GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

sonofpluto

Re: GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

GET IN ! GET IN !

I won !

After defeating the giants Livepool and Man Utd, Bournemouth struggled and tonight finally get a win under there belt !

AFC Bournemouth 3-2 Fulham

Absolutely dominated procedings, 68% possession and had 14 shots.

Hazard out through injury so in comes the young Austrian Jantcher.

And what a job he did, got my first, Badstuber got the second and Neymar, now playing just behind the striker gets the winner i the 82nd minute !

3 things I cant believe tonight:

1) I won- thats an absolute shocker :eek:

2) Ramires injured for 10 weeks, my CM injury crisis is ridiculous, I jus dont have one!

3) I have checked the resultsof 5games so far tonight and I have picked up inuries of 13 weeks, 2 10weeks and an 8 week all to my better players happening all the time lately players nmely Sjneider, Carragher, Ramires and Torres not exactly small fry players :rolleyes:

3 things I cant believe tonight:

1) I won- thats an absolute shocker :eek:

2) Ramires injured for 10 weeks' date=' my CM injury crisis is ridiculous, I jus dont have one!

3) I have checked the resultsof 5games so far tonight and I have picked up inuries of 13 weeks, 2 10weeks and an 8 week all to my better players happening all the time lately players nmely Sjneider, Carragher, Ramires and Torres not exactly small fry players :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ray, I have been drinking tonight mate (Week off work) so please forgive me if i'm miles off here. Does Napoli even have Sneidjer, Carragher and Torres because i can't see them on your roster?? :confused::P

Ray' date=' I have been drinking tonight mate (Week off work) so please forgive me if i'm miles off here. Does Napoli even have Sneidjer, Carragher and Torres because i can't see them on your roster?? :confused::P[/quote']

I meant 5 of my GC teams

I wish I had Sjneider, Torres, Carragher for Napoli :P:p

Just checked GC 69 and I had 3 men injured and 2 sent-off getting ridiculous, never known a night like it :mad::mad:

I meant 5 of my GC teams

I wish I had Sjneider' date=' Torres, Carragher for Napoli :P:p

Just checked GC 69 and I had 3 men injured and 2 sent-off getting ridiculous, never known a night like it :mad::mad:[/quote']

lol now it all makes sense! :o

Who do you have in GC69 btw, wish i had've kept my Inter Milan in that setup.

Udinese beat unmanaged Chievo 2-0 to move up to 8th 3 points behind the target top 4 place. Well done Nino who won again tonight, you've had a great start to the season mate!

Who do you have in GC69 btw' date=' wish i had've kept my Inter Milan in that setup.

Udinese beat unmanaged Chievo 2-0 to move up to 8th 3 points behind the target top 4 place. Well done Nino who won again tonight, you've had a great start to the season mate![/quote']

Chelsea mate you must remember

into season 3 now

won 2Leagues, 3domestic cups, 2 Charity Shields, my sole SMFA Cup my most successful GC side in terms of trophies won.

Anyhow Kaka avaliable for P/E if anybody interested, im glad he is injured means he will keep his 97 for even longer now :)

Chelsea mate you must remember

into season 3 now

won 2Leagues' date=' 3domestic cups, 2 Charity Shields, my sole SMFA Cup my most successful GC side in terms of trophies won.

Anyhow Kaka avaliable for P/E if anybody interested, im glad he is injured means he will keep his 97 for even longer now :)[/quote']

Watch out for Barnsley in 69. :)

Who do you have in GC69 btw' date=' wish i had've kept my Inter Milan in that setup.

Udinese beat unmanaged Chievo 2-0 to move up to 8th 3 points behind the target top 4 place. [b']Well done Nino who won again tonight, you've had a great start to the season mate![/b]

SM is making it up to me for last season after spitting out awful result after awful result:D. the form will end soon, i'm sure of it, and once it does i dont even want to think about the slide down the table:(

Think it's safe to say that Exeter won't be finishing 1st this year! After 7 defeats in a row, managed to get a late equaliser at home to Norwich.

Need to start changing the squad, starting with a new striker. Larsson doesn't score enough, Delibasic out for 6 weeks, and Logan always seems to be low on fitness. Could still use Stansfield as back-up which worked well before, but it just feels completely wrong having him still on the game, let alone have to play him.

