Round The World Challenge - Report Thread

MarkSwift2

Re: Round The World Challenge - Report Thread

Tom Tamburro Confident For Next Game

Tom Tamburro has stated he is confident that he will win the next game against Shanghai Shenhua.

Tom said "All my players are fit' date=' The only worry is that my formation might not work, if it does, then beware, but if it doesnt, its back to the black board"

Rumours are that Spurs Are looking for a DM.

Anyone?[/center']

Ive got a spare DM rated 92 but I want cash and someone in return.

2327_1252309079.jpg2985_1252406699.jpg2353_1248247421.jpg

David Silva transfers to Inter

David Silva has completed a mega money move to Inter. The Italian champions had a monster bid of 14.1mil + Diego Milito+ Dejan Stankovic accepted. All three players involved have passed medicals at their respective clubs.

Manager Jared said this about the transfer, 'David is a brilliant talent but I decided to cash in on him and I think I have gotten a very good deal. I thank him for everything he has done for the club but I now welcome Diego and Dejan. They are both very talented players. I have been on the look-out for a centre forward and an attacking replacement for Silva. I have managed both in this deal and made a good amount of cash to spend on other players.'

Both players are expected to start for Valencia in the season opener against PSV later tomorrow.

Villa situation still unclear

david_villa.jpg

Villa in action for Valencia

The situation regarding the transfer of David Villa is still uncertain. Arsenal and Manchester United are both interested in the Spanish international and negotiations have been going on for a long time.

Manager Jared said this about the transfer of Villa, "David is one of the best strikers in the world and because of this I would not want him to go cheaply. Both Manchester United and Arsenal have been offering cash and player exchange deals. At the moment I fell neither of the teams have bidded high enough for him. Arsenal's bid is better than the proposed bids by Manchester United but there is no rush. At the moment David is a Valencia player and will stay one unless one of the club's can place a tempting enough offer.'

'I am surprised that only Arsenal and Manchester United have bidded. I would have thought a player of his calibre would have attracted more bids.'

Another situation may be to keep Villa and hope he and new signing Milito can form a deadly partnership. It will be interesting to see what eventually happens.

Chelsea Manager Is Messing Around

There is still no reply on the interested of Ashley Cole and Joe Cole. Mark asked the Chelsea manager on Sunday what he wan'ted for them. He got back eventually with Totti for J.Cole. Then Mark said there has too be another part of the deal for A.Cole. But has waited for about 4 days now. He said:
The Chelsea manager is just messing us around, I have spoken to both J.Cole and A.Cole and they wan't too leave as soon as. They are extremly interested in the club, they have had enough of manager Hash Bash and they wan't out. But it seems as though Hash Bash has other ideas. If I don't get a response the deal is off. And because of this Totti is avaible for P/E.

Chelsea Manager Is Messing Around

There is still no reply on the interested of Ashley Cole and Joe Cole. Mark asked the Chelsea manager on Sunday what he wan'ted for them. He got back eventually with Totti for J.Cole. Then Mark said there has too be another part of the deal for A.Cole. But has waited for about 4 days now. He said:

Tbh atm im only intrested in totti. No one else

I will only accept cash if toti isnt part of a deal.

u23bargfredepaderborn249.jpg

Sky News:

Fc Porto made their first signing for the summer the 20 year old German stated his career in Werder Bremen. the deal involving Philipp BARGFREDE comfired today. Die GrünWeißen fans wans't happy as he was a fan favorite. After traning i cought up with Manveer Sidhu and this is what he had to say "Philipp BARGFREDE was good ball controll, he is a good at finishing. All he needs is to be put in right path and Philipp BARGFREDE will play a big role in the team success''".

Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen are happy to announce the signing of:

- Mahamadou DIARRA

- Dymtro CHYGRYNSKIY

- Stefan KIESSLING

- Micah RICHARDS

- Nigel DE JONG

Bird said:

"The squad is very light at the moment. I want to have 27 first team players.

I would say I currently have 23 first teamers.

Bird also announced that Robben is for sale under part exchange.

Updates At The Bridge..

Chelsea move in to re-sign former Goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini in a deal for John Obi Mikel which also brings Irish International Robbie Keane in at the bridge alongside 10million.

Boss Bashir was ecstatic about his new look chelsea and hopes they can boost on pitch fortunes.

