What tv series are you into?

Mya

Re: What tv series are you into?

I started watching Walking Dead' date=' expecting nothing special, i literally can not stop watching it, some seriously good entertainment. B)[/quote']

YES YES YES.

Great great show comrade. Wery Weeerrrryyy nice!!!!!

Been getting into a lot of Deadliest Warrior recently' date=' I can JUST pass it off as revision. Very interesting if anyone wants a watch. My favourites so far

Ninja Vs Spartan

Nazi SS Vs Vietcong

Al Capone Vs Jesse James

Vlad the Impaler Vs Sun Tzu

Anybody with an interest in history or weapons or just seeing plenty of blood you may want to give this a watch.[/quote']

Da comrade great great experience!!!

Heil Der Warriors!!! Footballers should give this show a go is well. They may get more fire in their inflated bellies!!!! haha. :D

Started watching Breaking Bad the other day' date=' currently up to season 2 and I'm halfway through that season. Really enjoying it :)[/quote']

YES, YES AND YES COMMMRADDEE!! Breaking Bad goes beyond the average storyline.

It's not like any other show on Televsion!!

At the moment I'm watching Supernatural Season 7.

YES YES AND YES!!!! Supernatural is wery wery amazing comrade!!!!

Great great show.

Iv got through all of Walking Dead within the space of a couple of weeks' date=' can't wait to sit down and watch episode 9. Show is utterly gripping at times.[/quote']

Very gripping, the storyline of each character is so in depth.

I prefer the hunter with the bow, i always forget his name. I think it's Darryl. :P:cool:

I recently got around to starting The Wire. Definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen' date=' and more than lives up to the hype it gets! Was slightly annoyed at it not being widescreen, but got over that quite quickly.[/quote']

YES YES AND YES"!!!!!! GREATTTTTT SHOW comrade!!!

I enjoy it wery wery much.

Two of my all-time favourite comedies are Friends and Scrubs. Although' date=' right now i'd recommend Dexter and Suits :P[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dexter and Suits is amazing comrade. Both variated, but Suits is more elegant, and unique with each character and their sarcastic humour haha!!

Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Suits, Supernatural, Blue Bloods, Dexter, Hawaii Five 0, Deadliest Warrior, Arrow, Smallville, Game of Thrones, etc etc etc just shows the strength of American Tv at it's highest peak, not forgetting Prison Break and Lost, the two most iconic televsion shows that revolutionised television into the 21st century!!!!

Americans are great at one thing and one thing only - MAKING BEAUTIFUL DRAMA hahahhaa :D:p:D:D

Ok so I signed up for Netflix free trial hoping to find W.D on there' date=' which was a failure. Instead I came across this series called 'The Survivors'. A two season 12 episode drama about a deadly virus that has wiped out nearly the whole of worlds population, reading about it people compared it a lot to W.D only that the Survivors is English. Flied through it in 3 days and was disappointed as they left the last episode on a cliffhanger, only announcing that they won't be making anymore seasons later due to low audiences.

BBC should have just sold it to a&e as the audiences in USA would have loved it.

Highly recommend it, if you're a survival/post apocalyptic series fan :)

[img']http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8VwHHH9i2OoU7uA1deFDpFFxLZX8uFu87qUkKZkP8kGD7QCx0[/img]

I watched that too and loved it, and am mad to see no more episodes.

Living in America I am more addicted to British TV than when I was back home. I wish that they made more episodes in a season, Sherlock and Luther come to mind. I love a lot of the mystery stuff, like Jonathan Creek and most of the detective shows from Britain.

I tend to greatly dislike American cop shows, of which there are many for most cities in America. I did hear good things about The Wire, and may look at it, but don't have much time for TV. Only for the best stuff like Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones and a few others. They are not generic like most TV and especially cop shows.

You all should watch 'The Americans' when it comes out if tou have an interest in the Soviet American thing going on in 1980, and you like spy stuff that is not about modern gadgets, but more retro styles like hidden messages in the ads listing of the paper, and stuff like that.

And I have to say that the most popular TV show among intelligent adults in America is the British show, 'Downton Abbey.' I have to say it I think it is a fascinating show if you like history and looking at complex relationships within the old (and still there) British class system.

I watched that too and loved it' date=' and am mad to see no more episodes.

Living in America I am more addicted to British TV than when I was back home. I wish that they made more episodes in a season, Sherlock and Luther come to mind. I love a lot of the mystery stuff, like Jonathan Creek and most of the detective shows from Britain.

I tend to greatly dislike American cop shows, of which there are many for most cities in America. I did hear good things about The Wire, and may look at it, but don't have much time for TV. Only for the best stuff like Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones and a few others. They are not generic like most TV and especially cop shows.

You all should watch 'The Americans' when it comes out if tou have an interest in the Soviet American thing going on in 1980, and you like spy stuff that is not about modern gadgets, but more retro styles like hidden messages in the ads listing of the paper, and stuff like that.

And I have to say that the most popular TV show among intelligent adults in America is the British show, 'Downton Abbey.' I have to say it I think it is a fascinating show if you like history and looking at complex relationships within the old (and still there) British class system.[/quote']

It always seems the less main stream shows are being stopped quite quickly, few shows that come to mind are Shark (James Woods) and Life (Damian Lewis), not that the actors were all that bad :o Absolutely loved both of those shows for their unique main protagonist but somehow those kind of characters (bit strange sense of humor, very sharp is what I remember of both characters) are not appreciated :(

Its always got to be the more serious, handsome dude somehow.. :o

I'm a tv and movie geek (& I have a fiancée so I must be doing something right!)

My current favourite tv programmes are:

1: Walking Dead

2: Sons of Anarchy

3: Spartacus

I really want to get into Survivors and Breaking Bad.

