Guilherme and Diogo

Re: Guilherme and Diogo

Both of these players looked promising when I bought them. Guilherme started off very well for Dynamo but' date=' got shunted to CSKA where he is playing second fiddle to Necid. While Diogo isn't shining for Olmypiacos. Should I cash on them both?[/quote']

get rid of diogo, up to you if you want to get rid of guilherme. There are better talents with the same rating as these players, so buy them!

What about Tomas Necid is he good enough to keep or sell?

I have lots of youth strikers on the same age

Artem Kravets, Obertan, Nemeth, Alan Kardec, Jay Simpson, Thomas Pekhaart, Jose Rondon Febian Brandy, Mattia Mustacchio

as well as Bojan, Sturridge and Balotelli

Any ideas of whom to sell and whom to keep, and who is a potential riser for money making

Help Appreciated

Thanks

So I am going to swap Guilherme for Negredo and Diogo for Hulk. Going to sell Garay and buy Falcao and some youngsters. Might sell Arnautovic aswell. But should I swap him for Diego Perotti?

falcao another great player for porto!! arnautovic is a great talent but he has problems with injuries!! search it before make your move...