Ezequiel Garay or Gerard Pique

Lars Sohnwaldt

Re: Ezequiel Garay or Gerard Pique

Unless the person offering the deal is me' date=' I repeat, "Do not do the deal!"

Pique has nowhere to go but up, but I suspect the opposite might be true of Garay. I'm not entirely sure why he got to 91 in the first place.[/quote']

To be fair he was pretty good at Racing Santander 2 seasons ago, but he really should've dropped to 90 last season. ;)

i have been loaning pique out for what seems for ever lol. his rating of 90 has got to be the biggest joke on the whole of sm. he should of been 91+ yonks ago' date=' esp if u see who else is on 90+ on the game.

if he dont get a rise this time then sm shud hold their heads in shame!!!![/quote']

Yonks ago ?? He joined Barca last year and has progressed well becoming 1st choice his rating is reflecting his progress now its fine, he will get his 92 this time...

u know what i mean. he should of had an increase a long long time ago. i think hes an awesome defender' date=' will go on to be 1 of the best in the world. hes played well enough for a long time 2 warrant an increase[/quote']

He has had 1 consistent season mate and he has got a deserved 90 he did well in off season with Spain and will now get a deserved 92... If 1 season is long enough for u then i dont know...

Yonks ago ?? He joined Barca last year and has progressed well becoming 1st choice his rating is reflecting his progress now its fine' date=' he will get his 92 this time...[/quote']

And he has got alot playtime at Spain squad too, he joined Spain first squad this year and has allready played in 12 matches.

And he has got alot playtime at Spain squad too' date=' he joined Spain first squad this year and has allready played in 12 matches.[/quote']

He'll be starting in the World Cup next year, and if he has a successful season with Barca this could lead to a rating of 93/94 in 2010. ;)