Looking forward to seeing what Revolution is like.

Other favourite tv shows:

Haven, Heroes, Arrow, Last Resort, 24, Lie to Me, South Park, A League of Their Own, Top Gear, Big Bang Theory, Two & a Half Men, Tudors, Following.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watched Breaking Bad and has anyone bad to say about the show?

Just flied through the seasons on Netflix and this may be the greatest series I've ever watched, even topping Prison Break which was always my favourite by miles :)

Just flied through the seasons on Netflix and this may be the greatest series I've ever watched' date=' even topping Prison Break which was always my favourite by miles :)[/quote']

Everyone is bragging on about it. Might start watching it soon.

Just flied through the seasons on Netflix and this may be the greatest series I've ever watched' date=' even topping Prison Break which was always my favourite by miles :)[/quote']

It's fantastic albeit very slow to start that was my only bad thing to say, takes at least 5/6 episodes to get started but it is one of the best shows on TV but for me it just isn't topping The Walking Dead, which by the way the recent episode is fantastic.

Thought I would update my tv series (drama) preferences:

Quite literally the best thing ever :D

Been hooked since day one and after a lull it in season 2, it has got better and better.

3: Breaking Bad

Finally got into this and loving everything about it.

4: The Following

Its like Seven/Law Abiding Citizen in a TV series - Kevin Bacon is great and the mom in it is hot.

5: Haven

Slow starter but its a fantastic programme.

6: Arrow

I'm a comic book fan and really enjoying it.

7: Elementary

An American twist on Sherlock Holmes - really good.

8: Ripper Street

Along with Sharpe this is my favourite 'historical?' programme.

Does anyone know much about Revolution - looks pretty good...

Thought I would update my tv series (drama) preferences:

Quite literally the best thing ever :D

Been hooked since day one and after a lull it in season 2' date=' it has got better and better.

3: Breaking Bad

Finally got into this and loving everything about it.

4: The Following

Its like Seven/Law Abiding Citizen in a TV series - Kevin Bacon is great and the mom in it is hot.

5: Haven

Slow starter but its a fantastic programme.

6: Arrow

I'm a comic book fan and really enjoying it.

7: Elementary

An American twist on Sherlock Holmes - really good.

8: Ripper Street

Along with Sharpe this is my favourite 'historical?' programme.

[b']Does anyone know much about Revolution - looks pretty good...[/b]

Natalie+Zea+Stars+Justified+Screening+LA+qskmGJ_uE55l.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's fantastic albeit very slow to start that was my only bad thing to say' date=' takes at least 5/6 episodes to get started but it is one of the best shows on TV but for me it just isn't topping The Walking Dead, which by the way the recent episode is fantastic.[/quote']

Are you on about the episode where he meets the guy from series 1 with all the guns?

Superb episode,probably the best of the season.

I think the walking dead is not as good for me right now still well worth watching tough, the scare factor has gone somewhat from it & everthing seems abit predictable right now, but few episodes left in this series so see what happens and then hopefully series 4 will be brilliant again..

Just with the groups in the prison/compound and not on the road makes it less nerve racking than before, great show tough.. id put breaking bad before it tough

OZ from 1997+ is a great series to watch

It's fantastic albeit very slow to start that was my only bad thing to say' date=' [b']takes at least 5/6 episodes to get started[/b] but it is one of the best shows on TV but for me it just isn't topping The Walking Dead, which by the way the recent episode is fantastic.

Watched the first 4 episodes and got bored, haven't watched it since. :P

I think the walking dead is not as good for me right now still well worth watching tough' date=' the scare factor has gone somewhat from it & everthing seems abit predictable right now, but few episodes left in this series so see what happens and then hopefully series 4 will be brilliant again..

Just with the groups in the prison/compound and not on the road makes it less nerve racking than before, great show tough.. id put breaking bad before it tough

OZ from 1997+ is a great series to watch[/quote']

Oz was a great show.

I agree with your comments on the show, it is not as good when the guys stay in the one place, like the prison or the farm, as when they are heading out on the road finding places like the CDC centre or whatever.

The show is far too localized, I want them moving to a possible safe zone or something, like out west, or up north in Canada or even across the wall to Mexico. :D That would be great, the Mexicans who are all safe are trying to keep out those who may or may not be infected. :D

Back to serious, who would settle down in a prison. The safest thing is to always keep moving and not enclose yourself in a dangerous world.

Oz was a great show.

I agree with your comments on the show' date=' it is not as good when the guys stay in the one place, like the prison or the farm, as when they are heading out on the road finding places like the CDC centre or whatever.

The show is far too localized, I want them moving to a possible safe zone or something, like out west, or up north in Canada or even across the wall to Mexico. :D That would be great, the Mexicans who are all safe are trying to keep out those who may or may not be infected. :D

Back to serious, who would settle down in a prison. The safest thing is to always keep moving and not enclose yourself in a dangerous world.[/quote']

They have a baby though so it would attract walkers if you didn't stay in the same place. I could see them doing a Desperate Housewives esque move and going forward 5/6 Years, as the baby is the only actor that would need changing. But I can also see Season 4 being a tense season as they are guaranteed to move if they are following the comics. I think it's strange that they've instantly switched from Zombies being the fear factor to humans being the fear factor. They honestly have an unlimited amount of material to do something good with the series from here on out, I think the characters developed skills way to quick, end of season 2 they were headshots on each shot it was ridiculous.

But I still love it. Although the show lost it's shine when *Spoiler* they killed off Shane who was one of the strong characters.

I'd be happy in the prison over on the move finding somewere to sleep each night :o

Killing shane and even lori was a bit of a spastic move, next it will be daryl :rolleyes:

Hopefully season 4 see's them on the move again, south to mexico/south america would be kool.. seeems like much of the states is over-run at this stage