ronn's La Liga, Premier League and Serie A 09/10

ronn

Re: ronn's La Liga, Premier League and Serie A 09/10

Nasri won't be dropping' date=' he wasn't bad last year at all. I don't know how people can think he will drop.[/quote']

lol mate 2-3 years ago ronaldinho werent bad too but he droped?! what is for last year stays at last year whats in vegas stays in vegas ! got it?

lol mate 2-3 years ago ronaldinho werent bad too but he droped?! what is for last year stays at last year whats in vegas stays in vegas ! got it?

That's totally different mate, Ronaldinho was a rating 95! He could only keep that if he played at a 96 standard (which is world class). He didn't. so he dropped. And he will be dropping again.

Nasri played brilliant for the first half of last season, then in the 2nd half he wasn't as good but he was still playing well. Only a rated 92, he played at a 92 standard if not more. So i have no idea at how you can think he will drop.

That's totally different mate' date=' Ronaldinho was a rating 95! He could only keep that if he played at a 95 standard (which is world class). He didn't. so he dropped. And he will be dropping again.

Nasri played brilliant for the first half of last season, then in the 2nd half he wasn't as good but he was still playing well. Only a rated 92, he played at a 92 standard if not more. So i have no idea at how you can think he will drop.[/quote']

yea but wat is he doing now excuse me ? and also i dont think ronaldinho will drop... 2-3 years ago ronaldinho was rated 99!

Luka Modric 91 - 91/90 ????????????? You are an idiot!!

Luka Modric 91 - 91/92

he is currently injured' date='but that doesn't mean he should drop.

[b']Stevan Jovetic 88 - 90[/b]

hes injured that means that he should go up? wow and dont curse pls !

yea but wat is he doing now excuse me ? and also i dont think ronaldinho will drop !

Been injured mate, like many players get injured. He has been out for the past 2 and a half months, since when does that deserve a drop? Joe Cole was pretty much out for 2 years and yet he didn't drop.

Being out injured for 2 and a half months does not warrant a drop, no way.

Since Ronaldinho's 99 rating, he has been nowhere near that rating. He deserved his drop as he is nowhere near his former self.

Been injured mate' date=' like many players get injured. He has been out for the past 2 and a half months, since when does that deserve a drop? Joe Cole was pretty much out for 2 years and yet he didn't drop.

Being out injured for 2 and a half months does not warrant a drop, no way.

Since Ronaldinho's 99 rating, he has been nowhere near that rating. He deserved his drop as he is nowhere near his former self.[/quote']

i think he will drop and im pretty sure that he'll drop and yes i think so hes not in a class with Amauri, Pato, Anelka etc i dont think he deserves 92. oh and also what else i was waiting from Arsenal fan lol!

i think he will drop and im pretty sure that he'll drop and yes i think so hes not in a class with Amauri' date=' Pato, Anelka etc i dont think he deserves 92. oh and also what else i was waiting from Arsenal fan lol![/quote']

He's not in the class of a 92? Are you mad? Thats ridiculous mate, in all fairness. And i'm not being biased, that's just ridiculous.:rolleyes:

And your just after contradicting yourself, you said ''What is he doing now'', meaning he's dropping as he is injured.But now your saying he's dropping as he is not ''in the same class'' as other 92's.

Haha and along comes one:p

He's not in the class of a 92? Are you mad? Thats ridiculous mate' date=' in all fairness. And i'm not being biased, that's just ridiculous.:rolleyes:

And your just after contradicting yourself, you said ''What is he doing now'', meaning he's dropping as he is injured.[/quote']

yea exactly because hes not gonna comeback at least for 2 months i think so why does he deserves a 92 for 2 months? and imagine when he comes back and play horrible lol!

EDIT: i just found out that he was ready to play against west ham but he didnt play whci means that thats not a good sign for arsenal fans (like you:p) so he might drop if he dont play!

yea exactly because hes not gonna comeback at least for 2 months i think so why does he deserves a 92 for 2 months? and imagine when he comes back and play horrible lol!

EDIT: i just found out that he was ready to play against west ham but he didnt play whci means that thats not a good sign for arsenal fans (like you) so he might drop if he dont play!

How can he play? He was only on the bench yesterday to get him used to being back at a match! Ity will take him a few more games to eventually start or play regularly, how can anyone come straight back into a competitive match after 2 and a half months out?

