One month after the Brazilian changes... (the keep/sell thread)

Insider

Re: One month after the Brazilian changes... (the keep/sell thread)

MSF - Just a couple more for you!

PARA' date=' Marcos

Verdict: Rise to 80, then sell.

DENIS, Cesar - Gk - 22 - 78

Verdict: Rise to 82/83. Then sell.

Leandro Castan

Verdict:Rise to 82/83

OSCAR, Emboaba

Verdict:No change yet. Keep.

UELLITON

Verdict: Rise to 82, then perhaps sell?

GILMAR, Silva Santos - F - 25 - 80

Verdict: Rise to 84. Sell after.

and some others, apologies if they're from one of your threads;

Derley

Tulio Souza

Luizinho[/quote']

Those still stand, exept Uelliton. He's playing quite well. Derley, Tulio Souza and Luizinho are all players I'd probably sell.

I have ANDERSON LESSA, José Fwd/AM 20 76

£787k £410k 17 Nov

LnL

ELKESON, Oliveira Cardoso AM 20 72

£88k £40k 24 Dec

LnL

DANILO RIOS, Maia AM/Fwd 21 74

£341k £170k 30 Nov

LnL

COUTINHO, Philippe AM/Fwd 17 78

£1.5M £1.0M 29 Nov

LnL

LUCAS, Rios Marques..

Could someone tell me the Low-Down on these players please, sayy, an update on thier situation and if they're likely to rise.. should i sell should i keep etc. Nothing out of the ordinary..

MsF' date=' What do you think about Romulo of Santo Andre???

He is rated 76 but played half of Santo Andre's games.[/quote']

He's ok. I like Junior Dutra a lot better though.

Any idea about Nilton' date=' Ferreira?

There isn't real any mention about him, just wondering your opinion on him?[/quote']

Highly rated out of Vasco. I havn't seen much of Serie B, unfortunatly.

I have ANDERSON LESSA' date=' José Fwd/AM 20 76

£787k £410k 17 Nov

LnL

ELKESON, Oliveira Cardoso AM 20 72

£88k £40k 24 Dec

LnL

DANILO RIOS, Maia AM/Fwd 21 74

£341k £170k 30 Nov

LnL

COUTINHO, Philippe AM/Fwd 17 78

£1.5M £1.0M 29 Nov

LnL

LUCAS, Rios Marques..

Could someone tell me the Low-Down on these players please, sayy, an update on thier situation and if they're likely to rise.. should i sell should i keep etc. Nothing out of the ordinary..[/quote']

Lessa and Elkeson are both on the first page. Coutinho is a Wilshere-like prospect.

Danilo Rios, I'm not quite sure.

80ish sound ok? He's played about as much as Diego Renan and Mario Fernandes when they got added; and they both are better and with a better club.

Thanks a lot MsF:D:D Great help, I already signed Renan and Mario Fernandes, here's another one to add to the Brazilian collection:P

Mark' date='

Do you know much about Mario Lucio Aranha and how he is doing?

Could he get another nice rise in the next Brazilian changes?

Just that i can buy him for 4 Million in a fairly new GC?

:)[/font']

Injured. Carini is starting.

What do you also see Phillipe Coutinho rise to this time around?

And why does Fernando Prass of Vasco Da Gama come up as Buttenbender Fernando on SM

No idea about Buttenbender.... they get names wrong all the time.

Coutinho hopefully won't rise.

Everton Silva -RB- got a raise to 78 in the last rating changes is well worth keeping' date=' hes playing well this season.[/quote']

That one's in the air. He's hardly played, other then for Leo Moura's injury, which is a thing of the past.

It will depend on the contract situation. As of right now, he has 2 months to prove something or he's going back to the lower divisions.

Played real well in the Carioca though.

Mauricio Ramos and Jean, 87.

Elias and Dentinho, 86.

Are there more increases due for these guys, and would any of them be liable to transfer to one of the bigger leagues in Europe? And which of them could succeed there also? Thank you for any help, I have them out on loan in EC106, and want to know what to do with them in the new season.

Mauricio Ramos and Jean' date=' 87.

Elias and Dentinho, 86.

Are there more increases due for these guys, and would any of them be liable to transfer to one of the bigger leagues in Europe? And which of them could succeed there also? Thank you for any help, I have them out on loan in EC106, and want to know what to do with them in the new season.[/quote']

The first three all have 88 written all over them. Mauricio Ramos may take 2 changes to get it.

Elias will get to Europe. Dentinho probably will, eventually.

Thanks for that. I may sell Mauricio Ramos as I am loaded with CB's, but then again, I can decide in the new season. Elias was a great buy for me when he was 72. I will also keep an eye on Dentinho and Jean. Good work on all your threads.

Just come across this thread and yet again some top quality info MsF! Seems your threads 'take off' with a continued increase in popularity.

