I'm the right man for the job. There are going to be some new signing, but I'm not telling anything certain yet. I think that the bestest players in team are Julio Cesar, Douglas Maicon, Javier Zanetti, Eto'o and Wesley Sneijder.

00e50dba0a9d3c361cf457b2801f535a.jpg

Julio Cesar

324431531bd61a65487295b1585d7003.jpg

Maicon

248526701-soccer-uefa-champions-league-first-knockout-round-second-leg-manchester.jpg

Javier Zanetti

2275924832.jpg

Eto'o

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea Look to strengthen with a few signings. Adrian Mutu is rumoured to have passed a medical at Stamford Bridge and now looks set to meet up with boss Bashir!

Rumours Have been flying around mosty shockingly that Ashley cole looks set for a departure from the Bridge along with team -mates Deco Ballack Mikel , Last season Golden Boot Winner Anelka, Alex , Joe Cole.

400x400_DanieleDeRossiNew2.jpg

DE ROSSI JOINS CITY

Italian international Daniele De Rossi has joined Manchester City- hours after Mark Hughes left for unspecified reasons. Hughes was replaced by Tom Rodwell, who is also Argentina manager. The Englishman explained why he had not held a press conference immediately.

"I finalised my move here as manager over from Argentina, before flying straight to Rome to talk to Daniele and his agent. Thankfully both contracts were sorted extremely quickly, allowing me to fly to England and see this wonderful stadium for the first time."

De Rossi will become a key figure in Rodwell's City, with De Rossi stating his ambitions with his new club.

"Tom is a great manager, I know he's doing well with Argentina and has enough experience to turn the ambition at this club into glory. We can put a real challenge up for the title this year, with players like Robinho, Ade, Tevez and Kolo (Toure). I wouldn't have signed here if I didn't think the club was going places."

Trezeguet Leaves,Vucinic Arrives

David_Trezeguet_7.jpg

vucinic%281%29.jpg

In the first big deal of the setup and it involves two 90+ strikers, Roma have signed David trezeguet for 6.5 million with Mirko Vucinic going the other way clifford was delighted with the deal saying " Mirkos a player ive always rated highly, he offers us the option to play him on the wing and is 5 years younger than trezeguet who is heading towards the final days of his career im sorry to see david go but to get a replacement who is younger and as good as mirko its a great deal for the club" when asked about further sales and departures he confirmed zebina and arauido were leaving with stanislas,mertens and one more player maybe on his way to Juve as well.

72693_feature.jpg

Sky News

Arsenal have signed Manchester City star Vladmir Weiss this came a shock news to Man City fans as Vladmir Weiss is a promising player. This is what Arsenal boss Mr Singh had to say regarding the signing of Vladmir Weiss" I am glad Vladmir signed for us because i feel he has great potential and joining a club like Arsenal would do him more good then bad.. Vladmir Weiss went to his first traning session today. This is what he had to say aftre the traning session. "I am happy Arsenal signed me as they are my favourite club, I have always wanted to join Arsenal and know i have its a dream true. I Want to thank Manchester City Tom Rodwell for all he has thought me"

In Other Reports suggest Arsenal are on the verge of singning Fabian Delph and promising goal keeper Jo coppens