GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

sonofpluto

Re: GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

Napoli Update:

Napoli edging closer to the dream.

League:

With the pressure increasing Napoli produced a scintilating display to thump a top Bologna side 8-1 at the naples arena despite playing for over an Hour with 10 men due to David Silva's sending off. The actual team element illustarated perfectly as seven people got there name on the scoresheet.

This was followed up by a hard-fought 2-2 draw away at Juventus, which saw us come from behind twice to claim a valuable point.

A tough run of fixtures and we have come through relatively unscathed, we sit nine points clear with seven League games to go, we are unbeaten in the league for 19games having won 17 of them, we just need to keep going and hopefully Naples can celebrate it's first serie A title in GC 19.

Italian Cup:

After beating Internazionale in round two, Napoli travelled back to Milan to eliminate there city Rivals AC Milan with a thumping 4-1 win goals from Suarez, criscito and a brace from Gotze easing us into the Q/F and a tie away at Livorno.

Napoli Update:

Napoli edging closer to the dream.

League:

With the pressure increasing Napoli produced a scintilating display to thump a top Bologna side 8-1 at the naples arena despite playing for over an Hour with 10 men due to David Silva's sending off. The actual team element illustarated perfectly as seven people got there name on the scoresheet.

This was followed up by a hard-fought 2-2 draw away at Juventus' date=' which saw us come from behind twice to claim a valuable point.

A tough run of fixtures and we have come through relatively unscathed, we sit nine points clear with seven League games to go, we are unbeaten in the league for 19games having won 17 of them, we just need to keep going and hopefully Naples can celebrate it's first serie A title in GC 19.

[b']Italian Cup:[/b]

After beating Internazionale in round two, Napoli travelled back to Milan to eliminate there city Rivals AC Milan with a thumping 4-1 win goals from Suarez, criscito and a brace from Gotze easing us into the Q/F and a tie away at Livorno.

Having a forgetable season. Will be happy when the season is over so I can have another go next term. :o

Having a forgetable season. Will be happy when the season is over so I can have another go next term. :o

What are you talking about, I think you have had a great season and will be eager to see you replicte it next season ;):P

PS: Good tussle in 101 think you are gunna nab that one though, im to inconsistant this season :(

What are you talking about' date=' I think you have had a great season and will be eager to see you replicte it next season ;):P

PS: Good tussle in 101 think you are gunna nab that one though, im to inconsistant this season :([/quote']

Haha! I knew you'd be happy to see me implode this season. :(

Yeah, 101. I'm due a bad spell and there's only three points in it. Romano just took points off me too. :(

Bayern taught Bournemouth a lesson with a 5-0 win at the Allianz and an 8-2 win on aggregate to progress to the Semi Finals of the Champs Cup' date=' with Hannover laying in wait. Liverpool vs Barca in the other semi.[/quote']

I needed to win by 2 goals so i though screw it, might aswell go for it !

What a awful season. Least i can play my first team in remaining league games just to fight off any doubts of relegation.

A bit of squad trimming at Hannover if anyone's interested:

Jaroslav Plasil AM/Wing 89

Sergio Pellissier CF 88

Timo Gebhart Wing/AM 87

Jelle Vossen CF/AM 87

Andrade Carlinhos LB/LM 86

Marco Fabian Wing/AM 86

Marvin Ogunjimi Fwd/Wing 86

Artem Dzyuba CF/AM 86

Aleksey Ionov Wing/Fwd 85

Paul Papp CB 84

Ionut Neagu DM 83

Guyon Fernandez Fwd/Wing 83

Nicolas Blandi CF 82

Nill De Pauw Fwd/Wing 82

Mohammed Rabiu CM/DM 80

All listed players can go for cash ;)

Napoli Update:

Could it happen, really could it happen :eek:

League:

Napoli's relentless march towards there maiden Serie A title continues with fantastic home wins over both AC Milan and Catania. The spirit and never say die attitude epitomised by last minute winners in both of these games. These wins either side of a 4-0 thrashing of Empoli.

Napoli now sit nine points clear of Internazionale with only four games to play. Napoli have beaten all there major rivals into submission with a quite unprecedented run of league form and look well placed to take the Serie A title. With a big Goal Difference advantage three points from our last four games will be enough to complete a dream which has been eight seasons in the making.

Italian Cup:

Napoli produced a scintilating display to thrash Livorno 7-0 in the QF tie despite the sending off of Kompany early in the second half. A tie against Bologna awaits in the last four.

Sandro WAGNER has demanded a transfer move away from your club due to the lack of games he has played. This issue has built up over a long period of time. Your Chairman has placed Sandro WAGNER on the transfer list and will start accepting offers for the player.

Now I've guarenteed promotion I was hoping to start him for the rest of the season, just have to hope someone comes in with a decent cash offer now.

Good to finally get into Division 1 but considering my squad is awful and that I'm 76k in debt I don't think I'll be there long :o

• 2 weeks later...

19SOUTHAMPTON.jpg

Southampton will be promoted to Division 1 as champions thanks to back to back wins over Exeter and Millwall.

One new arrival to report ahead of our bid to stay in the top flight next year, 88-rated AM/Wing THIAGO NEVES joins from Botafogo in an £11.5m deal.

thiago-neves-brasil.jpg?w=455

Napoli Update:

Could it happen' date=' really could it happen[/b'] :eek:

League:

Napoli's relentless march towards there maiden Serie A title continues with fantastic home wins over both AC Milan and Catania. The spirit and never say die attitude epitomised by last minute winners in both of these games. These wins either side of a 4-0 thrashing of Empoli.

Napoli now sit nine points clear of Internazionale with only four games to play. Napoli have beaten all there major rivals into submission with a quite unprecedented run of league form and look well placed to take the Serie A title. With a big Goal Difference advantage three points from our last four games will be enough to complete a dream which has been eight seasons in the making.

Italian Cup:

Napoli produced a scintilating display to thrash Livorno 7-0 in the QF tie despite the sending off of Kompany early in the second half. A tie against Bologna awaits in the last four.

u really have nerves for that club,unbelivable;)

Well done to Ray and his Napoli for winning the league, was up there for a while but then had a big drop in form and lost about 4 games on the bounce,ended up winning the last 9 games and smashing in 40 goals and conceding 8.

Inter happy to keep what i have but will be prepared to sell players so if anyone interested, drop me a message

Inter Decide To Sell

Inter have decided to sell star striker Robin Van Persie if an offer comes in to reflect his ability and value

Chatha is looking for a replacement and ideally a midfielder but will consider all serious offers as long as a decent striker is given in exchange

Chairman expects me to avoid relegation although I think I'll be lucky to get to 10 points :o

Had an offer for Inzaghi of £10m which I've just accepted, leaves me very short on strikers but hardly in a position to turn that down. Somehow need to turn a Division 3 rated squad into something that can stay in Division 1 with just over £25 million. :P

Chairman expects me to avoid relegation although I think I'll be lucky to get to 10 points :o

Had an offer for Inzaghi of £10m which I've just accepted' date=' leaves me very short on strikers but hardly in a position to turn that down. Somehow need to turn a Division 3 rated squad into something that can stay in Division 1 with just over £25 million. :P[/quote']

Bellamy on loan if you want him mate? along with radu and kvist if you want them