ItAliAn 359 --MiLAn Reports---

Re: ItAliAn 359 --MiLAn Reports---

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

AC MILAN UNVEILS SHAHIR AS THEIR NEW MANAGER

Milan have officially unveiled Shahir as their new trainer.

The decision to offer Shahir the job was made public yesterday as Leornardo had terminated his contract with Milan.

“A lot of affection links me to Milan otherwise I would not have accepted,” Shahir explained. “It's an important adventure.

“It's a special day for me. I dreamed of becoming a footballer but not a trainer. A series of circumstances made me make this choice, which makes me happy.

“I have been here for 2 years. I believe it's a big thing to be starting again.

“Yesterday was an extraordinary day.” Shahir revealed. “Leonardo is a friend that showed me a lot of respect in accepting this challenge.

“Now is the time to build, the basis is humility and the desire to work,” Shahir said.

milan-fans-kickoff.jpg

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

MR RONALDO ARRIVED AT MILAN

Milan today has completed signing of Cristiano Ronaldo for Pirlo plus Hunterlarr and 10 million.The signing of Ronaldo has shocks everyone.All the fans cant wait to see Ronaldo on the fields.

"Yes,this is what i want.I got the best player in the world.I hope he can make this club shining again."Shahir told the press

Real%2BMadrid%2BPresents%2BCristiano%2BRonaldo%2BNew%2B54BrmMDmZpCl.jpg

The new energy

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

4 MORE ARRIVED

Shahir has announced his new signing in front of the fans after successful sign Ronaldo.Arshavin,Carragher,Evra and LLoris both come for 13 millions.

"I hope this signing will make our squad more better and will win the cup this season.Arshavin will be our new playmaker and from now on our targetman is Ronaldo.I will put them all in the match against Bari tonight.Lloris will be our first choice goal keeper."

Deals:

Hugo LLORIS has moved to Milan from Lyon on a deal believed to be around £4,000,000 plus Christian ABBIATI and Nélson DIDA.

Jamie CARRAGHER has completed his move to Milan from Liverpool for £800,000 plus Gianluca ZAMBROTTA

Milan have managed to sign Patrice EVRA from Manchester United on a deal believed to be around £6,500,000 plus Marek JANKULOVSKI and Oguchi ONYEWU.

Arsenal have sold Andrei ARSHAVIN to Milan on a deal believed to be around £2,500,000 plus Gennaro GATTUSO.

Hope you win mate. Looks like some nice signings. Im Sevilla in European Championship 259 and they lost their first game of the season 2-1, then i took over. I then took a point of Inter Milan with a 1-1 draw, then lost against PSV 3-2 in the 88th minute, gutted. I then beat AC Milan 1-0 on Wednesday, so im currently sitting in midtable, i have Stutgart tonight.

Palop-91

Miguel-91 Makalele-92 Escude-92 Adriano-91

Ambrosini-92

FelipeMelo-91 Kieta-92

Cahill-91 LuisFabiano-93

Kanoute-94

Signed :

Miguel , 13m from Valencia

Makelele, 4.6m from Shalke

Ambrosini, 3m + Poulsen from Milan

Melo, 14m from Valencia

Pablo Hernandez, 7m

Perotti, swap for Dragunotuvic

Cahill, 13m from Werder Bremen

wpid-AC-Milan-vs-Bari-34.jpg

MILAN BEATS BARI 2 - 1

Milan with their new manager,Shahir has won his first match against Bari on yesterday match."It was very good result,i think we should get more goals.Our new signing Carragher has scored his first goal for the club.And Pato has makes it 2 -1.Pato deserved his goal after beats 2 defenders after blasting into the goal."Shahir told the press.

Milan fans also enjoyed a skillful performance by Ronaldo who is trying a long shot on 3 minutes played but unlucky the ball just hit the post.And also his header was badly trouble the goalkeeper,Gillet.

carragher240707_468x414.jpg

Carragher shot for his first goal at Milan

pato_narrowweb__300x443,0.jpg

Pato in actions

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

MILAN LAUNCHED BID FOR MESSI

Milan has launched a bid for best world midfielder,Lionel Messi for an undisclosed fee.Shahir was looking to make the best club in the world and likely to sign all the best player and will build "The Silent Killer" that will kill all the team and win all the cups.

"I hope i get him.I also has make a bid for Carrick and I'm looking for a new replacement for Nesta.He has injurted for 2 weeks and i will try to buy someone to replaced him.Can you imagine when he and Ronaldo in one team?Wow."Shahir told the press.

messi_girl.jpg

Messi career at Barcelona will end soon.

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

MESSI ARRIVED AT ITALY.

Messi deal with Milan has been accepted and will completed soon on

Ronaldinho and Flamini plus 16 million.