Think it's safe to say that Exeter won't be finishing 1st this year! After 7 defeats in a row' date=' managed to get a late equaliser at home to Norwich.

Need to start changing the squad, starting with a new striker. Larsson doesn't score enough, Delibasic out for 6 weeks, and Logan always seems to be low on fitness. Could still use Stansfield as back-up which worked well before, but it just feels completely wrong having him still on the game, let alone have to play him.[/quote']

Couple of 85 rated strikers for loan at Spartak Moscow.

Guest drseanfitz

my 12 game winning streak(won every game since losing the charity shield) is gonna be demolished tomorrow night when Gremio travel to Stamford bridge in the SMFA

Looming very close to relegation spots' date=' getting worried. I just dont want to play 3-5-2 with them :mad:

Oscar Cardozo + Kouyate both join Bournemouth[/quote']

Why dont you want to play 3-5-2? It don't matter you being 2 1/2 years behind us people that have used it for a while, we won't judge you :P

Looming very close to relegation spots' date=' getting worried. I just dont want to play 3-5-2 with them :mad:

Oscar Cardozo + Kouyate both join Bournemouth[/quote']

You could always significantly strengthen by selling me Neymar but your man-crush is to strong methinks :P

Guest Daragh

You could always significantly strengthen by selling me Neymar but your man-crush is to strong methinks :P

I'll happily take Pato off your hands ;)

Anyway, Fiorentina get their first win under Tavey with a 3-2 win at home to Parma.

I'll happily take Pato off your hands ;)

Anyway' date=' Fiorentina get their first win under Tavey with a 3-2 win at home to Parma.[/quote']

Dream on sunshine ;):P

Im afraid Fiorentina have nowt of interest to me, except maybe trophies in there trophy cabinet :P

Guest Daragh

Dream on sunshine ;):P

Im afraid Fiorentina have nowt of interest to me' date=' except maybe trophies in there trophy cabinet :P[/quote']

Just trying to do you a favour for rejecting Fiorentina :P

Haven't had much luck in the transfer market as of yet. No one responds to deals/PM's. Currently negotiating a deal for one of my favourite players though so hopefully we can agree on something soon.

Just trying to do you a favour for rejecting Fiorentina :P

Haven't had much luck in the transfer market as of yet. No one responds to deals/PM's. Currently negotiating a deal for one of my favourite players though so hopefully we can agree on something soon.

It is a lot harder now than it used to be, dont help a lot of the teams with top managers are managed by inactive/idiots :P

As iv got a pretty strong defense, both in quality and depth, im desperately looking for a top CM.

87+. Under the age of 28 ( unless simply fantastic :D - in which case i wouldnt be able to sign them ).

Brazilian starlet Toloi, or German youngster Reinartz, can be offered along with others.

Looking for a team who can perhaps afford to let them go to bring in some quality youth / depth.

Ill send PMs out soon. But have a look and contact me if you think we can sort a deal.

And Ray - I will not sell Neymar to you !!! Not only do i have a man crush on him but i need him ! his +2 or +3 rise will see him start next to Cardozo:D

Guest drseanfitz

As iv got a pretty strong defense' date=' both in quality and depth, im desperately looking for a top CM.

87+. Under the age of 28 ( unless simply fantastic :D - in which case i wouldnt be able to sign them ).

Brazilian starlet Toloi, or German youngster Reinartz, can be offered along with others.

Looking for a team who can perhaps afford to let them go to bring in some quality youth / depth.

Ill send PMs out soon. But have a look and contact me if you think we can sort a deal.

And Ray - I will not sell Neymar to you !!! Not only do i have a man crush on him but i need him ! his +2 or +3 rise will see him start next to Cardozo:D[/quote']

not 87 yet, but will consider good offer on marcio araujo, should hit 88 soon.

Picked up two away goals in a 2-1 victory against Birmingham City. Guardado goes down for 8 days with a stubbed toe though:rolleyes:.

Up next: Atlanta visits and will be playing half of my second squad, half of my first squad as suspensions and cup tied players have thrown things a little off:o

The Chairman of CSKA Moskva has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Exeter City immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Must have been impressed with the 2-1 win at Bolton moving us up to 17th ;)