If you want to make money buy these 26 players now

Jahmes

I made this list for myself but thought others may find it useful. It's basically a one-off thread for lazy forumers - bid for all of these players NOW, then sell them in two months time after they've risen and come off their transfer bans.

All I've done personally is trawl through the 'Main League Section 4 riser threads' that I could find in a short-time and picked out the best and most reliable risers that will occur over the next few weeks from each league; if you want to give rep or find more info on players click on their relevant thread (listed below) and do so there - all credit goes to those who spent ages researching and posting the player rating predictions. Obviously it's not a complete list and the predictions may be wrong, but these are all the players I've bid for so it is what it is.

MAIN RATING CHANGES SECTION 4 RISERS +4+

AUSTRIA

1. Yasin PEHLIVAN 75-82/85

2. Julian BAUMGARTLINGER 75-81

CZECH REP

4. Anes HAURDIC 74-80

4. Bono WILFRIED 74-81/82

DENMARK

4. Anders LINDEGAARD 74-80

4. Ricki OLSEN 75-79/80

4. Lasse NIELSEN 77-82

4. Kasper POVLSEN 74-79/80

4. Kevin CONBOY 73-80/81

4. David ADDY 72-77 *One transfer at a time*

GERMANY

4./5. Stefan REINARTZ 74-81

5. Christoph MORITZ (FC Schalke 04) 75 -> 80-82

5. Andre SCHURRLE (1. FSV Mainz 05) 72 -> 78-80

5. Michael PARENSEN (1. FC Union Berlin) 73 -> 78 2.Bund from here onwards

5. Michael RATAJCZAK (Fortuna Düsseldorf) 74 -> 80

5. Sebastian LANGKAMP (Karlsruher SC) 75 -> 81-83

5. Manuel JUNGLAS (Alemannia Aachen) 74 -> 79-81

5. Herve OUSSALE (Alemannia Aachen) 72 -> 76/77 *One transfer at a time*

NETHERLANDS

6. Jacob LENSKY 75-79/80

6. Kelvin LEERDAM 75-81

6. Diogo VIANA 72-76/78 *On loan from Porto

SLOVAKIA

3. Martin DUBRAVKA 70-76

4. David SKUTKA 74-79

4. Milos LACNY 74-81

4. Dusan USKOVIC 70-77/78

7. Timon DOBIAS 70-79/80

1. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=51442&highlight=austria+risers

2. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=52172&highlight=BAUMGARTLINGER

3. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=51704&highlight=roman+wallner

4. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=48504&highlight=czech+risers&page=3

5. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=51248&highlight=german+risers

6. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=50221

7. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=48161

8. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=750652

In total they should cost around £6mil to buy and can probably be sold for at least £16mil once they've all risen, making a tidy profit of around £10mil assuming you sell them all after their two-month transfer ban (although you may want to keep some if you're a smaller club). If you're on a limited budget then buy the lower-rated risers first (70-74) and work your way up until you run out of money you want to invest. Hope this helps people.

EDIT: 28 players now, the following two were unavailable in my set-up so aren't on the list, but should both rise and are promising players. Also forgot to mention that Diogo Viana is one worth keeping in my opinion.

4. Miroslav STOCH 75-83

4. Vaclav KADLEC 74-78/79

Re: If you want to make money buy these 26 players now

Hello

thank you, this is useful, i know more players that will rise

for example in belgium Lukaku, He is new in anderlecht first team, played 2 start and 5 sub ( total 7 ) in the league and 2 in europa cup i think, he scores and being watched by madrid

also ALDERWEIRELD, he is a defender in ajax, rated 78, he is gona get a rise to 80+ because he is a starter in Ajax this season

and maybe some 80+ rated players who is going to get a good rise, for example the defender from pero (ZAMBRANO) who is rated 80 but a starter in Schalke

good luck

I have to say Jahmes, this is an excellent thread. People have tried this kind of thing before but it hasn't quite panned out perfectly for a number of reasons. However, this thread is like a breath of fresh air on the forum as you have hit the nail on the head (catchphrase alert! :P). The layout is very good and easily readable - something which is vital for people to value your work and understand what you are saying. Also, you don't lie and claim that this is your work which is absolutely vital, what with the odd nature that scouting has seemed to develop in recent months (another issue). By sourcing all of your finds, it just means that you are saying that, "it is these guys you should be thanking. I'm just collating the best of their work." I honestly think, especially after some positive responses so far, that you can continue this thread and make it very, very good, by simply continuing to collate good risers and insert them into the relevent sections.

Keep doing exactly what you are doing mate, this is good stuff. :)

Hello

please add this turkish goalkeeper who plays in belgium league for standard club

Sinan BOLAT' date='just turned 21 years old and he is a starter for his club,[/quote']

Great find mate, just looked at the stats, he's played 10 games 911mins, seemingly every minute of every game, ive also looked at the ratings of the leige team...... He must be in for a decent increase.... Any idea how many?????????????

Just a mention on the thread itself............ Well done, I realsise I have already bought many of them from various threads, but its good to have them all in one place, Well done...........

Hello

add please Stoch from fc twente in hollanda' date=' he is solvakia international ( 19 years old - 75 rated winger ) and also played in europa cup, and 8 league games with 2 goals

thank you.[/quote']

Already had him at the bottom of the thread.

Hello

please add this turkish goalkeeper who plays in belgium league for standard club

Sinan BOLAT' date='just turned 21 years old and he is a starter for his club,[/quote']

Forgot him - adding him now though, thanks.

Hello

section 5. Belgium, France & Switzerland.