Milan has already sign Ronaldo and still looking to make the side more better.

Argentina foward,Lionel Messi,22, are looking to test his career at Milan and he want to be Milan top scorer.

Milan also has completed signing of Wilshere and Carrick.

Carrick signing will make our midfielder more good.Seedorf left Milan to brings Carrick to Milan.

Wilshere also has comes to Milan for 2 million.

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

MATCH TURN 2:MILAN 2 - 2 FIORENTINA

Milan draw their second match against Fiorentina on 2 - 2 scored.Pato and Arshavin both scored goal to give Milan 1 at least 1 point.Fiorentina scored from Castillo and Jovetic.

Milan down at 10 minutes played after Castillo shot can not be save by Huga Lloris.Arshavin find the equalizer at 21 minutes after received Messi pass before blast the ball into the goal.Milan ahead after Pato scored his second goals for Milan in the second games.Pato make a good run after receiving ball from Ronaldo.Steven Jovetic make Milan fans quite after scored a late goal to give Milan only 1 point.

MAN OF THE MATCH

ALEXANDRE PATO

alexandre_pato_2_ap.jpg

PATO SCORED FOR MILAN AND RECEIVED MAN OF THE MATCH

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

MILAN OFFERED DEFOE

Milan are looking a new striker after only got 4 points in 2 games.Shahir was looking a good scoring machine to partner with Pato who has strike 2 goals now.

"I think Defoe is a right choice.He is very fast and has a powerful shot.Maybe he can be Pato partner and will cause danger to the other teams."Shahir told the press.

"We now at the 7th while our rival,Internazionale are on the top of the table.

We have to make a fast run now."Shahir commented.

celeb_defoe.jpg

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

SHAHIR BEGGING RONALDO TO SCORED.

MILAN SUPERSTAR,CRISTIANO RONALDO HAS PLAYED 2 STARTING GAMES FOR RONALDO AND NOT SCORED A GOAL YET.SHAHIR SAID"I HAS MEET HIM AND TALK ABOUT THIS,HE SAID HE NOT ON HIS 100% YET.HE NEED SOME TIME TO PARTNER WITH MESSI AND OTHERS."

MESSI,22, SAID THAT HE WILL SCORED AGAINST SIENA ON 17 OCT."I WILL PROVED MYSELF THAT I'M BETTER THAN RONALDO AND I WILL WIN THE BEST PLAYER AWARDS THIS SEASON.HOWEVER,IT IS VERY GOOD TO BE SAME TEAM WITH RONADLO"MESSI SAID

ronaldo_messi_800_811830.jpg

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

RAUL ALBIOL FOLOWED RONALDO'S FOOTSTEPS???

Milan has make a bid for Raul Albiol for an undisclosed fee.The new Galacticos,Albiol has now to choose to stay at Madrid or moving to Milan.

Shahir believed that Milan can attract all the world class player after managed to sign Ronaldo and Messi."Albiol is great defender.I need him to replaced Nesta who out for 2 weeks."Shahir told the agency.

Albiol knows that moving to Milan will burst his career and Shahir also has promise him to give more salary if he completed his move.

"Money is not a problems.We must bring him"Shahir told the press.

Albiol1.elmundo.jpg

Bye Madrid.Hello Milan

ac_milan_escudo.jpg

MILAN 1 - 1 SIENA

"I REALY THANKS TO PATO.HE MADE US AT LEAST GOT 1 POINTS."SHAHIR SPOKE TO THE MEDIA.

FIRST HALF

SIENA'S KEEPER HAS BEEN TESTED BY CRISTIANO RONALDO SHOTS AT ONLY 2 MINUTES PLAYED.HOWEVER,CURCI MANAGED TO STOPPED IT.AND ALSO,LIONEL MESSI GOT A CHANCE BUT AGAIN CURCI STOPPED IT.AFTER 22 MINUTES PLAYED,PATO RUN AND MANAGED TO ESCAPED FROM OFFSIDE TRAPS BEFORE RECEIVED A BALL FROM ARSHAVIN AND SHOT IT INTO THE GOAL.

MILAN ALSO CAN DOUBLE THEIR GOAL AFTER RONALDO SHOTS ONLY HIT THE CROSS BAR.

SECOND HALF

ARSHAVIN,PATO,MESSI AND RONALDO ALL HAS TRYING THEIR BEST TO FIND GOAL BUT ALWAY THE GOALKEEPER IS THE PROBLEM.MESSI SHOT AT THE 5 MINUTES AFTER THE SECOND HALF BEGINS JUST HIT THE GOAL POST.

76 MINUTED,MACCARONE FIND THE GOAL AFTER RECEIVE A CROSS FROM GAROFALO TO GIVE 1 - 1 UNTILL THE END.