Sign in to follow this  
sonofpluto

GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

Re: GC19 discussion / rumours etc thread

Catania finish 3rd following up their 4th place finish last season. Thought I had blown my chances of a top 4 finish after 3 consecutive losses. But a win coupled with a loss for Roma and only a point for Fiorentina pushed my up from 5th to 3rd:D

Denis(89' date=' CF) available for cash[/quote']

Bayer made an offer :)

My Hartlepool win their final game but so do Palace' date=' meaning that we finished 3rd and miss out on taking Millwall's place in division 1 by 1 point. :( Wouldn't mind but we were about 10 points clear at one point, totally blew it. [b']Still, there's always the playoffs![/b] :D

Need to get past Exeter first ;)

Guest Phill

You guys are now talking to the manager of Milan :D

Palermo > Marseille > Milan! :D

Guest Phill

The Milan manager quit and Phil got the job :D Great to have another top manager at Milan so that team doesn't get ruined :)

Woo. :D

The squad is quite small, so 2-4-1's please.

Guest Phill

I think you might be able to get some of the deals the other manager did reversed. He sold Lucio for 30m so thats one you will want to get reversed.

How? Just report on all tranfers or...

I think you might be able to get some of the deals the other manager did reversed. He sold Lucio for 30m so thats one you will want to get reversed.

well if that happens then i'll leave shaktar

i made a offer of 2 players 1 90 and a 89 plus 15million and he coutered for 30ish million and i accepted

can't see how this can be reversed as i've made other transfers since that may not have happened had i not got lucio

well if that happens then i'll leave shaktar

i made a offer of 2 players 1 90 and a 89 plus 15million and he coutered for 30ish million and i accepted

can't see how this can be reversed as i've made other transfers since that may not have happened had i not got lucio

Right, but look at Mr. Hammer's deals? All of them were reversed in every GC he was in and that wasn't fair either.

Right' date=' but look at Mr. Hammer's deals? All of them were reversed in every GC he was in and that wasn't fair either.[/quote']

well to be fair i didn't know till i checked last night that he sold gourcuff for cash aswell

so as long as both were reversed i wouldn't be that bothered but still don't want to lose lucio

well to be fair i didn't know till i checked last night that he sold gourcuff for cash aswell

so as long as both were reversed i wouldn't be that bothered but still don't want to lose lucio

yeah of course, Lucio is a big player but he basically sold two of the teams best players for cash which everyone knows is quite useless in GC's most of the time.

Greuther F├╝rth have now completed their pre-season transfer dealings with 13 players joining the club and 16 players leaving. We had to let some decent prospects go which I would rather have kept but with our promotion to Division 1 improving the overall quality of the first team squad had to take priority. Really looking forward to seeing how well we do next season. We'll be aiming for a top 10 finish :)

Players In

Roy Beerens

Fabian Rinaudo

Bakary Sako

Fredrik Stenman

Omer Toprak

Anthony Modeste

Christoph Leitgeb

Lior Rafaelov

Martin Vingaard

Stuart Holden

Jurica Buljat

Nuno Andre Coelho

Dame N'Doye

Players Out

Vedran Jugovic

Daniel Adlung

Fabian Johnson

Ihor Chaykovsky

Fanol Perdedaj

Michel Luan

Tomoya Ugajin

Ismail Odabasi

Artem Semenenko

Christian Gross

Victor Laguardia

Slavko Perovic

Oswaldo Henriquez

Pantelis Kapetanos

Federico Nieto

Jordi Figueras

Guest Phill

After the recent arrival of Ramires and Santon for Silva from Napoli (thanks Ray), I'm looking to sell Benzema next. I've had a very good offer already, which I'll accept unless I get any better offers. I'm looking for a winger as a replacement and another player, both preferably 89+ unless young.

Guest drseanfitz

Gremio beat Paranaense 3-2 to secure a league and cup double.

finishing the season unbeaten accross the 2 competitions in 16 games, winning the last 10.

Yup' date=' losing the last 4/5 Finals I was in doesn't help....:o, gonna drop a load of teams because I'm seriously not bothered if I get to 100 now. It'll happen when it happens (unless I let the GM run out, which probably won't happen).[/quote']

You need to get away from Teb and myself :P

Napoli delve into the transfer Market bringing yet another Superstar to Naples, with the arrival of David Silva from Italian rivals Milan in a deal which sees 5m+Ramires+Santon head to Milan.

Whilst disappointed to lose those 2players I have enough quality in defence not to miss Santon, and Silva is a valuable asset as can cover a few positions for me and his quality is undoubted IMO

Guest Phill

Napoli delve into the transfer Market bringing yet another Superstar to Naples' date=' with the arrival of [b']David Silva [/b]from Italian rivals Milan in a deal which sees 5m+Ramires+Santon head to Milan.

Whilst disappointed to lose those 2players I have enough quality in defence not to miss Santon, and Silva is a valuable asset as can cover a few positions for me and his quality is undoubted IMO

And to add to that (thanks Ray for that), Milan sign Khacheridi, and Tchoyi for cash deals, which will help my depth problems.

I also managed to sign the next England international, the good slice of cake, the real deal...

TITUS BRAMBLE!

yet again for cash.

:D

All players are still available, except for Sneijder, who has had a deal agreed for him already, players include Benzema, Schweini, Clichy, Vucinic, a deal can be agreed for Adler and many more. ;)