Bashir also mentioned rivalry with Arsenal manager in a press conference earlier today , stating " The comments Rajveer Made were un-professional", Rajveer stated in a Message Adressed to bashir 'My team will hammer yours' stating that chelsea's current team was low of calibre

Chelsea have also signed Serian wonderkid Adem Ljajic from Fk Partizan. The Manchester Player on loand at Partizan stated his desire to play a major part in Chelsea' success in the near future

417_1250449222.jpg

dfb_adler_abschlag_468x345.jpg

Rene Adler, One Of Many To Join New Vfb Stuttgart Era Under New Boss Justice

Today it was comfirmed that Justice took over at Vfb Stuttgart just two days ago, since taking charge he has signed many new players such as German National Goalkeeper Rene Adler from Budesliga rivals Bayer Lavenkusen, aswell as others such as Neven Subotic from Borussia Dortmund and others like Marko Marin from fellow German side Werder Bremen, most of the signings made by Justice were from within the budesliga and he also said he intends on doing it more often than not. Others like Benedikt Howedes and Dennis Aogo, more players are exspected over the coming days, ahea dof the big season kick-off this Sunday against Panathinaikos, which will be Justice's and probably most players first game at Vfb Stuttgart. Justice also put a "HANDS OFF!" warning on most of the current Vfb stuttgart youth players, as he wants to make a good youth system mainly German aswell.

Derdiyok and Kenia in,Cannavaro out

Arrivals

eren-derdiyok.jpg

_44944751_-162.jpg

Departures

_41840558_cannavaro203.jpg

theres been some transfer activity in Turin tonight with Juventus annoucing the capture of Levan Kenia from schalke and Eren Derdiyok from Bayer Leverkusen, the duo signed for a combined fee of 7 million but clifford was delighted saying " these are two young hungry players who will improve the squad depth and the will be both rising in the upcoming changes we needed an attacking midfeilder so levan fits in perfectly there, we also needed a striker and tried to sign Elejro Elia but Derdiyok is another young striker who has bags of potential and will offer us back up there too" clifford also talked about upcoming departures saying "cannavaro will be departing to bayern munich for 14 million, he will be arriving in bavaria to have a medical there shortly his a great player but his advancing years and recent doping accusations means i think its a great deal for the club i can also announce poulsen will either be leaving via swap or be sold to sampdoria"

Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen have cancelled the deal for Fabio Cannavaro. Bird claimed that the agents did not mention the scandal surrounding Cannavaro. "Im upset that I cannot complete the deal but he cannot pass a medicial like that. I have offered to complete the deal soon, when Cannavaro is found innocent."

Athletico Madrid has a new manager!

Atletico-Madrid-256x256.png

After putting up with mediocrity for long enough, the board decided enough was enough and fired Abel Resino in favor of coach Mohamed Al-Hendy. Many people were shocked by this, as they could not see what Al-Hendy had to offer above former coach Resino, but Al-Hendy quickly reassured them:

"You have my word that we will win the league this season."

These words were repeated throughout the world and printed all over the newspapers. For Atletico's opposition and rivals, these words were met with displeasure and seen as arrogance. But for the Atleti fans, these words were met with praise and the the hope that Al-Hendy could be the one to finally deliver the good for Atletico Madrid after so many years.

-----------

After powerfully introducing himself to the world, Al-Hendy went on to discuss transfer targets:

"To be honest, the Atletico Madrid board has done well this summer in bringing in strong players, and there isn't much that needs to be done to improve the squad. However, one of the biggest things I saw when I came was a weakness in the midfield, and with Ricardo Montolivo coming in to play alongside Raul Garcia in the middle, I think we have two young stars who will blossom and be integral to our success."

631.jpg

Ricardo Montolivo is Al-Hendy's first signing. Will he live up to the hype around him?

"Aside from that, our defense, while strong on paper, has shown its weaknesses frequently in past years. Depending on the deals that we can sort out, we may try to bring in a stronger CB or maybe an established RB, but we do not have any specific targets as of now. When we have more information, we will bring it to you."

And with that, the Atletico revolution began. Stay Tuned.

Carragher and Aurelio, set to leave!

Long serving Carragher and Brazilian Wing-back Fabio Aurelio have been transfer listed today for cash as Liverpool look too add more depth to their 22 man first man squad.

Carragher is reportedly said to be available for 20M+ and Aurelio 12M

Totti Desperatly Unhappy At The Stadio Olympico

Francesco Totti is really unhappy with manager Mark Swift and the feeling is mutual. Mark said:
I have never really liked him, he has never liked me, I feel he is a superb player I just don't like his attitude. I have been trying too get rid of him all week and now I'm desperate. I will take a Lb and a Rb both 90+. If anyone is interested then please just contact me.

Robben destined to leave Munich

Bayern Munchen manager Charlie Bird has announced that Robben will be off in a couple of days. However, he is still unsure who he is going to.

"I have recieved a number of offers. The best I have recieved via inquiry is 12million and a 90 and 91 rated player. Im just waiting for the manager to formally make the bid."