The Official Birmingham City Thread!

bcfc12345

Re: Discuss Birmingham Citys 'New Era'

Gerard Houllier has been officially named as the new manager of Aston Villa. The power in birmingham will start shifting very very soon Sunday 31st october soon :P

Yawn.

He has won more trophies than Birmingham have in there entire history.

Note: I do and did not want him as manager, but this will not change anything.

Us >> Scum ( you )

Yawn.

He has won more trophies than Birmingham have in there entire history.

Note: I do and did not want him as manager' date=' but this will not change anything.

Us >> Scum ( you )[/quote']

:D "will not change anything" mate the guy tryed bringing in phil thompson as the assistant manager your flopping this year :rolleyes: nothing but a bunch of Scouse Scum wannabes

:D "will not change anything" mate the guy tryed bringing in phil thompson as the assistant manager your flopping this year :rolleyes: nothing but a bunch of Scouse Scum wannabes

It wont, be are by far a better and bigger club than you. Houllier aint gonna change that, not to mention i think he is on a one year rolling contract so if he does mess up we arent tied down ! Your a mug if you think he will drag us down, he will just steady the ship as far as im concerned. Like i said he has won more than you lot have in your ENTIRE HISTORY.

1 good season and you think your the best team in the midlands. :confused:

1) Were not scouse

2) We dont want to be scouse, how did you come to that conclusion ?

3) Im hazarding a guess, but by the same logic, you lot are jock scum wannabees ?

:rolleyes:

Answer me this' date=' how many more trophies has one manager won than you.

[url']http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2147901,00.html[/url]

Ill let you work it out :rolleyes:

OMG whenever/ if ever we mention your GK's terribles mistakes then you go oh all that's in the past, typical Villa fan:rolleyes: Bunch of hypocritical scum bags.

OMG whenever/ if ever we mention your GK's terribles mistakes then you go oh all that's in the past' date=' typical Villa fan:rolleyes: Bunch of hypocritical scum bags.[/quote']

Mention our keepers mistakes, considering neither are at the club now i dont care ?

Not to mention that was in the past so why is it ok for you to go on about the past but not us ?

if were talking present who finished higher last year and who has won the last 6 meetings ?

Thanks for answering the question sean. ! lol pathetic little club

It wont' date=' be are by far a better and bigger club than you. Houllier aint gonna change that, not to mention i think he is on a one year rolling contract so if he does mess up we arent tied down ! Your a mug if you think he will drag us down, he will just steady the ship as far as im concerned. Like i said he has won more than you lot have in your ENTIRE HISTORY.

1 good season and you think your the best team in the midlands. :confused:

1) Were not scouse

3) Im hazarding a guess, but by the same logic, you lot are jock scum wannabees ?

:rolleyes:[/quote']

:rolleyes: typical villa fan cant read

1 good season and you think your the best team in the midlands.

how did you come to that conclusion ? were did i mention the words blues are the best team in the midlands :confused:

1) Were not scouse

1. you might as well be by the time that git is finish with the scum (villa)

2. singing a ex-liverpool manager then him trying to bring in his SCOUSE assistant form his liverpool days

3. how did you come to that conclusion ?

Mention our keepers mistakes' date=' considering neither are at the club now i dont care ?

Not to mention that was in the past so why is it ok for you to go on about the past but not us ?

if were talking present who finished higher last year and who has won the last 6 meetings ?

Thanks for answering the question sean. ! lol pathetic little club[/quote']

What question? also that's all the past, so shut it :P

You city fans are all the same a season starts you big yourselves up, "Ohh were going to beat you scum bags, were the best team in the Midlands". When you finally beat us or even win some thing come to us then but untill then please do not big yourselves up as its sickening.

Birmingham are and will always be an insignificant club.

You city fans are all the same a season starts you big yourselves up' date=' "Ohh were going to beat you scum bags, were the best team in the Midlands". When you finally beat us or even win some thing come to us then but untill then please do not big yourselves up as its sickening.

Birmingham are and will always be an insignificant club.[/quote']

Sean another joker :rolleyes: one question mate just flick your eyes over the last few comments from the last 30mins and just show me were the words blues are the best team in the midlands :) ?

Villa fans and their read skills :rolleyes:

http://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/birmingham_city-chants/s-on-the-villa/

Also' date='

Craigy Garner is a blue, is a blue, is a blue.

Craigy Gardner is a blue, he hates Villa !!![/quote']

Wow wow wow, your actually goading us with a reject who never made an league start in his last season for us, I'm so jelous how can you take such a fantastic player away from me:(:D.

Oh course he will.

Without taking the mick, he really will.

He is highly rated by several coaches and teams.

Think there is something about him on Sky sports news atm.

Gardner is nothing special, and considering iv seen more of him than you i am in a position, just as much as you are to make an opinion. His younger brother is a england youth regular at all age groups and is a very very good player.

Without taking the mick' date=' he really will.

He is highly rated by several coaches and teams.

Think there is something about him on Sky sports news atm.

Gardner is nothing special, and considering iv seen more of him than you i am in a position, just as much as you are to make an opinion. His younger brother is a england youth regular at all age groups and is a very very good player.[/quote']

BLAH

BLAH

I've heard it all before. And how do you know you have seen more of him than me?

BLAH

BLAH

I've heard it all before. And how do you know you have seen more of him than me?

Because i was a season ticket holder for Villa when he came through and played his senior seasons with us.

Add to that he played for us longer, made more apperances for us, so im guessing iv seen him more.

Heard what all before ?

Iv never mentioned the Gardner brothers.

Craig is a solid premiership player, who couldnt cut it with us, we sold him. Gary has the potential to be a special player. :confused:

Because i was a season ticket holder for Villa when he came through and played his senior seasons with us.

Add to that he played for us longer' date=' made more apperances for us, so im guessing iv seen him more.

Heard what all before ?

Iv never mentioned the Gardner brothers.

Craig is a solid premiership player, who couldnt cut it with us, we sold him. Gary has the potential to be a special player. :confused:[/quote']

I've heard youngsters been bigged up and just flopped.

Guest JackWWFC

Shut it you old git :P;)

blah blah blah Wolves are terrible!!!!

Hang on, did Blouse win the Fizzy Pop League? LOL No, you couldn't even get above us! What was it, 7 points clear?

Now that Joe Hart is gone and you get a few injuries im SURE you will fail :D Hopefully our Karl will CLATTER Hleb and co :D

Guest JackWWFC

Saw 4 Birmingham City fans kicking a hedgehog around, playing football with it- outside my front door today, was going to call the RSPCA but then the hedgehog went 1-0 up :D