| SpAniSH ChamPIonSHip 1048 ||BarCElonA NeWS|

Re: | SpAniSH ChamPIonSHip 1048 ||BarCElonA NeWS|

FC_Barcelona-logo-8E7446D830-seeklogo.com.gif

BARCELONA FIRED PEP GUARDIOLA

BARCELONA'S FANS TODAY SHOCKED AFTER THE RESIGNING OF PEP GUARDIOLA AND HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH AHMAD SHAHIR.SHAHIR,15,SAID "IT WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN WE NEEDED AT BARCA.BARCELONA IS A BIGGEST CLUB IN SPAIN AND ALSO IN THE WORLD.I WILL NOT CHANGE MUCH IN THIS SQUAD AS THEY HAS THE GOOD SQUAD ALREADY."

barcelona-fans.jpg

BARCA FANS CELEBRATING FOR THEIR NEW MANAGER.

BARCA LOOKING TO BRING CESC FABREGAS TO CAMP NOU

AFTER A DAY TOOK OVER SPANISH GIANT,SHAHIR ARE LOOKING TO SIGN 22 YEARS OLD,CESC FABREGAS IN PART EXCHANGE INCLUDING HENRY."FABREGAS IS THE PLAYER THAT I WANTED FOR A LONG TIME.HE HAS VERY GOOD SPEED AND ALSO HAS WONDERFUL PASSING.I'M SORRY FOR HENRY,BUT HE IS TOO OLD TO BE IN THE TEAM.I HOPE HE WILL DO WELL IN ENGLAND.HE IS OUR LEGEND.

Game_P02_Fabrigas_5_599504a.jpg

BARCELONA'S TARGET THIS SEASON

BERBATOV REPLACED HENRY?

BARCELONA HAS LAUNCHED A BID FOR BULGARIAN STRIKER,DIMITAR BERBATOV FOR AN UNDISCLOSED FEE.THE DEAL INCLUDING BOJAN KRIKIC MOVE TO OLD TRAFFORD PLUS SOME MONEY."BOJAN IS GREAT PLAYER AND HE IS STILL YOUNG BUT I NEED A BACKUP STRIKER TO REPLACED HENRY.I ALSO HAS RECEIVED A TRANSFER FEE FOR BOJAN WORTH 14 MILLION.I DONT KNOW TO ACCEPTED IT OR NOT."SHAHIR TOLD THE PRESS.

Dimitar_Berbatov_454994a.jpg

BERBATOV HEADING TO CAMP NOU

FABREGAS AND BERBATOV ARRIVED AT SPAIN

ALL THE BARCELONA FANS WAS DELIGHTED AS THE NEW GUY ARRIVED AT THE CLUB.BOTH FABREGAS AND BERBATOV COST 20 MILLION.ALL THE FANS CANNOT WAIT TO SEE BOTH PLAYING AT THE CLUB.

FABREGAS,22,SAID"I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN NEEDED IN THE BIG CLUB SUCH AS BARCELONA.THEY HAS WON MANY CUPS LAST SEASON.THANKS TO SHAHIR FOR FULLFILL MY CHILDHOOD DREAM."

"I LOVE TO PLAY IN SPAIN.I HAVE A GOOD TIME AT MANCHESTER.SORRY TO ALL MY FANS.I KNOW I WILL PROVED THAT I'M THE WORLD CLASS STRIKER TO EVERYBODY."BERBATOV SAID.

BARCELONA 1 - 0 MALLORCA

FABREGAS GIVES 3 POINTS TO BARCELONA.

BARCELONA THANKS TO THEIR NEW BOY,FABREGAS AFTER HE SCORED THE ONLY GOAL IN THE MATCH.FABREGAS,22, SCORED FROM 30 YARD TO GIVE BARCELONA 3 POINTS.

"HE SHOWS CLASS PERFORMANCE.HE DESERVED HIS GOAL.THAT IS THE ANSWER IF ANYONE ASK ME WHY I BUY HIM."SHAHIR SAID.

fabregas-415.jpg

FABREGAS SCORED THE ONLY GOAL FOR BARCELONA

LEAGUE TABLE:

1 Sporting

2 Deportivo

3 Valencia

4 Sevilla

5 Tenerife

6 Espanyol

7 Atlético Madrid

8 Real Madrid

9 BARCELONA

10 Valladolid

11 Villarreal

12 Athletic Club

13 Getafe

14 Mallorca

15 Málaga

16 Osasuna

17 Racing Santander

18 Almería

19 Zaragoza

20 Xerez

REINA BACK TO SPAIN

PEPE REINA,27, ARE LOOKING TO BACK TO SPAIN AFTER HAS BEEN OFFERED BY BARCELONA FOR VALDES PLUS 10 MILLION.REINA KNOWS THAT MOVING TO BARCELONA WILL BURST HIS CAREER AND HE WANT TO PLAY WITH SPAIN INTERNATIONAL."I WANT TO PLAY WITH SPAIN BUT I NEVER GOT A CHANCE,MAYBE MOVING TO BARCELONA WILL HELP ME TO FIGHT WITH CASSILAS."REINA SAID

Jose-Reina-001.jpg

BARCELONA NEWEST TARGET