Post your 10K Star

kidchop

Re: Post your 10K Star

Bruno Paulo - Flamengo - 2 Starts, 4 Subs, 312 minutes. No goals yet but they will come.

Victor MANON - 70 > 74/75. (Depends on how he plays in the U17s World Cup)

Emmanuel GOMEZ - 70 > 78

Aleksandar KIROV - 70 > 76/77

Marco VERRATTI - 70 > 75/76 (easily 80+ in the future)

Diagne FALLOU - 71 > 74/75

Amadou SANYANG -70 > 75/76

Bruno Paulo - Flamengo - 2 Starts' date=' 4 Subs, 312 minutes. No goals yet but they will come.

[b']Emmanuel GOMEZ[/b] - 70 > 78

Nice one m8, they are truly stars *thumbs up*

Bruno Paulo - Flamengo - 2 Starts' date=' 4 Subs, 312 minutes. No goals yet but they will come.

[b']Emmanuel GOMEZ[/b] - 70 > 78

cheers mate;)

just wanna buy the right bloke:cool:

To be honest' date=' I disagree... most he mentioned are not playing even close to regularly.

The two Toronto players are reasonable purchases though.[/quote']

70 rated players don't need to play regularly to get a raise, obviously if they play more there is more chance of a higher raise.

70 rated players don't need to play regularly to get a raise' date=' obviously if they play more there is more chance of a higher raise.[/quote']

Health Warning

This was posted in 2007!!:-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning Spear

ALEKSANDAR KIROV LM 17 70 Levski. Should rise to 77/78

Already playing regularly for Levski, already scoring a goal this season. Possibly more of a forward than a midfielder, should rise to 77, as he is playing in stead of 80 rated players.

REPLY BY TEBTHEREB: Playing regularly for Levski...? He has 23 senior minutes to his name, can you elaborate? Hasn't played in over 2 months for Levski.

Enuff said on the subject of not playing regularly??

70 rated players don't need to play regularly to get a raise' date=' obviously if they play more there is more chance of a higher raise.[/quote']

I didn't mention that, I was just disagreeing with Kidchop saying they are "stars" when I think none of them are.

You are right though, most 70 players don't need to play regularly to get an increase. However, generally they do need to play.

Bruno Paulo - Flamengo - 2 Starts, 4 Subs, 312 minutes. No goals yet but they will come.

He has not made 2 starts, at least not in any competition SM will count. The last of his four sub appearances was in August.

SM last reviewed Brazil in September. What has he done since this time to be worth buying? Maybe he has done loads that I don't know about, and if so I am genuinely interested to hear what you know.

Since Mexico was reviewed (in July, I think?) he has played 29 competitive minutes the last of which was 2 months ago. Is this enough for a 4/5 point increase?

Emmanuel GOMEZ - 70 > 78

They are wracking up match time so these seem safe bets.

Bulgaria was only reviewed a few weeks before you posted this! Even then he had not played in a long time that I know of. What are you basing a rise to 76/77 upon?

Why? He is a substitute for an Italian 4th division side. If he played every game for Pescara he would be fortunate to make 75.

This seems about right to me; since France was last reviewed he has picked up a fair few minutes, albeit not lately.

Well do you know any?

10k players? Some, yes. Stars? Loads.

Will I post them? Probably not, most are well covered on the forum.

I am not trying to get at anyone. I just looked up these players and was disappointed, I expect others will just have bid which is a shame.

Most of the players mentioned on this thread are very helpful tips for people looking to make money.

Here's a few from the german league, these are due to go up very soon so be quick.

Credit to Phil (Gt) for these and his excellent thread.

Mario Erb (Bayern München II) 70 -> 74-76

Florian Meyer (Holstein Kiel) 70 -> 75/76

Kevin Maek (Werder Bremen II) 70 -> 75/76

Here's a few from the german league' date=' these are due to go up very soon so be quick.

Kevin Maek (Werder Bremen II) 70 -> 75/76[/quote']

thanks man i bidded on them but i think the ratings change tonight? hopefully 2moro

Here's a few from the german league' date=' these are due to go up very soon so be quick.

Kevin Maek (Werder Bremen II) 70 -> 75/76[/quote']

Erb got a rise to 73 today, Meyer rose to 73 as well and Maek still didnt get a rise!

This sounds stupid but it takes ages to look through each individual page for cheap upcoming players that will make our clubs profit. Could someone really kind and thoughtful post a team link to their squad which they have purchased a large majority of these players please ? Thanks again. Just looking out for other people as this forum has so much to read and if you can get certain aspects done faster then its a bonus :)

Better even ... the players being edited into one post where it is easy to find them all at one time, because I understand that someone isn't going to have all the players as its a race to get them as its all about the money making.

Thanks anyway,

Chris.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...