ronn's La Liga, Premier League and Serie A 09/10

ronn

Re: ronn's La Liga, Premier League and Serie A 09/10

Nah.. the next 2 days should finish up on Germany and then we have Belgium' date=' France and Switzerland.. Belgium should start this week after Germany mind you. ;)

After that we should have England, but I reckon they'll do Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland first.. so yeah either after next 2 weeks or expect around 4. :P

And btw Ronn.. you can't judge Nasri with 92 rated FWDs because Nasri isn't a FWD; if you have players like Carrick, Flamini, Perotta, Scholes, Zhirkov (who mind you, is awesome) Cazorla, Ze Roberto, Keita, Deco, Hleb etc at 92.. then Nasri is surely 92. :D[/quote']

cheers m8 , thanks for the info, think it will be 4-5 weeks at this rate tho :rolleyes:

Whats your prediction for Robert Acquafresca? Is he worth buying?

well i think he wont rise this time and also he needs to move to a bigger club to get 90+ and if he does good at the bigger club i think he'll stay the same and i dont think he's worth buying there are much more better player than him that are rated 87/88/89 and are gonna be 90+ soon, but if you have money go for it ;)

well i think he wont rise this time and also he needs to move to a bigger club to get 90+ and if he does good at the bigger club i think he'll stay the same and i dont think he's worth buying there are much more better player than him that are rated 87/88/89 and are gonna be 90+ soon' date=' but if you have money go for it ;)[/quote']

Thanks man. So no info on bigger clubs scouting him for January right?

first of all: All the respect for you doing this many teams... Then to the disagreements:

You have Agger & Aquilani from Liverpool dropping... Agger hasn't played much because of his back injury but he has had the best average performances from Liverpool's CB's this season so I don't think he's going to drop. Aquilani is ready to come back in action and whether he'll impress or not, that's another thing but he already dropped from 91 to 90 because of an injury so... I don't think that a relatively young player will get a decrease by 2 because of his injuries when he has shown how good he can be. Depending on how much will he get to play before the EPL changes, I'm guessing a rise for him

And as much I'd love to see Mascherano rising to 95, I don't think it's going to happen yet (I know you had him as a 'maybe' but still)

Otherwise I agree with the most

first of all: All the respect for you doing this many teams... Then to the disagreements:

You have Agger & Aquilani from Liverpool dropping... Agger hasn't played much because of his back injury but he has had the best average performances from Liverpool's CB's this season so I don't think he's going to drop. Aquilani is ready to come back in action and whether he'll impress or not' date=' that's another thing but he already dropped from 91 to 90 because of an injury so... I don't think that a relatively young player will get a decrease by 2 because of his injuries when he has shown how good he can be. Depending on how much will he get to play before the EPL changes, I'm guessing a rise for him

And as much I'd love to see [b']Mascherano[/b] rising to 95, I don't think it's going to happen yet (I know you had him as a 'maybe' but still)

Otherwise I agree with the most

I agree with this - no chance of a rise for Mascherano. With Liverpool's disappointing start to the season, it's hard to see any of the very highly rated players going up.

Please, please, please, please...

Sort out your Tottenham ratings. Gomes isn't going anywhere near 89 - more likely staying at 90 with an outside 91.

As mentioned by various people including myself in this thread, Modric is Spurs key player. There is zero chance of a drop to 90.

The suggestion of 89 is overly generous to Huddlestone who is 88 at best.

Please' date=' please, please, please...

Sort out your Tottenham ratings. Gomes isn't going anywhere near 89 - more likely staying at 90 with an outside 91.

As mentioned by various people including myself in this thread, Modric is Spurs key player. There is zero chance of a drop to 90.

The suggestion of 89 is overly generous to Huddlestone who is 88 at best.[/quote']

I reckon that Gomes is good for 90 and if spurs can get a settled defense then he would have a slim chance of 91, but while there are injuries and a constant rotation of defenders in front him he will keep looking suspect with crosses and jittery when coming to claim through balls. His shot stopping however has been as good as all ways.

Modric was in stunning form at the start of the season and on the back of last seasons form was becoming one of the best play makers in Europe. He should be back to fitness soon so should make 92 by the time the ratings come through. Also if Lennon and Modric had remained fit Spurs would be higher up the league than their current 4th place... I'm not saying they would finish the season so well placed but whilst missing their 2 most influential they have done very well.

As for the Spurs defense I fell that Corluka should probably drop, he has not got into the swing of things this season and is definitely not +2 better than the rest of the Spurs defense, which has looked its normal wobbly self. On top of that with Croatia not reaching the World Cup the defense of 'he plays for his national side' could hardly be used to warrant a rise.

anyone knows if Mark SCHWARZER is able to warrent a rise?? :confused:

Help is rewarded. :D

I'm gona gloat here, but i got Buffon recently with my Everton team & a bunch of dodgy GW managers :D. lol. Once rating changes are here, Vermallen & 3 will get me a solid defence :D>

Any particular reason why you have Negredo listed for a rise? Most of his appearances this season come as subbs' date=' and he only scored 3 goals. Way too low to get a 91 I think.[/quote']

Sorry to correct u but..... from 10 games in La Liga... 9 starts and 1 sub in....:confused: and 3 goals okay prob not enough for a rise but still has double the mins of Kanoute and a good few more mins than Fabiano...Only Zokora and Navas have played more mins....

Im not saying he will rise but he has a good shot ;)

• 4 weeks later...