Re: Rising 88 G.K.

Romero of AZ or Moya of Valencia !!!!!!!:D
Handanovic 89 - 90;):)
CARRASSO' date=' Cédric - 88 -> 89

Bordeaux's undisputed no.1 should be guaranteed an 89 in a few weeks unless he starts conceeding by the truck load.[/quote']

Asenjo is a great goalie who plays for Atletico Madrid.

He is only 20 years old and is Atleticos starting goalie.

So he might be in for a 88 --> 89/90.

Rui Patricio IMO wil stay' date=' as from what i have heard Sporting CP are doing decent but not as good to get Rui a rise.[/quote']

Only the players I mentioned are available.. CARSON, Scott .. CURCI, Gianluca .. BRUNO, Fernandes .. DIEGO ALVES, Carreira .. FELIPE, Luiz.

Has anyone mentioned

Eduardo dos Reis Carvalho

As in my opinion he will definately rise from 88 to 89 when the Portugal ratings are done and could potential be at 90 come the end of the season.

He has established himself as the No.1 for the Portugal national team and has started all there games since making his debut in February 2009.

This international recognition was gained after his outstanding performances in which he started 30games in helping his club Sporting Braga to a 5th place league finish.

Sporting Braga are currently league leaders in Portugal after 7 games. Attention is growing to this late developing talent and I am sure he will eventually transfer on to bigger and better things at club level.

Has anyone mentioned

Eduardo dos Reis Carvalho

As in my opinion he will definately rise from 88 to 89 when the Portugal ratings are done and could potential be at 90 come the end of the season.

He has established himself as the No.1 for the Portugal national team and has started all there games since making his debut in February 2009.

This international recognition was gained after his outstanding performances in which he started 30games in helping his club Sporting Braga to a 5th place league finish.

Sporting Braga are currently league leaders in Portugal after 7 games. Attention is growing to this late developing talent and I am sure he will eventually transfer on to bigger and better things at club level.

Thats a great first post

Do you think any of the following GKs is rising to 89 or above ?

CARSON' date=' Scott

CURCI, Gianluca

BRUNO, Fernandes

DIEGO ALVES, Carreira

FELIPE, Luiz[/quote']

Definitely don't get Carson, he's playing in the championship which usually has a ratings cap of 85 barring the odd exception (Joe Ledley being one).

So if anything Carson will drop.

hmmm.. he didn't play the last match for Valencia .. Do you think César will replace him till the end of the season ?!!

no i think Moya will keep goal' date=' just look at his stats

http://transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/26065/miguel-Ángel-moyà/default/2009/leistungsdaten.html

now Cesar's:)

http://transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/7510/cesar-sanchez/default/2009/leistungsdaten.html

Moya is better playing more in the League;)

ya you are right but was Cesar injured at the beginning of the season ?

• 1 month later...