Re: What tv series are you into?

favourite series at the moment are probably

game of thrones

breaking bad

boardwalk empire

walking dead

american horror story

the spartacus series

although most of these are on a break or i'm waiting for the next series to start which is a pain

and of course at the moment the new series of peep show' date='

(this ones more of a quiz show but still well funny) also recently after watching a terrible episode of never mind the buzzcocks

i went online and found the whole series

back from the start with mark lamarr, absolutley hilarious

real shame considering what it's now turned into

[/font']

All of those top 4 are my favourites too. :D

I have just started AH Story on Netflix.

Where can you watch those classic British comedies like Buzzcocks online?

Guest drseanfitz

:D I know my antiques from my vintage goods ;)

Not much actually but some of the others are quite interesting/informative :P

just found an interesting read about storage wars here..

All of those top 4 are my favourites too. :D

I have just started AH Story on Netflix.

Where can you watch those classic British comedies like Buzzcocks online?

i watched them through you tube mostly

i mean originally through a site called watch series but all the links were to youttube anyway's

so i'd just have a poke around on there

just found an interesting read about storage wars here..

Quite interesting

:rolleyes:
His creepiest finding' date=' however, was a dead body that he found in a unit he bought. The corpse was wrapped in plastic. Darrell called the police and after interviewing him, he was determined to not be a suspect. The police determined that the previous owner of the locker murdered his wife and stuck her in the storage unit.

Read more at [url']http://www.omg-facts.com/lists/300/10-Horrifying-and-Creepy-Facts-You-Will-Never-Forget/4?fromTP#KDZi7KEEH3jtw8LQ.99[/url]

LOL only in America :D

• 2 weeks later...

I must ask you have you watched the 4 seasons of Prison Break? If you have' date=' then judging by that statement I may have to give it a watch :P[/quote']

I have actually :eek: Big fan of Prison Break but Walking Dead is well up my street. Honest to god it's one of the best series i've ever watched. Season 2 Episode 1 is one of the best produced episodes of any show. You need to get a stream or something and just watch it (Heard it's on Netflix now)

I have actually :eek: Big fan of Prison Break but Walking Dead is well up my street. Honest to god it's one of the best series i've ever watched. Season 2 Episode 1 is one of the best produced episodes of any show. You need to get a stream or something and just watch it (Heard it's on Netflix now)

Meh... is it meant to be funny or what? I don't know if my free time should be spent on something I may not nessecerily enjoy.. but may yet still get dragged into. This is coming from someone who knows Breaking Bad is a must watch, but still hasn't come round to watching one episode.

Prison Break has set the standard so high for me in terms of TV shows, that most of the time I just feel let down by lack of that grip that grabs the audience. Lost is probably the closest one that's matched it for me and that was pretty woeful in the end :o

Meh... is it meant to be funny or what? I don't know if my free time should be spent on something I may not nessecerily enjoy.. but may yet still get dragged into. This is coming from someone who knows Breaking Bad is a must watch' date=' but still hasn't come round to watching one episode.

Prison Break has set the standard so high for me in terms of TV shows, that most of the time I just feel let down by lack of that grip that grabs the audience. Lost is probably the closest one that's matched it for me and that was pretty woeful in the end :o[/quote']

No Walking Dead is a Zombie/Survival Drama. Unlike anything else on TV it's up there with breaking bad.

No Walking Dead is a Zombie/Survival Drama. Unlike anything else on TV it's up there with breaking bad.

Ahhh I see. Then I may give it a watch tbh. For some reason I associated it with Shawn of the dead, and zombies and comedies don't mix well together for me :P

Keeping it zombie related, Channel 4 had a pretty interesting Drama of a few episodes called Dead Set few years back. Massively enjoyed that and would really recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

Keeping it zombie related' date=' Channel 4 had a pretty interesting Drama of a few episodes called Dead Set few years back. Massively enjoyed that and would really recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.[/quote']

I watched that on Netflix a few months ago, saw all of the episodes in one day :P I thought it was good too, plus the zombies were quite frightening.

I'm going to give The Walking Dead a go before bed. It's probably not the best idea to start watching at this time of night, but I've never seen it before and everyone who watches it seems to rate it very highly.

I just finished watching the first season of Anger Management ... Meh is all I can say ... ANd ... Charlie Sheen must be one of the worst actors in the history of television ... I mean come on ...

Spin City

Two and a half men

Anger Management

In every show he's been called CHARLIE ... (There might be other shows aswell that he stars in that he's called/Not called this but I find it laughable)

Just started watching the first season of Hell on Wheels aswell, great show, really my kind of show ... but nohting will ever come close to the best show in the world that is Supernatural ... followed closely by Sanctuary.

Anyone watching either of the two ?

yeah if you haven't seen oz i'd definetly give it a watch' date=' i missed it first time around and watched it back to back a few months ago, pretty brutal in parts but overall a brilliant series [/font']

Yeah,especially when Miguel attacks Rivera and takes his eyes out. kava.gif