GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

The curse of Napoli strikes again

Another exit yet again on penalties this time to an incredibly strong Barcelona after a 2-2 draw in the Nou Camp. In 5seasons with this side I have had 7penalty shot outs and lost the lot.......just cursed :(

At least in the league been performing well up to 2nd after beating Roma with a shadow team on Wed to leapfrog them. Still 8points behind runaway leaders Inter and my team tomorrow night is gunna look so weak it's untrue.

Finally though after weeks and weeks of waiting we can welcome back long term absentees Ramires,Kjaer,Nocerino,Busquets and after a short time out Higuain which will significantly strengthen me as I aint had a midfield for ages.

More importantly though 7points clear of 5th place in the race for Champions League spots which is more realistic than me actually winning something with this team :P:p

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just talked to troy' date=' i think he's done with SM. really unfortunate because his squad is absolutely amazing. hope after he quits that someone just as active takes over for him:([/quote']

tell him not to quit mate I miss the banter and the joy when beating him..

Alternatively tel him to sell me Sjneider etc :P

tell him not to quit mate I miss the banter and the joy when beating him..

Alternatively tel him to sell me Sjneider etc :P

think i havent tried to keep him in it? he says he is just bored with the game. Tbf though SM has changed from when me and him both joined 4 years ago. Weird to think ive been on it for so long :eek:

Since getting a internet connection things have started to pick up, won 3/4 in the league, with three of them being on the trot, the defeat to Simons Portsmouth im putting that down due to key players being NMF :D and 4/5 overall, smashing Norwich in the cup.

Last nights emphatic 5-0 victory over Fulham see's Bournemouth stay in 10th, but more importantly, im only a win away from being back in the SMFA shield spots, where i deserve to be !!!

Goals from Hazard, Badstuber, Mkhitaryan & a Perotti brace seal the win :)

Round three of the cup is on monday and i face Fulham once, again, hoping my second team can do the business.

Then to wednesday where Chelsea will be welcomed to Dean Court.

Right ok guys my defensive troubles are doing my head in so Edin Dzeko can leave but he wont leave cheaply, if im not happy with any of the offers then i'll wait until end of season, want a replacement and a CB.

All other players at Wolfsburg can go, will offer 2 for 1's to bring in 89+ CB'S.

Edin Dzeko makes his last appearence for Wolfsburg as he's heading to Zenit which will see Gignac and Carrico head to Germany, need the defender badly as I conceded 2 goals tonight where the commentary said "Where was the defence?" :rolleyes:

That was my only chance of silverware (technically), never mind is my first season at the club.

Man Utd win 4-0 in the 3rd round of the Cup against Preston thanks to the second string side. Pato and Pastore both grabbing two goals each. Up to 14th in the league now and hope to gain further positions before the league finishes. And have 11 games to do so :)

Got me in the next round lol, this time with a fit team, although it will be my second :P

Beat Fulham 5-1 tonight, to follow up our weekend win over them, Chelsea next, will be dissapointed if i dont win.

hey i'm back

after leaving leeds about 6 months ago i have recently looked at rejoining the best gc imo:)

i saw shaktar available get in touch if your interested in deals i seem to be over loaded with wingers/forwards but could do with a decent defender or 2

Hey up lad, glad your back.

Take a look at Bournemouth and tell me if you see a deal for Willian

Hey up lad' date=' glad your back.

Take a look at Bournemouth and tell me if you see a deal for Willian[/quote']

cheers buddy

good to be back hoping to do a good job here then hopefully a decent job offer back to the premiership to once again battle you:D

looking for a defender for him really so if you want to make a offer we might be able to deal;)

Guest drseanfitz

Next season Fitzy ;) To be fair when I joined you were miles ahead :oAnd I have taken 3 points off you recently. Work in progress...

and despite that I'm still pulling away:p

Beat chelsea on shots and possession' date=' just not the key stat.

Goals scored.

0-4 :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Looking to bring in a new CM/AM or AM

Will offer Ruben Micael + Haruna + maybe someone else ???

Or Ruben Micael and someone higher

Please contact me if you have a 89+ suitable player :)[/quote']

I'm still interested in Perotti and can give you what you need plus more :P

Tighter than a Gnats Chuff at the bottom of the first, as the Lions nick a vital 3-2 home win at the Den against Leeds (always nice :))..whilst still at the bottom the Lions have closed an 18 point gap to just 2 away from the safety of 17th place..With nine games left the great escape remains very much a possibility, just hope i don't do a Steve Mcqueen and crash into the barb wire at the end....next up Man Utd

Exeter now up to 8th with a 3-1 win over Charlton. Just 2 points off the play-offs' date=' so still a very small chance of promotion to Division 1 ;)

Just need to keep Logan fit, 19 goals and 12 assists in 27 games - not bad for someone rated 74 :D[/quote']

Try getting Alex Revell mate, he was a legend for my swindon in 70.