What tv series are you into?

Mya

Post your favorites old or new :

-Friends, best tv show ever made not one episode is boring.

-One tree hill , first 4 seasons are really good ,tends to get crappy after that

-Supernatural ,loving it so far minus some episodes that were there just to pass the time ..like the last one :rolleyes:

-the vampirie diaries : its a new show ,starts a bit slow but i like it so far (ots not like that twilight stuff.

Re: What tv series are you into?

Breaking Bad

Fringe

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Alfred Hitchcock presents...

Curb your Enthusiasm

Z Rock

Battlestar Galactica (the newer series)

Only Fools and Horses

Thats a few old and new that I would be watching, among others. And I don't have much time these days either.

For those who watch NCIS, Daniela Ruah is Portuguese. Isn't she hot? :D. Portuguese power! B)

I watch some of the most popular, like How I Met Your Mother, House M.D. or Supernatural, but one particular series has been outstanding for me. Has everyone ever watched 'Leverage'? Absolute class.

Gossip Girl (it's not particularly outstanding, and I've no idea why I continue to watch it :o)

The Big Bang Theory (incredibly funny, but the current season has been poor so far, with this disgustingly in-your-face Leonard-Penny romance.)

Started watching the first few episodes of '30 Rock'; still can't see what all the hype is about.

Started watching True Blood and Generation Kill on 4, not sure if I particularly like them yet, mind. Other than that-

Flashforward

Fringe

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Office: An American Workplace

Peep Show

Was ploughing through Arrested Development on Sidereel as well but I've had to put that to the side for a while, it's enough a struggle finding time to watch those. Still have unwatched Sopranos, Band of Brothers and Mad Men DVDs to get through and my missus is going mad over House and this new HBO thing In Treatment. With Lost back soon and me wanting to go back through The Wire at some point I'm going to have no social life at all.