kidchop

I can get these player from unmanaged club

Roman EREMENKO

EDERSON, Honorato

Oleksandr ALIYEV\

Andrade DIEGO SOUZA

Dmitri TORBINSKY

Igor DENISOV

What do you think? I really wanted Gourcuff but Manager won't let me have him. I need somebody who is 88-90 who is mainly young but ultimately will rise by 1/2

Re: Need a Good AM/CM

I can get these player from unmanaged club

Roman EREMENKO

EDERSON' date=' Honorato

Oleksandr ALIYEV\

Andrade DIEGO SOUZA

Dmitri TORBINSKY

Igor DENISOV

What do you think? I really wanted Gourcuff but Manager won't let me have him. I need somebody who is 88-90 who is mainly young but ultimately will rise by 1/2[/quote']

When you say AM/CM do you mean both positions, or just one? I only ask because Ederson (who is probably the highest profile of the players you have mentioned) is AM/LM.

Anyway - if you have to go for one, it's between Ederson and Diego Souza IMO. Ederson is higher rated but playing a bit rubbish (but he has just come back from injury) whereas DS is playing well, been capped by Brazil, but ultimately still plays in Brazil which means his rating might be slightly capped.

Anyway - you could try Dzagoev or Javi Martinez if you want a player who can play AM and CM.

When you say AM/CM do you mean both positions' date=' or just one? I only ask because Ederson (who is probably the highest profile of the players you have mentioned) is AM/LM.

Anyway - if you have to go for one, it's between Ederson and Diego Souza IMO. Ederson is higher rated but playing a bit rubbish (but he has just come back from injury) whereas DS is playing well, been capped by Brazil, but ultimately still plays in Brazil which means his rating might be slightly capped.

Anyway - you could try Dzagoev or Javi Martinez if you want a player who can play AM and CM.[/quote']

In my Villa Squad, i only have 3 decent Midfield + an extra from Loan. 2 play DM, and 2 CM however both of my CM are injured so i though it would be great to get an AM to balance my midfield. Also it would be a bonus if he could play CM

Anyway i can't get Dzagoez as he has Transfer ban and Javi Martinez is chairman at £10 so would have to bid more to convince the manager so what should i do. I desparatly need a cover in Midfield because i have 3 games each week due to cup games and 2 fit midfields can't handle that

Ibrahim Afellay

If he is unavailable go for EDERSON.

Damm i missed Ibrahim AFELLAY i can get him for £14M, is this worth it? and is he likely to rise?

I really wanted Gourcuff as he has the potential to rise to 92 but manager doesn't respond to my bids lol