MAIN RATING CHANGES SECTION 4 RISERS +4+

section 5. Belgium' date=' France & Switzerland.[/quote']

Ow yeah - that's why I forgot him! Sorry about that I won't add him, but if anyone's thinking of buying him now or before section 5, Abdel Zizi has him down for a rise from 78-85/86:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=750652

I have to say Jahmes' date=' this is an excellent thread. People have tried this kind of thing before but it hasn't quite panned out perfectly for a number of reasons. However, this thread is like a breath of fresh air on the forum as you have hit the nail on the head (catchphrase alert! :P). The layout is very good and easily readable - something which is vital for people to value your work and understand what you are saying. Also, you don't lie and claim that this is your work which is absolutely vital, what with the odd nature that scouting has seemed to develop in recent months (another issue). By sourcing all of your finds, it just means that you are saying that, "it is these guys you should be thanking. I'm just collating the best of their work." I honestly think, especially after some positive responses so far, that you can continue this thread and make it very, very good, by simply continuing to collate good risers and insert them into the relevent sections.

Keep doing exactly what you are doing mate, this is good stuff. :)[/quote']

Cheers mate - this thread was gonna be a one-off, but due to the positive replies so far I might do another one before Section 5 if I have time. :)

Nicky Kuiper who plays for FC Twente, rated 77. Should be in for a nice juicy rise.

I could see Stoch getting higher than 83 due to the fact he's played games for the Slovakian national team. They're well on course to be going to the World Cup next year as they only require a draw in their next game to be guaranteed a place.

Doesn't Anders LINDEGAARD (Danish) play in Norway??

Edit after looking up: No seemingly WIKIPEDIA is wrong not in Norway anymore "Anders Lindegaard (born April 13, 1984) is a Danish footballer, who plays as a goalkeeper for the Norwegian Premier League side Aalesunds FK"

He's at actually @ Odense Denmark & played 4 games in goal for them??

Hello

good prediction and great finds ...

Martin DUBRAVKA 70-76 >> rose to 77 +7

Dusan USKOVIC 70-77/78 >> rose to 80 +10

great job man ... thank you very much... i hope you will be generous again and again and again

keep the good work ... u rock

thaaaaaaaaaaaank you

*Investment Update*

So far you would be on your way to making approx. £13,496,750 profit by investing in the ten players I listed from Slovakia, Czech Rep and Austria:

Thread No., First Name(s), SURNAME(S), Current Rating-Predicted Rating/(s), Buying Price, Actual Rise, Chairman Value, Wages, Investment, Profit, Return on Investment (2 d.p.)

SLOVAKIA

3. Martin DUBRAVKA 70-76 10k +7 520k(e1) 21*3.5k=73.5k(e1) 83.5k(e1) 436.5k 5.23

4. David SKUTKA 74-79 250k +4 680k 21*3.5k=73.5k 323.5k 356.5k 1.10

4. Milos LACNY 74-81 200k +6 1.06m 21*3.65k=76.65k 276.65k 783.35k 2.83

4. Dusan USKOVIC 70-77/78 10k +10 970k 21*11.4k=239.4k 249.4k 720.6k 2.89

7. Timon DOBIAS 70-79/80 10k +10 1.7346m(s1) 21*3.5k=73.5k(e2) 83.5k 1.6511m 19.77

CZECH REP

4. Anes HAURDIC 74-80 350k +6 1.51m 21*3.5k=73.5k 423.5k 1.0865m 2.57

4. Bono WILFRIED 74-81/82 275k +8 2.26m 21*3.5k=73.5k 348.5k 1.9115m 5.48

4. Vaclav KADLEC 74-80 300k +6 1.7808m(s2) 21*3.7k=77.7k 377.7k 1.4031m 3.71

AUSTRIA

1. Yasin PEHLIVAN 75-82/85 400k +10 4.46m 21*7.2k=151.2k 551.2k 3.9088m 7.09

2. Julian BAUMGARTLINGER 75-81 350k +7 1.74m 21*7.2k=151.2k 501.2k 1.2388m 2.47

1. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=51442&highlight=austria+risers

2. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=52172&highlight=BAUMGARTLINGER

3. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=51704&highlight=roman+wallner

4. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=48504&highlight=czech+risers&page=3

7. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=48161

I used all of the buying price, chairman's value and wages figures from my own set-up (since I bought them all too) except for:

e1-estimated these because his rating went up before my bid was accepted :mad:

s1-bought him ages ago so have already sold him hence have the sale figure instead of chairman's value (higher)

e2-forgot to record his wages before I sold him so have estimated this

s2-not available in my set-up but the manager who had him sold him for £1.7808m

Of course all figures will however change from set-up to set-up so are approximate values. My first team average rating is 92; if yours is lower you'll make more money, if it's higher your chairman values will be lower so you'll make less money.

SUMMARY

So as I say the profit made is approx. £13,496,750 so far with Denmark, Holland and Germany still to come. More importantly, however, the figures show that the total cost of investing in these ten players would have been approx. £3,218,650 and after the changes they should now be worth around £16,715,400. This results in a return on investment (ROI) ratio of around 4.19 (2 decimal places) on the £3.2m investment after the 21-turn transfer ban (20 + 1 turn to sell). These ROI figures are the most significant as they can be used to compare investments whereby the higher the figure the better the investment. Timon DOBIAS therefore wins the award for best section 4 investment so far with a staggering ROI ratio of 19.77 compared to the next best money-making riser Yasin PEHLIVAN at 7.09. At 1.10, David SKUTKA was only just worth buying, so apologies go out for including him on the list.

EDIT: It's just been drawn to my attention from another thread that I mucked up on USKOVIC - although my bid was accepted before he rose, the transfer was completed after he rose therefore he's on an 80-rated player's wages of £11.4k per turn. If you bought him sooner he'd be on around £3.5k per turn and his ROI would be significantly higher at around 11.62, second only to DOBIAS as best money-making riser so far.