Just a bit of a plea for some managers to enter a game world that's sadly lost a few over the past month or so.

In the world, I've started with Crewe in Div 4 and I'm really looking for any managers who fancy the challenge of taking a lowly club to the dizzy heights of Division 1.

We're just approaching the end of the 1st season so it's an ideal time to take control of a Div 3 or 4 club (I should get promoted this year) and try and take them up the leagues. Obviously the best way of doing this is to buy youngsters who then rise relatively quickly. I've got a few of these but by no means all of them and I'd be happy to have a few challenging bidders everytime I spot someone.

Anyone looking for a bit of a head start should probably look at Burton (1st in Div 4) who's manager made some good signings and then left. There are others like that in Div 3 and 4 and some bigger names in West Ham, Everton and Aston Villa available as well.

Search for - English Championship 3785

Hope to see you there!