Bio

Name: Rasmus Jönsson

Date of Birth: January 27th, 1990 (19)

Place of Birth: Viken, Sweden

Shirt Number:19

Position: Forward

Team: Helsingborgs IF

Early Career

Rasmus Jönsson was born on January 27th, 1990 in the small city Viken. Rasmus played for the local team Viken IK until when he was 12.

Helsingborgs IK

Rasmus was bought by Helsingborgs IK when he was 12, he came through the youth ranks of Helsingborgs. Rasmus impressed so well with the B-team that he finally got his chance with the A-team.

Rasmus was called-up by Helsingborg for the away game against GIF Sundsvall in the first game of the season '08 (the team of my city :D), he sat on the bench until the 87th minute when he was subbed in but he didn't score any.

After that the striker Razak Omotoyossi was sold during the summer window, Rasmus started to get some more playing time.

He was playing well and managed to score now and then, but it wasn't until the next season that people started to notice him.

This Season

He has been playing really good this season building a strong partenership with the swedish legend Henrik Larsson, Helsingborgs are currently in the fifth place. This season he has scored 11 goals in 26 matches (I included both the cup and league).

I've read that the Italian sports magazine Guerin Sportivo, stated that Jönsson is better than Marcus Berg and says that stating that he's the new ''Ibra'' and described Jönsson as:

''Elastic and incorruptible Physics, you can't give him one metre space,

runs with lightning speed with the ball glued to his foot, and is able to get past any defender to cut in towards the middle or to dribble and change direction, runs fast as well and has a good shot."

And the English newspapers weren't bad either ''Jönsson's head and foot skills are very good, he has a good mentor in Henrik Larsson.''

The English press also thought that Jönsson's chances of leaving Helsingborgs in January are big.

International

He hasn't made a cap for the NT, but he has played one match for the U-21 team but didn't score.

Re: Rasmus Jönsson

Looks good mate so what do you think he can do ratings wise(sweden's ratings a long way off) looking at the stats im guessing maybe +1/2 ? If he does get a move to a stronger league who knows. I will have keep a close eye on this guy could be a star in a year or two. Good work buddy keep us updated on his progress please. oh rep for you too.:)

Looks good mate so what do you think he can do ratings wise(sweden's ratings a long way off) looking at the stats im guessing maybe +1/2 ? If he does get a move to a stronger league who knows. I will have keep a close eye on this guy could be a star in a year or two. Good work buddy keep us updated on his progress please. oh rep for you too.:)

Thanks for the kind words mate' date=' I think that he could rise just like you said +1 or +2 but if he keeps this up he has a massive future.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=52630&highlight=jonsson

Already a thread on him.

Also mentioned in several threads

B)

Oh since I'm from Sweden I searched with an Ö:o

I find it a little annoying that you continue to write on this thread as if it is the only one on him.

I wrote the first thread on him, but you haven't touched that :/ I don't care that my thread may not be as good, i still wrote about him first and by continuously updating your thread you're suggesting that you "discovered" him.

I'd much rather the threads were merged, cos i think it is important to get the updates from you seeing as i have a life beyond SM and can't watch foreign leagues, but still.....

I find it a little annoying that you continue to write on this thread as if it is the only one on him.

I wrote the first thread on him' date=' but you haven't touched that :/ I don't care that my thread may not be as good, i still wrote about him first and by continuously updating your thread you're suggesting that you "discovered" him.

I'd much rather the threads were merged, cos i think it is important to get the updates from you seeing as i have a life beyond SM and can't watch foreign leagues, but still.....[/quote']

Okey sorry then, I'll stop updating this thread.

I think you mean 'I copied and pasted about him from IMScouting'

I think you meant "i said that on the original post, well done"

I made no secret of it, and of my reasons. This was written in that post:

"NB: I do not claim to have written this, it can be found at imscouting.com

Just putting it so everyone can see it" <-------- at the top, in bold writing, just so there was no confusion.

I don't do stuff on this for personal gain, i just want others to see it/learn from it. So quit your whingeing, cos i reli am not bothered. Pathetic.

Seriously' date=' get over yourself.

1) If i'm doing it for rep, why would i state at the beginning in bold that i copied it? :rolleyes:

2) I hardly even use the forums now, so i honestly wouldn't care if i had no rep points.

3) Wow, way to have a go at me for one typo. Don't even try to act all intelligent and get loud, i know i'm cleverer than you and pretty much everyone else on this forum, i can prove it. Just cos i don't write in full articulate sentences, it doesn't mean i'm stupid.[/quote']

May i ask why your cleverer than the rest of us on this forum i am intrigued?? :P

Well' date=' 11A* at GCSE does help.

Plus i'm in top 5% of country for my age, and could join MENSA if i wanted to.