He had a good season last year and since he's injured for 2 months he deserves a drop?? Thats not very good logic there mate. Its only been a couple of months out.

I'm done now, no point debating as it's going nowhere. We'll just wait for the changes.

Can't wait to see your apology post after he doesn't drop:D:p

How can he play? He was only on the bench yesterday to get him used to being back at a match! Ity will take him a few more games to eventually start or play regularly' date=' how can anyone come straight back into a competitive match after 2 and a half months out?

He had a good season last year and since he's injured for 2 months he deserves a drop?? Thats not very good logic there mate. Its only been a couple of months out.

I'm done now, no point debating as it's going nowhere. We'll just wait for the changes.

Can't wait to see your apology post after he doesn't drop:D:p[/quote']

"Nasri played brilliant for the first half of last season, then in the 2nd half he wasn't as good but he was still playing well."

mate pick one side and ok i cant wait either!

Pick a side? What are you on about.

I didn't contradict myself once.

once you said that he was great first half of the season last year and second half he was "alright" and then you said he had a great season last year! w/e mate lets wait for the changes!

once you said that he was great first half of the season last year and second half he was "alright" and then you said he had a great season last year! w/e mate lets wait for the changes!

Yeah he did have a great season last year, gathering his first half and his consistent 2nd half. I said he didn't play ''as good'' but played well in the 2nd half. All round he still had a great season, read the posts fully mate.

I'm out.

It would be ridiculous if players dropped every time they were injured, they'd be up and down all the time, even if they were still playing at the same level when fit. Also, how far would they drop? A player with a broken leg can't even play to the level of a 70 rated player, so how far should such a player drop?

It would be ridiculous if players dropped every time they were injured' date=' they'd be up and down all the time, even if they were still playing at the same level when fit. Also, how far would they drop? A player with a broken leg can't even play to the level of a 70 rated player, so how far should such a player drop?[/quote']

by one if his injury last more than a year then i think by 2!

Nasri has a high chance of dropping I'd suppose.

I do disagree with some of the predictions too by the way. I don't think Vidic has the chance of dropping, he's a solid defender and Serbia HAS qualified for the World Cups after all.

I also disagree with Albiol and Higuain staying. IMO They are both good players and I'd expect at least a plus 1 for both of them

Nice post though.

...erm...

are the English league changes next week or something??:confused:??:P

SURLEY you should save your nasri arguement until its alittle closer, and then you will both have a better idea of how he has recovered from his injury:p

he may even play the best football of his life, become a vital part of the NT and end up rising!:eek:

stranger things have happened!:D

...erm...

SURLEY you should save your nasri arguement until its alittle closer' date=' and then you will both have a better idea of how he has recovered from his injury:p

he may even play the best football of his life, become a vital part of the NT and end up rising!:eek:

stranger things have happened!:D[/quote']

i think English league changes are in like 2weeks or something like that and also I think Nasri should stay the same but if he dont play good (sucks) then i think he should drop even if its in the middle!

It would be ridiculous if players dropped every time they were injured' date=' they'd be up and down all the time, even if they were still playing at the same level when fit. Also, how far would they drop? A player with a broken leg can't even play to the level of a 70 rated player, so how far should such a player drop?[/quote']

Nasri is already back and played well against liverpool so you cant say he should drop because hes injured because hes not

...erm...

SURLEY you should save your nasri arguement until its alittle closer' date=' and then you will both have a better idea of how he has recovered from his injury:p

stranger things have happened!:D[/quote']

Nah.. the next 2 days should finish up on Germany and then we have Belgium, France and Switzerland.. Belgium should start this week after Germany mind you. ;)

After that we should have England, but I reckon they'll do Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland first.. so yeah either after next 2 weeks or expect around 4. :P

And btw Ronn.. you can't judge Nasri with 92 rated FWDs because Nasri isn't a FWD; if you have players like Carrick, Flamini, Perotta, Scholes, Zhirkov (who mind you, is awesome) Cazorla, Ze Roberto, Keita, Deco, Hleb etc at 92.. then Nasri is surely 92. :D

Nasri is already back and played well against liverpool so you cant say he should drop because hes injured because hes not

i know i know i said later that he wont drop!

i think English league changes are in like 2weeks or something like that and also I think Nasri should stay the same but if he dont play good (sucks) then i think he should drop even if its in the middle!