Re: Post your 10K Star

*****EDD SUTCH******

Edd Sutch

Club: Maidstone United

Aged: 17

Position: AM/CM

Height: 1.78m

Stats:

7 out of 7 starts this season (600 mins this season!)

3 Assits 1 goal.

Currently serving 1 Match Ban for red card for deliberate hand-ball

Sutch is a box to box player, who can turn the game on it's head. Although he's prone to injuries at a tender age, he seems to have put them behind him and is evolving into a promising player. Graduating from the same squad as Chris Smalling, Sutch looks destined to make into the EPL in the next few years. Arsenal, Manchester City, Saint etienne and others around Europe have already approached Sutch, and he has recently announced his joy to be joining Liverpool after deciding this would be the best place to continue his footballing education.

I have sent a ticket into SM to add him to the database, he should be added as a 70 but

I think it's important people understand where this player has come from lol, so I'm going to give you all low down on his career and life lol:eek:

Sutch was always a Wolves fan, despite living in Kent, and this might explain his love of the Stones' gold shirt:

sd3157920po30mascot-3-321x449.jpg

Sutch aged 8:

news_231208_02_large.jpg

And Sutch finally Aged 17:

simonw.jpg

Predicted Rating 70 -> 75/76

MUST BUY, ESPECIALLY IN GCs :eek:

this is my first scout so go easy lol

Godsmark, (Hereford 20th of 24, Newcastle loanee), (W/AM) Rated 70, 20yo, started 7Games, 0subs, 0Assists, 2goals, out of 16 possible games cost £10,000, Wages £3,400 on 1 year contract = Total cost £78,000. A little riser that one. More to come later, maybe tomorrow.....

Your Football CRAZY!!! Wages dont matter as it does not affect me long run if you catch my drift as long as we can make 1m in Long term costs then its worth it

I buy so many players, I just dont like my wages bill going astronomical, but know what you mean, I'll leave the details off if no one is interested in them??

Just to say I read alot of these threads and in the main they get shot down! I personally never understand why as they are very useful! That said, it's much better when in the case of the player not being an original find, the original scout should get the credit in the post!

I think everyone who's contributed to this thread has made it one of the best of its kind! Ill rep you all when I get the time :D

MsF just to double check is it Alexandre Garcia MARCIO who you made reference to? Cheers!

*****EDD SUTCH******

Edd Sutch

Club: Maidstone United

Aged: 17

Position: AM/CM

Height: 1.78m

Stats:

7 out of 7 starts this season (600 mins this season!)

3 Assits 1 goal.

Currently serving 1 Match Ban for red card for deliberate hand-ball

Sutch is a box to box player' date=' who can turn the game on it's head. Although he's prone to injuries at a tender age, he seems to have put them behind him and is evolving into a promising player. Graduating from the same squad as Chris Smalling, Sutch looks destined to make into the EPL in the next few years. Arsenal, Manchester City, Saint etienne and others around Europe have already approached Sutch, and he has recently announced his joy to be joining Liverpool after deciding this would be the best place to continue his footballing education.

I have sent a ticket into SM to add him to the database, he should be added as a 70 but

I think it's important people understand where this player has come from lol, so I'm going to give you all low down on his career and life lol:eek:

Sutch was always a Wolves fan, despite living in Kent, and this might explain his love of the Stones' gold shirt:

[img']http://www.shropshirestar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sd3157920po30mascot-3-321x449.jpg[/img]

Sutch aged 8:

news_231208_02_large.jpg

And Sutch finally Aged 17:

simonw.jpg

Predicted Rating 70 -> 75/76

MUST BUY, ESPECIALLY IN GCs :eek:

this is my first scout so go easy lol

Does this player even exist? There's no mention of him on the Maidstone website or if you google him.

Add to that your photos look like different people.

Also Maidstone are non league, 2 leagues below league two so no way would he get added at 70 when someone like Andros Townsend is 67 playing in league one.