So yeahh, i think its safe to assume that i'm more intelligent than some on here...[/quote']

Right you are rather intelligent why don't you join MENSA anyways?

Tiesto, i know you have deleted your comments, and i plan to after one last thing:

1) I do not think i was out of line originally when i complained to WoOkOo. Regardless of the quality of my thread, i did undoubtedly make the first dedicated thread on him. So its really a matter of principle. If you made first post on a player, and then i also wrote a thread after, and then continued updating/getting recognition for my thread, you may feel "a little annoyed" too. And anyways, i commended wookoo for the quality of thread, recognised it was better than mine, and suggested that the threads get merged. Which doesn't really constitute a massive amount of whinging to me :/. You going on about the imscouting issue was worse.

2) This issue did not even concern you yet you decided to start an argument with a vindictive comment. It's not even something i tried to hide, i made it just as clear as you did that i had taken the report from imscouting.com :S

3)You have branded me a liar on two accounts, and made personal attacks on me suggesting i'm false, i'm seeking attention and stupid.

4) You have been repeatedly having a go at me for ONE spelling error, despite the fact that you made several much worse errors in your own writing. So you're a hypocrite.

Overall, you're the one who started the argument, said the harsher stuff through the argument, and acted hypocritically. So please, just keep your views to yourself, yeah, i really don't have the time or energy for them.

Bög

Ok' date=' this is the last thing from me.

How can you feel annoyed if you copied something? I would feel annoyed if i put in loads on effort to reasearch info about a player and some idiot then copies a report from a top scouting site.

I was correcting something.

[b']Leave the copying aside, i was working on a principle. It's not like i pretended mine was better or anything - i openly said WoOkOo had done a better job![/b]

How im i intending to seek revenge from you? :confused:

How is I think you mean 'I copied and pasted about him from IMScouting' vindictive.

Vindictive means other things aside from revenge. I was using the word to say that your comment was made in ill will or spite.

Then you boasted on me saying stop whinging, which i weren't.

I didn't "boast on you", that doesn't even make grammatical sense, and boast is being used in the wrong context. I merely had a go at you for whinging.

The reason you made it clear because you got slated before when you copied from IMScouting and you didn't even said that you copied it from their.

And i acknowledged that i didn't write it, i just didn't say i got it from imscouting.... big deal!

:confused:

I didn't call you stupid nor did i call you false and attention seeking.

Yes you did. Stupid - "using words you don't understand", "stupid" etc...

False: "i don't believe they're your results.", repeatedly saying my version of events was untrue.

Attention seeking - you accused me of only writing threads "to gain rep and recognition" - which is effectively the same as wanting more attention

That one spelling error was that accusation that you made of me and i corrected it. I didn't say learn how to spell etc, so it won't make me a hypocrite and English being my 2nd languange does not make me a hypocrite.

It was you who started it, i didn't say any harsh stuff, neither of us did for a start and i did not act hypocritically. You need to keep your views to yourself (For goodness sake - if you don't know what a word means - don't bloody use it)

So what was this word then? And neither of us were harsh, but you were harsher. And it is rather hypocritical having a go at me for a typo, saying i'm stupid because of it, and then just ignoring/dodging the fact that you have made several more severe grammatical errors

First of all, there's no need for that.

Did i say any bad words for you .... NO.

I'm not ***, i got a girlfriend so get your facts right.

Im going to delete this in a bit.

Edit: It looks like your mum or dad wrote this (The languague you used doesn't seem to be at your caliber)

No, i just decided to write properly for once. Oh, and you spelt "caliber" wrong -- its spelt "calibre".

^I still don't agree

Tiesto' date=' i know you have deleted your comments, and i plan to after one last thing:

1) I do not think i was out of line originally when i complained to WoOkOo. Regardless of the quality of my thread, i did undoubtedly make the first dedicated thread on him. So its really a matter of principle. If you made first post on a player, and then i also wrote a thread after, and then continued updating/getting recognition for my thread, you may feel "a little annoyed" too. And anyways, i commended wookoo for the quality of thread, recognised it was better than mine, and suggested that the threads get merged. Which doesn't really constitute a massive amount of whinging to me :/. You going on about the imscouting issue was worse.

2) This issue did not even concern you yet you decided to start an argument with a vindictive comment. It's not even something i tried to hide, i made it just as clear as you did that i had taken the report from imscouting.com :S

3)You have branded me a liar on two accounts, and made personal attacks on me suggesting i'm false, i'm seeking attention and stupid.

4) You have been repeatedly having a go at me for ONE spelling error, despite the fact that you made several much worse errors in your own writing. So you're a hypocrite.

Overall, you're the one who started the argument, said the harsher stuff through the argument, and acted hypocritically. So please, just keep your views to yourself, yeah, i really don't have the time or energy for them.

[b']Bög[/b]

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Do you know what that means?!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• 1 year later...