GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

sonofpluto

Re: GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

Napoli Update:

Champions, Champions

Napoli claimed there maiden Serie A title last year in fairly convincing fashion to end a nine season wait to bring the title to Naples. The journey was long and difficult but we are there and we look forward to a era of success at Napoli as we aim to kick on.

Moving on sees us enter Season ten.

Napoli have started season ten in impressive fashion with a thumping 5-1 defeat of Juventus in the Charity Shield. Suarez, Hummels, Lisandro, Hamsik and Gotze among the scorers, not to much to report transfer wise although there was one small bit of business.......

Lionel Messi joins Napoli

The greatest player in the world has finally seen the light and will be treating Napoli fans to his sublime skills every week. He joins in a deal which sees Wesley Sjneider and Gonzalo Higuain head to Manchester United. Pauley and the Napoli fans are said to be ecstatic at the thought of Messi displaying his talents on the Naples turf on a regular basis.

Can people if interested write on my wall or message me their best offers for Hazard and Neymar' date=' Im not particularly looking to sell but every player has their price.

Replacements have to be offered.[/quote']

id be interested but depends on your price being in the realms of feasability....:)

Can anyone tell me who got Zenit? Please tell me it wasn't some fool..... :o

Alan Wickins I think seems like a nice chap, he was in charge of Lyon and got offered the job. Managed to purchase Hermann from him when at Lyon so I have got nothing but good words to say about him :P

Seems like a nice chap, managerial ability I dont know never seen him in any other set-ups, he aint done any deals so squad still intact.

id be interested but depends on your price being in the realms of feasability....:)

I understand Ray' date=' its a tough one, because iv had him here for so long I really dont want to let him go at all, but we all know its tough in this setup to bring top players in and after having a mare last season i really want to push on and win something, which kind of means selling him if two top players come in.

If you drop me a message on my wall, on here or in game we can talk ;)

[b']Neymar [/b] - is ALSO available people.

I understand Ray' date=' its a tough one, because iv had him here for so long I really dont want to let him go at all, but we all know its tough in this setup to bring top players in and after having a mare last season i really want to push on and win something, which kind of means selling him if two top players come in.

If you drop me a message on my wall, on here or in game we can talk ;)

[b']Neymar [/b] - is ALSO available people.

Hazard isnt for sale anymore people. I can have 30 million and ANY, yes thats right, ANY two players from Aberdeen. :eek:

Jokes

FINALLY got internet sorted at my new place, so after a month away, Wednesday are back in business! Good timing as well, right in time for the new season. Bit disappointed to see that we got absolutely battered in the SMFA Shield Final at the back end of last season, but it's no surprise I guess! :o

Looking to put last season well and truly behind me and win something this season.

Good start at home to Udinese. Schweinsteiger and Milner score in a 2-0 win.

Looking to use Vucinic in a deal to bring in a good winger. I would play him there but want to use primary positions preferably. Could add Srna to the deal too if the player was good enough. A few other players are available. Looking for a top class (top class as in anything over 91 and won't drop in the near future :D) CB also.

19SOUTHAMPTON.jpg

Saints are finally off the mark with a really pleasing 2-0 win over West Brom today at the third time of asking.

D1 (A) LOST 1-3 V SUNDERLAND (Keita)

D1 (H) LOST 0-4 V ARSENAL

D1 (H) WON 2-0 V W.B.A (Thiago Neves, Keita)

Many thanks to Manchester United and Bayern Munich for the loans of Javier Pastore and Zdravko Kuzmanovic ... they will both be vital to Saints' survival hopes this year.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpq4vav4DGHx_onw8cRaph6HmBHcrkLiQV2i-y7UtYFEHsPF9Cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx2dfA3edKB1g-0sGWny_A9pXgcKy_kZZN8kXOgv_nXYBazM-t

To anyone who has made a bid, or PM'd about Neymar / Hazard. If i havent replied, it shall be done by tomorrow evening.

Looks like Neymar will be staying for the mean time. Hazard however has a few interested parties and a few bids.

Bournemouth also announce that former player Oscar Cardozo has returned to the Cherries. With Ilicic (88) + Ibiseviv (88) heading to Valencia.

Really happy with this signing, Im sorted for strikers now and Cardozo is on great form this season and with Benfica having a fantastic season a cheeky +1 isnt to much of a ask. Even if he doesnt im happy :)

We were without Moutiniho too. I've got no idea how on earth we beat you.

I can only put it down to luck.

Fulhams start has been immense. We're top of the shop! Don't think it will last. Hopefully we'll qualify for Europe, that's the objective this season.

19SOUTHAMPTON.jpg

Saints decent form continues despite the reserves exiting the Shield tonight on penalties at Bournemouth. We edged the game on stats but could only manage a 1-1 draw in normal time with Lakic on target for us and Johnson hitting the net for the home side.

Since losing the opening two games in the top flight, we are since unbeaten in all comps....

D1 (A) LOST 1-3 v SUNDERLAND (Keita)

D1 (H) LOST 0-4 v ARSENAL

D1 (H) WON 2-0 v W.B.A. (Neves, Keita)

S,R2 (A) WON 2-0 v WALSALL (J.Soriano, Pastore)

D1 (A) WON 3-0 v MAN CITY (Keita x3)

D1 (H) WON 2-1 v NEWCASTLE (Emenike, Neves)

S,R3 (A) DREW 1-1 v BOURNEMOUTH (Lakic) (Lost on Pens)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Blimey this thread has died a death :o

Napoli Update:

League:

A decent enough start to the season has seen us amount a decent 38 points from the first 16 League games. However our first three league games of the first half of the season sees us play both Milan clubs and Catania so the hardest part is yet to come.

However we do sit three points clear of Internazionale at this stage with milan, Juventus and Roma all in contention.

Italian Shield:

A early exit I am afraid as juventus knock us out in the very first round.

SMFA Champions league:

Qualifacation has been assured with one group game left to play coming through a difficult group featuring Manchester United and Hannover. The game of the group definetly the thrilling 4-3 victory over United at the Naples Arena. Hopefully we can push on this year as we have not done as well as I would have hoped or expected throughout the years in this competition.

Blimey this thread has died a death :o

True, let's get it going again.

Wednesday are slowly climbing the table following my inactive start to the season. Three wins on the bounce see the Owls up to 14th on 21 points, with a win over Exeter this evening potentially lifting the club as high as 9th in the table - almost back in those SMFA Shield places that are forever-associated with Wednesday.

In that competition, the Owls face a tough ask having drawn 2-2 in the home leg against a decent Man City side. It will require a perfect performance if Wedesday are to make the last eight.

Anyone up for any deals? Looking to sell De Jong or use him in p/e.

Fulham are currently flying! Spent £17m this week on a couple of backup players.

First in is Jermaine Jenas, for £8m, hopefully he'll recover from injury and hold his 88 next season.

Second in was Zenit's 89 rated Sergiy Semak. Yes he's 36, but he'll be a solid partner for Moutinhio in the middle of the park for the rest of this season.

With Altidore rising to 87, Anita rising to 88 and Sanchez to 87 at RB, things are looking up for us at the moment.

Still one of my favourite GC's. :D

Inter are progressing nicely this season even though i have key players out. Sitting 2nd in the league behind Ray's Napoli.

Got a shield final against Juventus on monday to look forward to. And hopefully before then pick up 3 points in the league and hope Napoli falter :P

Not had much transfer activity but then again don't have the greatest players. Still looking to offload RVP but not looking likely so if anyone wants him shot a bid in. I'm after a 90 or 91 rated striker and another 90+ rated player