First Name - Silvestre

Middle Name - Bittencourt

Last Name - Diogo

D.O.B - 30/12/89

Age - 19

Nationality - Brazil

Position - Left Back

Foot - left

Diogo Silvestre Bittencourt is a Left Full Back who currently plays for Sao Paulo Football Club in the Brazilian Serie A. Hes an attacking Full back just like about every full back in Brazil, joke. No but seriously he is an attacking full back who loves to cause wingers problems with his ambition and skill when pushing on.

He started his career with Sao Paulo last season before moving to Toledo on loan, He managed 5 games with Toledo, where he enjoyed a short spell of football. Hes by no means the finished article and are still many things that he can improve to make his game better, but has the right basics to become a good left back in the future to play for a club like Atletico Madrid or Tottenham for Example.

Hes played every game in Brazil U20's World Cup games and has not been subbed off once shopwning his worth in all components of his game. Hes played 13 games overall for his country at the level but most important have been the last 5 where hes played every minute which is 480 minutes.

Some Games hes been involved in.

4MpkZGWpP_o

uaA8JEcr2xA

Not on DB

Re: Diogo Silvestre Bittencourt - Brazilian U20

I've been waiting for you to post on him. Seems like you've posted every player from the Brazil squad. Anyways, he's horrible going back and that's why he is 20 without a single game in the Brasileiro. Twice in the Costa Rica game he gave up clear pens, the ref just missed them.

Also, he was on loan to Toledo. Most Sao Paulo kids go on loan to Toledo, they are affiliated.

He shouldn't be playing for his country and isn't first choice at the U20 level. Brazil just granted Cruzeiro's request to not call up Diego Renan, which left Diogo as the only left-back, with Wellington Junior who is RB/LB.

I've been waiting for you to post on him. Seems like you've posted every player from the Brazil squad. Anyways' date=' he's horrible going back and that's why he is 20 without a single game in the Brasileiro. Twice in the Costa Rica game he gave up clear pens, the ref just missed them.

Also, he was on loan to Toledo. Most Sao Paulo kids go on loan to Toledo, they are affiliated.

He shouldn't be playing for his country and isn't first choice at the U20 level. Brazil just granted Cruzeiro's request to not call up Diego Renan, which left Diogo as the only left-back, with Wellington Junior who is RB/LB.[/quote']

So i guess you dont rate him at all.:) just seen him play in the U20's and he aint looked that bad apart from the Costa Rica game like you said.

and are you having a dig at me?

So i guess you dont rate him at all.:) just seen him play in the U20's and he aint looked that bad apart from the Costa Rica game like you said.

and are you having a dig at me?

I've never rated him since the U20 Sudamericana. I like Everton Ribeiro more then him, and I never like Everton Ribeiro either. Same problem that I have with Dodô at the U17 level... you just can't allow yourself to take such stupid fouls around the area.

No, of course I'm not having a dig at you. If I would be, I wouldn't've posted what I did on the Douglas thread.

It's my opinion that if there's a decent young talent (and there's obviously plenty) coming out of Brazil then MsF will create a thread on him.

If you discover a player and MsF hasn't posted about him then chances are he's not worth it.

how can you say that, plenty of people have wrote threads on Brazil players, i.e. GozGozzy8 on Lucas from Figurense and i also done another thread on a player called Periera Douglas who plays RB, i made a thread and MsF posted on the thread that he was going to make a thread on him but i beat him to it.

how can you say that' date=' plenty of people have wrote threads on Brazil players, i.e. GozGozzy8 on Lucas from Figurense and i also done another thread on a player called Periera Douglas who plays RB, i made a thread and MsF posted on the thread that he was going to make a thread on him but i beat him to it.[/quote']

Sorry Kieran there was no offence intended, it's just my opinion. Ok there may well be the odd thread here and there on a decent Brazilian talent not started by MsF but i bet you can count them on one hand.

He played 120 minutes in the U20 World Cup final yesterday' date=' played an average game id say rating wise 6.0:)[/quote']

6.0 on what scale? On my scale he gets a 4.

Rafael 7.5

Douglas 6

- Wellington Junior 5.5

Dalton 7.5

Toloi 8

Diogo 4

Renan 5

Souza 5.5

- Maicon 6.5

Paulo Henrique 5

- Douglas Costa 4

Giuliano 5.5

Alex Teixeira 6.5

Alan Kardec 4.5

6.0 on what scale? On my scale he gets a 4.

Rafael 7.5

Douglas 6

- Wellington Junior 5.5

Dalton 7.5

Toloi 8

Diogo 4

Renan 5

Souza 5.5

- Maicon 6.5

Paulo Henrique 5

- Douglas Costa 4

Giuliano 5.5

Alex Teixeira 6.5

Alan Kardec 4.5

i dont know how he gets a 4 plenty of players for Brazil yesterday didnt play great, How Toloi gets 8 i dont know, hardly had to do anything and was crippled in ET, so didnt do much then.

You seem to always down grade the Enrique Inglasias lookalike.:D

i dont know how he gets a 4 plenty of players for Brazil yesterday didnt play great' date=' How Toloi gets 8 i dont know, hardly had to do anything and was crippled in ET, so didnt do much then.

You seem to always down grade the Enrique Inglasias lookalike.:D[/quote']

Toloi was as solid as could be? He setup more scoring chances then Paulo Henrique? Did you miss the beginning of the game? Toloi and Dalton were both making runs and crossing it in throughout the first half... the fact that he came out to play in ET is amazing in it's own right. And then the fact is he dealt with the Ghanaian strikers wonderfully throughout the game. They didn't get that many chances because Toloi and Dalton kept cutting them off before they got to the box. You need to start watching the little things.

Diogo was awul... he had a few good runs, but wasted them with terrible crosses or shots from Baltimore to Washington that had no chance of going in. Johnny C agrees with me as well, as he's stated on the other thread.

Toloi was as solid as could be? He setup more scoring chances then Paulo Henrique? Did you miss the beginning of the game? Toloi and Dalton were both making runs and crossing it in throughout the first half... the fact that he came out to play in ET is amazing in it's own right. And then the fact is he dealt with the Ghanaian strikers wonderfully throughout the game. They didn't get that many chances because Toloi and Dalton kept cutting them off before they got to the box. You need to start watching the little things.

Diogo was awul... he had a few good runs' date=' but wasted them with terrible crosses or shots from Baltimore to Washington that had no chance of going in. Johnny C agrees with me as well, as he's stated on the other thread.[/quote']

i missed the first 5 mins but apart from that saw everything, the game could of been different if it wasnt for the RED card, i dont believe that the Brazil defence really got tested in the Tournament and that was one of the main reasons i wouldnt give any of the defenders 8.

i guess everyone has different opinions, depends what you class as a good player, good football etc.

me saying Diogo was 6 is basically saying he played average and thats wat i believe.:)

i would like to know other peoples views on Diogo's game?

• 1 year later...