Sell Hernanes Buy Luis Suarez?

Joel

Re: Sell Hernanes Buy Luis Suarez?

Even Martin Jol has summised that this should be Suarez' last season at Ajax, and he can definitely expect a rise to 91 for now, but once he leaves (to a massive team) he can reach 93 within a season.

Hernanes on the other hand hasn't impressed me when I've seen him play, go for it mate! :D

Even Martin Jol has summised that this should be Suarez' last season at Ajax' date=' and he can definitely expect a rise to 91 for now, but once he leaves (to a massive team) he can reach 93 within a season.

Hernanes on the other hand hasn't impressed me when I've seen him play, go for it mate! :D[/quote']

Will Suarez get up to a 93 while staying in Holland?. not a chance. Though he has had a brilliant start, the strength of the league is low enough to give me doubt on Suarez getting a +1. If and When he moves, then we'll talk about 91 and above..

TBH, Holland league can't be much stronger than Argentina's league, there's very few 91s in (i.e. not from A, and playing in Europe, but those who play their trade in Argy land!!) Argentina..

Suarez to hedge your investment for the future = yes. Then again, i can't see Hernanes staying at Sao Paolo for so long so as to decrease his rating.. Either one, but if u need a striker, then Suarez is yo man!!

Will Suarez get up to a 93 while staying in Holland?. not a chance. Though he has had a brilliant start' date=' the strength of the league is low enough to give me doubt on Suarez getting a +1. If and When he moves, then we'll talk about 91 and above..

TBH, Holland league can't be much stronger than Argentina's league, there's very few 91s in (i.e. not from A, and playing in Europe, but those who play their trade in Argy land!!) Argentina..

Suarez to hedge your investment for the future = yes. Then again, i can't see Hernanes staying at Sao Paolo for so long so as to decrease his rating.. Either one, but if u need a striker, then Suarez is yo man!![/quote']

In fairness he does say if he leaves Ajax, which he should, he could rise to 93

In fairness he does say if he leaves Ajax' date=' which he should, he could rise to 93[/quote']

Ah, yes, didn't spot that. I was (well did), say no way of 93 in Holland..

But, could he really get a 91 while still being in Holland?. I mean this good form he's produced for a season now in Holland.. The land where you've got so many 40goal-a-season strikers u dont need AM players.. lol.

I'm sceptical of Suarez.. Besides, i have Falcao who i hope will get a 91 anyway :-d. What has Suarez proven elsewhere outside of Ajax?, how is goal scoring record in Europe and at International level..??

Will Suarez get up to a 93 while staying in Holland?. not a chance. Though he has had a brilliant start' date=' the strength of the league is low enough to give me doubt on Suarez getting a +1. If and When he moves, then we'll talk about 91 and above..

Suarez to hedge your investment for the future = yes. Then again, i can't see Hernanes staying at Sao Paolo for so long so as to decrease his rating.. Either one, but if u need a striker, then Suarez is yo man!![/quote']

I said once he leaves Holland he'll probably reach 93. B):rolleyes:

Have the courtesy to read the post properly beforehand.