Should I sell Garay and Arnautovic

Garay isn't getting regular playing time at Real and I cannot see Arnauotovic getting regular playing time at Inter either. So, should I cash up on both and buy Cristico/Falcao and Hazard/Good Cheap Youth Players?

Thinking of it as Cristcio is a regular for Genoa and is breaking into the Italy team and Falcao is scoring lots for Porto. Hazard isn't playing too well for Lille though. Help? Please !

Re: Should I sell Garay and Arnautovic

Garay I would agree with the previous post on using him to get a higher rated CB. Possibly look at selling and buying Vermaelen but I think he is more likely to reach 90 rather than 91 this time round so overall that could make your team 'worse' if Garay keeps his 91.

Arnautovic is one that I'm really having to think about at the moment too. I bought him when he was lowly rated so I could sell for a profit. I think he's actually still injured and you're right - there's little to chance of him getting in that Inter team. However, he's a really promising youngster with a big build and I think he'll do really well one day. It really depends if you can afford to keep him and are going to be playing the game long enough to see him doing well again.

On a side note, despite Lille's bad start I've looked at Hazard quite a bit over the last few years and out of all the 'starlets'/'prodigies' that get banded around, I really think he's got a great chance of making 90+ one day. Absolutely buy him if you get the chance.

Re: Should I sell Garay and Arnautovic

As has already been said Arnautovic isn't going to get any game time with Inter, when fit i imagine he'll be loaned out.

For now i'd sell him, keep him shortlisted and use the money to buy the likes of Yildirim, Bukharov, Soder, Paloschi or Necid who will all rise.