Sign in to follow this  
sonofpluto

GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

CONFIDENT START TO THE LEAGUE FOR ST JOHNSTONE

Scottish champions st johnstone began the new season with a new manager, matthew horn, after their long serving manager (whose name escapes me!) left to manage Bournemouth.

horn had previously managed in this gameworld on a couple of occasions, managing iraklis, guiding them to 3rd in the league, and battling all the way to the quarters of the champions league, their highest ever finish in that competition, knocking out Italian giants Napoli on the way. Horn then left for his hometown of Norwich, finishing the season strongly, before being offered a position at Scottish outfit, st johnstone.

st johnstone currently sit top of the pile about midway into the season, leading 2nd placed celtic by 2 points. no transfers have yet to take place, aside from the arrival of Russian wideman Vladimir bystrov from America.

this is wha horn had to say when questioned about his lack of transfer activity:

"I am very happy with my current squad I have here, and I don't really see any reason to change it considering we are doing so well, apart from a few minot tweaks here and there."

Lot of transfer activity at Sheffield Wednesday.

Burak Yilmaz left for £26.9m, while Iago Aspas, Agbonlahor, Nenad Tomovic, Aron Gunnarsson, Silvan Widmer and Teixeira Douglas joined for a combined £52.4m.

EC1 CHALLENGE THE REST WORLD CUP

Connect Game World ID - 33001

...is a cup competition...only 64 places! So add your club quick before all the spaces are taken. A chance for managers from other game worlds to compete against the best English Championship 1 has to offer.

Best Wishes

Dave :-)

69066.jpg

Won the SMFA Champions Cup at the first attempt (with Chelsea) back in the competition with a 2-1 victory over a superb Napoli side:)

This capped a very packed last 17 days where we had 9 matches (including the English Cup Final which we won). Considering the fact that I played my reserves (87-88 rated) for both SMFA Cup Semis against Atletico Madrid, as well as the Cup final against Sunderland, I think winning 7 of the 9 matches is quite unexpected) . We did not retain the EPL title though due to Liverpool's consistent showing over the course of the season.

Sat 29 Mar Division 1 [A] 2 - 2 Liverpool

Mon 31 Mar SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1 [H] 2 - 1 Atlético Madrid

Wed 2 Apr Division 1 [H] 5 - 0 Derby County

Fri 4 Apr English Cup Semi Final [H] 2 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea win 4 - 1 on penalties.

Sat 5 Apr Division 1 [A] 5 - 2 Birmingham City

Sun 6 Apr SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 [A] 4 - 0 Atlético Madrid

Chelsea win 6 - 1 on aggregate.

Tue 8 Apr English Cup Final [N] 1 - 0 Sunderland

Wed 9 Apr Division 1 [H] 3 - 1 Everton

Mon 14 Apr SMFA Champions Cup Final [N] 2 - 1 SSC Napoli

Lazio Manager Asks whos Alive in GC19?

250px-SS_Lazio.svg.png

Lazio Manager Shane McGrory has issued a plea for some banter, competition and take me on plea to all gold managers.

-

McG moved quickly to add any active managers in the game who fancy some deals to PM him and anything is possible.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-Mario_Mand%C5%BEuki%C4%87_Bayern.jpg

Lazio Manager Asks whos Alive in GC19?

250px-SS_Lazio.svg.png

Lazio Manager Shane McGrory has issued a plea for some banter' date=' competition and take me on plea to all gold managers.[/color']

-

McG moved quickly to add any active managers in the game who fancy some deals to PM him and anything is possible.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-Mario_Mand%C5%BEuki%C4%87_Bayern.jpg

Ajax asks all managers not to deal with this man, as he is rude, impetulant, does not fully understand how to play the game nor the mechanics of transfers and the limits therein. He repeatedly tries to rip managers off and always counter offers ludicrous amounts that charimen could never accept, despite constantly asking why noone want to deal with him.

If you do business with the man prepare to be frustrated, belittled and if you come to an agreement likely ripped-off.

This has been a PSA from Ajax, who have lauched a transfer embargo. You have been warned.

Ajax asks all managers not to deal with this man' date=' as he is rude, impetulant, does not fully understand how to play the game nor the mechanics of transfers and the limits therein. He repeatedly tries to rip managers off and always counter offers ludicrous amounts that charimen could never accept, despite constantly asking why noone want to deal with him.

If you do business with the man prepare to be frustrated, belittled and if you come to an agreement likely ripped-off.

This has been a PSA from Ajax, who have lauched a transfer embargo. You have been warned.[/quote']

Truly just wow....

-

Talk about throwing your toys out of pram as you didn't get your target after offering lower amounts on every negotiation.

-

I have dealt with 1000s of managers in Games and thankfully none are like you

th?id=HN.608055592795768679&pid=15.1

Truly just wow....

-

Talk about throwing your toys out of pram as you didn't get your target after offering lower amounts on every negotiation.

