Sign in to follow this  
Toonfanforlife

Football Manager 2010

Re: Football Manager 2010

Fair enough' date=' but you should slow down a little bit, see how your team is playing and then you'll know what to do to make them that little bit better. :)[/quote']

dont need to either thashing the team or geting thrashed as of jsut now 4-1 down

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: scrape all that rubbish i was saying earlier i know offically hate my brighton ! :(:(

ha :) ive had a great run since then and pulled myself from bottom after 14 to 17 after 35 :D

Don't know if this has been done before but I've started playing football manager again and was thinking about setting up a team full of forumers with the data editor :) Then seeing how far I can get them in the English leagues. Still playing on fm09 because i didn't get round to buying fm10 but that shouldn't matter. If anyones interested just let me know. :P

edit: Just saw there was one so doesn't matter

Just thought id let people know ... get di santo on loan from chelsea in 10/11 and 11/12 seasons if in Championship or lower as he has scored (in mine, brothers and 2 mates games) equal or near equal goals per games in them seasons .. i have just signed him on a free for brighton in 2012 :) hes got 2 already.

Another top but is OM winger Ayew signed him for 14k now worth £1 million and rising as he plays every game, Another is Sakri from chelsea on a free in second season just sold him for £2.5 million after playing only 40 games for me over 2 seasons (signd better players)

And one to miss will be Cetic Players Robson and Klien on frees as Klien barley scores 10 goals in 55 games and Robson cost me 7k a week and never put a performance above a 7.3 in ! Another i Kioren Dyer dont even look at him !

Best loan ive had has got to be Arsenal winger Barazite playe over 120 games for me in 3 seasons and hopefully he can add more this season maybe reaching 150 ! and then if i have the budget at the start of next season i will try and get him signed up :)Rhys Williams is also good in First 2 seasons while Cork from chelsea (yes alot of chelsea mentioned) was very god and now plays for there first team.

Still in first season with Cov (hadn't been on in a while), signed Coro on a free from Espanyol. Check out his relegation release clause.

picture3yy.png

Done pretty well, scored two goals in his second game to beat Bolton 2-1 in the FA Cup 4th round replay. Hull next. :D

After a really poor start to the season that saw me bottom after 14 games of the season i have slowly recovered to a situation that is looking positive. I know sit 10th , 3 points outside of the playoff positions with a teams and tatics looking good enough to get to the play offs and maybe even make the premier league. Even though i have had this great run im quite wary of a bad run grasping the team and so every point counts.

Leaguetable20122013.jpg

Don't spend much time scouting other teams' players by yourself then. :rolleyes:

On the league table' date=' just click Cov's name. Then press print screen and do what comes naturally.[/quote']

oh sorry :o i thought you ment of your team i was rather confused :D:rolleyes:

Squad-

coventry1.jpg

covenrty2.jpg

Transfer 2012/2013

coventrytransfers.jpg

Coventry sit 12th the the coca cola championship :)

I have had 3 more clubs since i last posted taking my up to 14 club in 11 years.

left Covenrty then was a plymouth for a week then returned to Boro for a year and a half meaning altogheter i had benn at boro for 2 and a bit years.

and now accepted the Southend job