Please introduce this idea

i am sure that bobo has mentioned this before but i think that SM should introduce a drop down menu(i think that's what it's called)so instead of taking ages to change your team on lots of pages you can do it on one page.

this would save much more time and might help those people who have loads of 'NMF'S' and don't have time/can't be bothered to change their teams starting line up.

for example you click the arrow next to number 1 and then scroll down until you find the number you want to swap it with.you do this with all of your players you want to change and then press a save/submit button.and there you have it your team changed much quicker than the current system.

Good idea george i think this would be good but' date=' would take forever for Soccermanager to design and create it.[/b']

thanks,at least someone has replied,why are my threads mostly ignored?

anyway that is true but i'm sure most of us wouldn't mind having a day off,perhaps they could do it on christmas day,i'm sure they're won't be many people on then.

thanks' date='at least someone has replied,why are my threads mostly ignored?

anyway that is true but i'm sure most of us wouldn't mind having a day off,perhaps they could do it on christmas day,i'm sure they're won't be many people on then.[/quote']

Hi George didnt know your threads were mostly ignored ,but if you come up with suggestions like this one "do it on christmas day" No wonder.

I can already assure everyone they will all be happy to know that i myself will not be on Forum for one second on Christmas eve ,Day and Boxing day,and i wouldnt think the worse of anyone else if they do the same,i would definetly not expect S/M to spend time away from their loved ones in the festive season just to do what is being suggested. :)

Hi George didnt know your threads were mostly ignored ' date='but if you come up with suggestions like this one "do it on christmas day" No wonder.

I can already assure everyone they will all be happy to know that i myself will not be on Forum for one second on Christmas eve ,Day and Boxing day,and i wouldnt think the worse of anyone else if they do the same,i would definetly not expect S/M to spend time away from their loved ones in the festive season just to do what is being suggested. :)[/quote']

alright i know that sm have families :mad:

no-one can make suggestions anymore :rolleyes:

i agree it would be a good idea, and yet wouldnt be that hard to implement as it could just b a slight modification to the script.

its all ready in place for the players settings, captain, penalty taker etc. just would have to edit it so it looked at all playera available in your squad not just the ones that have been picked.

great idea george keep it up :D

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I will fire this over to the tech team to look into. They have a massive list they are currently working through and the list is based on priority (eg speeding up fixutres, transfers, cutting down on bugs etc).

I will fire this over to the tech team to look into. They have a massive list they are currently working through and the list is based on priority (eg speeding up fixutres' date=' transfers, cutting down on bugs etc).[/quote']

thanks a lot stegore :);)

i don't mind if it takes a while i'm just glad to know that they will have a look at it.