Advice On Good Youngsters Rated 87-89?

Flux

Hi, I currently have £6.4m (I am poor as I just bought De Rossi and Niang :o), and I am looking to buy a player aged 15-23 rated between 87 to about 89.

This player(s) must be a future riser, and obviously someone I can afford.

Thanks.

Good feedback will be repped :D

Re: Advice On Good Youngsters Rated 87-89?

Simon Kjaer' date=' Davide Santon,Aly Cissokho,Marco Motta,Ramires,Fernando :D[/quote']

Simon Kjaer - Plays for a managed club who is my friend - manager won't sell, also transfer banned

Davide Santon - I have him anyway

Aly Cissokho - Plays for an external club, but value is more than I can afford :(

Marco Motta- Plays for a managed club, manager is very stubborn and does not sell players for a fair price

Santos Ramires - Plays for a managed club who is my friend - manager won't sell, also transfer banned

Francisco Fernando - Plays for an external club, but chairman value is nearly £15m :(

Thanks for the help, but no luck for me unfortunatley,

Repped :D

Squillaci - 92

Escude - 92

Renato - 90

Hietinga - 91

Fazio - 87

Navarro - 90

Rafael (Man United RB) - 86

Did you not see the title of the thread.....?

Ah well...

Already got Rafael, and I made a thread about Fazio today and people are saying he isn't getting games and may drop...:(

Simon Kjaer - Plays for a managed club who is my friend - manager won't sell' date=' also transfer banned

[b']Davide Santon[/b] - I have him anyway

Aly Cissokho - Plays for an external club, but value is more than I can afford :(

Marco Motta- Plays for a managed club, manager is very stubborn and does not sell players for a fair price

Santos Ramires - Plays for a managed club who is my friend - manager won't sell, also transfer banned

Francisco Fernando - Plays for an external club, but chairman value is nearly £15m :(

Thanks for the help, but no luck for me unfortunatley,

Repped :D

Unlucky i hate set-ups like that :o

Glad to help anyway ! ;)

I'll only talk about some of my last few purchases....hopefully they are good prospects !!:)

Rodríguez PEDRO (Pedrito) WING/FWD plays up front for Barcelona and only rated 83 !!

MESUT OZIL (89) AM/LM Werder Bremen whizzkid....probably out of budget ??

ALEX TEIXEIRA is currently starring for Brazil at the U20 World Cup, apparently Man Utd and Chelsea have scouts there to watch him specifically...only 83 on the DB so should be affordable

GOJKO KACAR (88) CM/DM....Herta Berlin's versatile playmaker

EDUARDO SALVIO (87) WING/FWD.....Next big talent from Argentina....nearly signed by Fiorentina a couple of months ago but chose to stay in Lanus for another season....highly rated.

EDIN DZEKO (89) CF....scores goals for fun at Wolfsburg, was heavily linked with a summer transfer to AC MILAN....definate riser

MARCO MOTTA (88) RB/RM....Roma's highly rated RB

MAMADOU SAKHO (87) CB/LB Paris Saint Germain's teenage defensive starlet, linked with Arsenal and Bayern Munich over the summer

KEIRRISON (87) FWD....Brazillian starlet owned by Barcelona (currently suffering a dip of form at Benfica)

SOFIANE FEGHOULI (86) WING/AM.....as with a lot of French midfield talent, dubbed by some as "the next Zidane"...however, this kid has the potential to be the real deal

NICOLAS LODEIRO (84) AM/LM....Uruguyan talent expected to make a move to one of Europe top teams next year

RANIERI SANDRO (86) DM/CM....'The Beast' is a highly rated Defensive midfielder from Brazil....will probably move to the Premier League next season with Tottenham his most likely destination

Hopefully one of these is suitable and affordable in your budget....good luck:D