Just to show that I do read all your material I have put together some of your quotes etc. relating to some of the players in your threads. Those players where I have no mention is because I already possess them or someone beat me to them. As for those in the list where I have placed a description that you have stated. They are available to buy in some of my setups. Any chance of a yes, no, maybe (and less of the maybe's :)) as I am low on funds and looking to build for the future or make a tidy profit.

Cheers

1. Mario Fernandes (Grê) - Highly scouted across Europe [MUST BUY?]

2. Diego Renan (Cru) - He's a long term star, with a nice short term rise coming too (1596 minutes since his debut on the 27th of June, 20 starts and 1 sub, with three goals to boot. He's also a great defender... [MUST BUY?]

3. Manoel (APR) - regulr starter interest from Sau Paulo

4. Neymar (San) -

5. Renatinho (CFC) - Now has 912 league minutes. 9 starts, 5 subs, and they are growing fast now. Also has 2 league goals. Add that to 102 Sudamericana minutes (in 2 games), as well as 1 Sudamericana goal and a shootout goal, and he'd got enough to rise again already.

6. Sandro (Int) -

7. Victor Ramos (Sta) - [sitting in a number of my teams. Obviously not playing in the Brazilian leagues anymore. Is his move beneficial to his rating and therefore a must keep? As you are obviously still a follower.]

8. Dalton ([Flu) - Keep an eye out for him. [i have :) therefore I ask :)]

9. Toloi (Goi) -

10. Zezinho (Jtd) -

11. Souza (Pal) - rise to 86 [Would have to buy for 5.5m & he would only be valued in my team at around 2.5m so therefore I am unsure]

12. Giuliano (Int) - would you sell Walcott for 5.5 million? [is this to say that players 1-11 are potentially better than Walcott or are you building this player up as a 90+ in years (+ possibly a few more years) time?]

13. Neto Berola (Vit) - +6 or 7 if he keeps it up [is he keeping it up, so to speak :D]

14. Alex Teixeira (Vas) -

15. Ciro (Spo) - Lack of stars

Thanks in advance if you can manage to clear any of this up!!

Just come across this thread and yet again some top quality info MsF! Seems your threads 'take off' with a continued increase in popularity.

Just to show that I do read all your material I have put together some of your quotes etc. relating to some of the players in your threads. Those players where I have no mention is because I already possess them or someone beat me to them. As for those in the list where I have placed a description that you have stated. They are available to buy in some of my setups. Any chance of a yes' date=' no, maybe (and less of the maybe's :)) as I am low on funds and looking to build for the future or make a tidy profit.

Cheers

1. Mario Fernandes (Grê) - Highly scouted across Europe [MUST BUY?']

2. Diego Renan (Cru) - He's a long term star, with a nice short term rise coming too (1596 minutes since his debut on the 27th of June, 20 starts and 1 sub, with three goals to boot. He's also a great defender... [MUST BUY?]

3. Manoel (APR) - regulr starter interest from Sau Paulo

4. Neymar (San) -

5. Renatinho (CFC) - Now has 912 league minutes. 9 starts, 5 subs, and they are growing fast now. Also has 2 league goals. Add that to 102 Sudamericana minutes (in 2 games), as well as 1 Sudamericana goal and a shootout goal, and he'd got enough to rise again already.

6. Sandro (Int) -

7. Victor Ramos (Sta) -

8. Dalton ([Flu) - Keep an eye out for him. [i have :) therefore I ask :)]

9. Toloi (Goi) -

10. Zezinho (Jtd) -

11. Souza (Pal) - rise to 86 [Would have to buy for 5.5m & he would only be valued in my team at around 2.5m so therefore I am unsure]

12. Giuliano (Int) - would you sell Walcott for 5.5 million? [is this to say that players 1-11 are potentially better than Walcott or are you building this player up as a 90+ in years (+ possibly a few more years) time?]

13. Neto Berola (Vit) - +6 or 7 if he keeps it up [is he keeping it up, so to speak :D]

14. Alex Teixeira (Vas) -

15. Ciro (Spo) - Lack of stars

Thanks in advance if you can manage to clear any of this up!!

1. Yes. He's a starter for Gremio and is getting great interest.

2. Yes. He's even gotten a mention on the CBF website as a possible candidate for Brazil2014. Matter of time before Europe notice him.

3. Prediction: 83. He's the starter at Atletico and usually gets the highest match rating. Doing really well.

--Note. Another player is getting slotted into the #5 spot. He'll be posted about tomorrow.

5. Prediction: 81. I've always stated that he'd be a slow riser.

8. Dalton has come back from the U20's and played the whole 90 in his first game back. Is he finally getting his chance?

11. There are better players to buy. Just don't sell if you already have him. Has struggled the last 2 games.

12. You can get more for Walcott. He's English, and they tend to be way overrated. Apparently, Barca are preparing a huge bid for Giuliano. That tells you what you need to know.

13. Yes and no. Get's an average of 45 minutes a game.

15. He isn't. Sport are getting relegated, we'll see where he goes. Still a heck of a talent, don't sell yet.

Thanks a lot for taking notice. It's very nice to see.