Disclaimer: I do not know how the rating system works on SM and as such I cannot and will not predict rating increases on players I report on, I leave that up to someone more qualified then I am. Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing can take the statistics I post and figure out if the player will rise or not. I am just trying to give back what little I can to a part of the forum that has made my time on soccer manager easy and enjoyable. Also I do not follow Bosnian football so I have no insight on this player other then what can be found online.

Nemanja Bilbija

20090925122316412_1.jpg

Nemanja Bilbija is an 18 year old Bosnian forward currently playing for Fk Borac Banja Luka in the Bosnian premier league. A product of there youth academy, Nemanja has played in seven of Borac's nine matches scoring five goals and getting three assists. He has racked up 591 out of a possible 810 minutes and averages 118 minutes played per goal scored. He made his international debut for the Bosnian U21 team last year in an exhibition game against Liechtenstein where he was subbed on in the seventy fifth minute, since then he has featured in Bosnia's exhibition match against Slovenia and there U21 qualifier against Luxemburg. Some people consider him to be the best young player in the Bosnian Premier League.

654 minutes played, 5 goals, 3 assists

FK Borac Banja Luka 2 - 0 FK Laktasi (79 minutes, 2 assists)

FK Borac Banja Luka 2 - 0 FK Leotar Trebinje (90 minutes)

FK Borac Banja Luka 1 - 0 NK Celik Zenica (90 minutes, 1 goal)

FK Borac Banja Luka 3 - 2 NK Siroki Brijeg (90 minutes, 1 goal, 1 assist)

FK Borac Banja Luka 1 - 1 NK Zvijezda Gradacac (90 minutes, 1 goal)

FK Borac Banja Luka 3 - 0 HSK Zrinjski Mostar (82 minutes, 2 goals)

FK Borac Banja Luka 1 - 0 FK Slavija Sarajevo (71 minutes)

Bosnien-Herzegowina U21 0 - 2 Slowenien U21 (16 minutes)

Bosnien-Herzegowina U21 0 - 1 Luxemburg U21 (44 minutes)

SM Info

Real Club: Borac Banja Luka

Date of Birth: 2 November 1990

Nationality: Bosnian

Position: Central Striker (CF)

Preferred Foot: Right

Rating: 78

Nemanja Bilbija compilation video

Re: Nemanja Bilbija

Disclaimer: I do not know how the rating system works on SM and as such I cannot and will not predict rating increases on players I report on' date=' I leave that up to someone more qualified then I am. Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing can take the statistics I post and figure out if the player will rise or not. I am just trying to give back what little I can to a part of the forum that has made my time on soccer manager easy and enjoyable. Also I do not follow Bosnian football so I have no insight on this player other then what can be found online.[/size']

Nemanja Bilbija

amel1.JPG

Nemanja Bilbija is an 18 year old Bosnian forward currently playing for Fk Borac Banja Luka in the Bosnian premier league. A product of there youth academy, Nemanja has played in seven of Borac's nine matches scoring five goals and getting three assists. He has racked up 591 out of a possible 810 minutes and averages 118 minutes played per goal scored. He made his international debut for the Bosnian U21 team last year in an exhibition game against Liechtenstein where he was subbed on in the seventy fifth minute, since then he has featured in Bosnia's exhibition match against Slovenia and there U21 qualifier against Luxemburg. Some people consider him to be the best young player in the Bosnian Premier League.

654 minutes played, 5 goals, 3 assists

FK Borac Banja Luka 2 - 0 FK Laktasi (79 minutes, 2 assists)

FK Borac Banja Luka 2 - 0 FK Leotar Trebinje (90 minutes)

FK Borac Banja Luka 1 - 0 NK Celik Zenica (90 minutes, 1 goal)

FK Borac Banja Luka 3 - 2 NK Siroki Brijeg (90 minutes, 1 goal, 1 assist)

FK Borac Banja Luka 1 - 1 NK Zvijezda Gradacac (90 minutes, 1 goal)

FK Borac Banja Luka 3 - 0 HSK Zrinjski Mostar (82 minutes, 2 goals)

FK Borac Banja Luka 1 - 0 FK Slavija Sarajevo (71 minutes)

Bosnien-Herzegowina U21 0 - 2 Slowenien U21 (16 minutes)

Bosnien-Herzegowina U21 0 - 1 Luxemburg U21 (44 minutes)

SM Info

Real Club: Borac Banja Luka

Date of Birth: 2 November 1990

Nationality: Bosnian

Position: Central Striker (CF)

Preferred Foot: Right

Rating: 78

Nemanja Bilbija compilation video

One information.......This picture isn't of Nemanja.....

This kid is extremely talented believe you me. Possibly the new Edin Dzeko!

Not only is he the most talented young player in the league but some are calling him the best player in the league! ATM

:eek:

Yes great potential and yes the best player in league whit only 18 years .Coach of bosnian national team Blazevic it will call him in team for next game .MASSIVE TALENT!
  • 1 month later...

In derby match bosnian premier league Borac against Velež Bilbija its been one of the best players on pitch .Very good mobility and constant threat to the goal.He is score the goal but but it was canceled unjust decision of refere Bilbija is received a call of Branimir Tulic coach national U21 bosnian team for qualifying match Euro Championships against Wales big thing for 18 year kid.

In derby match bosnian premier league Borac against Velež Bilbija its been one of the best players on pitch .Very good mobility and constant threat to the goal.He is score the goal but but it was canceled unjust decision of refere Bilbija is received a call of Branimir Tulic coach national U21 bosnian team for qualifying match Euro Championships against Wales big thing for 18 year kid.

Looks a big talent from his stats (Via TransferMarkt)

11 Games

5 Goals

3 Assists

Any news about maybe a move away from Borac ??

Looks a big talent from his stats (Via TransferMarkt)

11 Games

5 Goals

3 Assists

Any news about maybe a move away from Borac ??

Massive talent today is bigest talent from bosnia.I hope that will go at end of this season because he is overcome this league whit only 18 years:)
  • 2 months later...