What tv series are you into?

Mya

• 2 weeks later...

Re: What tv series are you into?

Just finished watching The Wire and have to say it's easily as good as any series I've ever seen' date=' top program.[/quote']

I'm into season 2 on netflix and I have to say it is one of the best shows I have seen. I like how you see all of the stories from the different perspectives. I am not a fan of cop shows, and this one isn't really that, but I do enjoy watching the cops in this. Some of them are so lazy, and others are as big of thieves as the guys they hunt. Just like real cops I guess. :D

Started watching Breaking Bad again' date=' half way through season 3 and I still can't see what all the fuss is about. Going to try and watch it all and hopefully I enjoy it. Then I am going to watch Prison Break.[/quote']

Midway through the second season of Breaking Bad and I really like it.

I only watched Prison Break season 1 (& 2 I think) and it was brilliant - need to watch the rest to be honest.

Current shows I'm into in order:

Sons of Anarchy

Games of Thrones

Vegas

Hannibal

Banshee

Want to get into Dexter & House at some point too.

I only watched Prison Break season 1 (& 2 I think) and it was brilliant - need to watch the rest to be honest.

Sons of Anarchy

Games of Thrones

Vegas

Hannibal

Banshee

I like the look of that Game of Thrones, will be watching that soon.

My two favourite series being discussed :P

P.B Season 1 and 2 are brilliant. 3 is a little short due to the Writers Strike that took place in 2007, but season 4 is just completely different, and rather poor in comparison, so it kind of goes down the hill, although I still loved every episode.

Watched episode 1 of the Wire today, the guy that sold it to me said it starts off a little slow so you have to bear with it. I liked it, but I do hope to see better, and I'm sure I will

My two favourite series being discussed :P

P.B Season 1 and 2 are brilliant. 3 is a little short due to the Writers Strike that took place in 2007' date=' but season 4 is just completely different, and rather poor in comparison, so it kind of goes down the hill, although I still loved every episode.

Watched episode 1 of the Wire today, the guy that sold it to me said it starts off a little slow so you have to bear with it. I liked it, but I do hope to see better, and I'm sure I will[/quote']

I agree about Prison Break, season 1 and 2 were the best of any show I've seen apart from possibly season 1 of 24. I liked Season 3 as well but I thought Season 4 was terrible, I only watched it all due to being loyal but I only enjoyed the last couple episodes from what I remember

I like the look of that Game of Thrones' date=' will be watching that soon.[/quote']
I also want to get round to watching Boardwalk Empire' date=' big fan of Stephen Graham and I enjoy most of the things he is in.[/quote']

Both awesome shows, hugley recommend both, Boardwalk Empire must be back on TV soon i would have thought.

Started watching Breaking Bad again' date=' half way through season 3 and I still can't see what all the fuss is about. Going to try and watch it all and hopefully I enjoy it. Then I am going to watch Prison Break.[/quote']

I watched the first 2 seasons and just couldnt get into it, i gave up by then. I thought if it hadnt hooked me by then, it never would.

Sons of Anarchy

Games of Thrones

Vegas

Hannibal

Banshee

Banshee and Hannibal any good?

Get into House' date=' you dont get out of it :eek: insanely addictive show.[/color']

Banshee and Hannibal any good?

Get into House' date=' you dont get out of it :eek: insanely addictive show.[/color']

Banshee is good yeah, starting to get a little repetitive (wont spoil it by saying why) but worth a watch.

Hannibal is quite an intense watch, its really dark but I'm enjoying it a lot.

Missed my all time favourite show off the list :o WALKING DEAD!!

Does anyone watch Hell on Wheels? They have started showing it weekly on ITV4 and was wondering if it's worth watching.

I watched the first season and if you're into that kind of western stuff ... it's the show for you! fantastic show with fantastic actors!

I loved, Love all of these (Some Finished but bear watching more than once):-

Boardwalk Empire

The Tudors

Dexter

The Good Wife

Game of Thrones

Borgias

Hannibal

Banshee

Dr Who

Rome

& Lost of course :)

Probably more I can't bring to mind right this minute :)

I loved' date=' Love all of these (Some Finished but bear watching more than once):-

Boardwalk Empire

The Tudors

Dexter

The Good Wife

Game of Thrones

Borgias

Hannibal

Banshee

Dr Who

Rome

& Lost of course :)

Probably more I can't bring to mind right this minute :)[/quote']

seems you like medieval types of tv shows, then i suggest you start watching Spartacus, its a 3 season tv series, and its quite good, very 300 style.

The Walking Dead.

I thought I'd give it a try last week because I know it's had brilliant reviews, and I've already finished series 2 :P I was crackhead crazy over it.

Brilliant show and one I'll certainly be watching in the future. Now I just need to find something that shows series 3 and I'll be up to date with the new series that's coming out soon :)

It's right up my street to say the least!