-

I have dealt with 1000s of managers in Games and thankfully none are like you

th?id=HN.608055592795768679&pid=15.1

when you sign a player (fwd) and your target is a fwd, your chairman will value him less and thus let you bid less as you have another quality forward in your side now. Please learn how the game works before accusing me of 'lowering my bid' or '**'. Simple game mechanics mate, and relatable to real life too. do you even understand club economics? :rolleyes:

From in game, interested to see how you would explain said comments. I for one had no interest in your behaviour and understand everything in SM. Its you who would need to learn - and fast....

dude thats the max. i dont want to buy him your a spastic i have 40M in the bank i could give a **** if it cost extra cash' date=' i cannot bid that much. for someone with a rep of 301 you are a noob who knows nothing[/quote']
im not being hard done by' date=' your asking more than the game will allow, so you can keep him dumbass[/quote']

dude you are a nobody and dont even understand the game mechanics on transfer limits...... dont preach to me about how to play when you dont even understand the limits of the engine

dont bother' date=' doesnt understand the game properly and will try to rip you off (i say try becasue he doesnt understand you cannot accept his ludicrous rip-off offers)[/quote']

the reason the offer was 1.5M less than the one before was that i signed "Jackson MARTÍNEZ . thus my chairmen values mandzukic (a FWD) lower because i have more players there now. Surely you undesrstand thats how chairman valuations work??? 301 rep means you have played a while' date=' and you have many teams, how could you not know this?[/quote']

You already answered your own Question :D....

In future you may want to engage your brain before speaking imvho.

I know this - 1. why question me when ive played this game for years. 2. Why resort to petty names which are offensive to many ie below and trying to tarnish my good name. The easiest way to conduct business is to negotiate - which many other managers do by doing 2 deals instead of one which gets around the MAX CHAIRMAN VALUE

surely u know this and is common sense to most ppl. In one gameworld you could buy X for 80m and in another 25' date=' that's just life. No need for your reaction and totally uncalled for[/quote']

From in game' date=' interested to see how you would explain said comments. I for one had no interest in your behaviour and understand everything in SM. Its you who would need to learn - and fast....[/color']

You already answered your own Question :D....

In future you may want to engage your brain before speaking imvho.

congratulations on cherrypicking my comments and fantasticly placing the only 2 where you only look partly stupid. I have not the time nor the patience to go back and quote all of the comments, its all there in the GC19 comments to see (if you dont delete it) so i need not bother

stop trolling ray

How am I trolling....you need to look up the meaning.

If you think trolling is by advising somebody not to bother communicating with somebody who uses foul language and calls him a word insulting to many disabled people then yeah I guess I am :rolleyes:

Might wanna look at your own form of communication in negotiations before criticising others....because if the conversations I have read on the GC 19 page is anything to go by your not covering yourself in glory...

Calling people spastics dumb asses nobodies because they dont see things the way you do is really mature....

How am I trolling....you need to look up the meaning.

If you think trolling is by advising somebody not to bother communicating with somebody who uses foul language and calls him a word insulting to many disabled people then yeah I guess I am :rolleyes:

Might wanna look at your own form of communication in negotiations before criticising others....because if the conversations I have read on the GC 19 page is anything to go by your not covering yourself in glory...

Calling people spastics dumb asses nobodies because they dont see things the way you do is really mature....

There are about 2 people on this forum whose word is literally not worth the time it takes to read, and you are one of them Ray. Needless to say i wont be taking to much discomfort from your opinion. Only person who bothers to come post on here because you have some sad vendetta against anybody who calls you out on the riduculous comments you make, especially your awful liverpool nonsense.

There are about 2 people on this forum whose word is literally not worth the time it takes to read' date=' and you are one of them Ray. Needless to say i wont be taking to much discomfort from your opinion. Only person who bothers to come post on here because you have some sad vendetta against anybody who calls you out on the riduculous comments you make, especially your awful liverpool nonsense.[/quote']

Oh yeh I came on here just because you posted, LOL you think your that special!! I am subscribed to this thread because I am the manager of Napoli and have been ever since GC 19 started many years ago, probably along with Bayern the longest serving manager in the set up.

LOL at the irony when your the one who started posting on this thread where "nobody posts" to start whining like a little girl because Shane won't play ball with what you want....LOL hypocrisy!!!

Yeh you call round swearing and calling people names and apparently I am the one with the problem.....for what advocating good manners and a bit of respect..sticking up for somebody on the forum getting unnecessary abuse just like I do in loads of other places on the forum....Yeh I really do have a problem. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

All that nonsense you make up about me all the time then when challenged you resort to type no actual basis to anything you say and resort to name calling and insults, fortunatley most people dont stoop to your level.

Oh yeh I came on here just because you posted' date=' LOL you think your that special!! I am subscribed to this thread because I am the manager of Napoli and have been ever since GC 19 started many years ago, probably along with Bayern the longest serving manager in the set up.

LOL at the irony when your the one who started posting on this thread where "nobody posts" to start whining like a little girl because Shane won't play ball with what you want....LOL hypocrisy!!!

Yeh you call round swearing and calling people names and apparently I am the one with the problem.....for what advocating good manners and a bit of respect..sticking up for somebody on the forum getting unnecessary abuse just like I do in loads of other places on the forum....Yeh I really do have a problem. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

All that nonsense you make up about me all the time then when challenged you resort to type no actual basis to anything you say and resort to name calling and insults, fortunatley most people dont stoop to your level.[/quote']

Obviously you have this thread subscribed ray i can see you manage in 19. My point is that having seen most of the disagreements you have particularoly in the Premier league discussion thread (and there are lots becasue of the tosh you spill) that id get a better backed up debate talking to a vegetable than i would your biased, unintellectual and completely opinionated POV that you try to pass of as fact. I'm just going to block you because you have last word syndrom and you will never be satisfied unless you say the last thing, cause be damned if you can rely on actually well thought oout debate.