My Barca team

Karim Benzema

Re: My Barca team

Errrrr..........so you're not playing Messi? Might want to get your head checked mate.

Although personally I like 4-2-3-1, most of my teams have really good success with it. What's your record? I'm also assuming you play Puyol and Marquez when they're available.

Also, if you're going to play with that set up, you only need 3 capable strikers and a young backup or two. If you have Ibra, Messi, El Kun, Bojan and Pedro, you sure as hell don't need Henry unless you change formation. Sell him for a top defender or a DM like De Rossi to upgrade Toure/Keita. I don't think either of them are 100% guaranteed to go up a point.

I'd go with 3-5-2.

By the way' date=' you have too many good strikers... That's more than enough.... I'll suggest you to use one of them (probably Henry) to get a world class winger.[/quote']

i agree with the abobe, you need to rest Dani Alves, play Messi on left midfield, aguero and Henry upfront and Mata on the other wing.:)

hello

if i were you i will sell henry and go get a defender and a winger ... u need substitutes not starters ..

if you have cash put henry and some cash to get a world class defender

i will play

3 5 2

for now because of injuries

pique chygrnsky maxwell (abidal)

yaya toure as a DM

iniesta xavi kieta(basquets) mata ( remeber to play attack from left flank and yaya to go back to left side as maxwell is not in his position and mata going forward )

strikers i use messi and aguero ( aguero go out then ibra comes in )

and by the way ... you should play attacking or very attacking with 3 5 2 and use slow tempo or normal

3 5 2

for now because of injuries

pique chygrnsky maxwell (abidal)

yaya toure as a DM

iniesta xavi kieta(basquets) mata ( remeber to play attack from left flank and yaya to go back to left side as maxwell is not in his position and mata going forward )

:eek:

Then who will play at Yaya's position is he is helping out at the left side? In my opinion' date=' complicated runs do not actually do much good to your team

and by the way ... you should play attacking or very attacking with 3 5 2 and use slow tempo or normal

:eek:

If you go with attacking, why not fast tempo? In my opinion, slow tempo is used for defensive purpose.